no photo
Tue 09/13/11 02:17 PM
I tried backlogging to catch up on the drama, but can't decipher it in reverse. Luv, could you send an e-mail my way, loaded with juicyness, it would be most appreciated.

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 01:45 PM
More never is enough

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 01:31 PM
You're out of order, you're out of order, this whole court's out of order!

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 01:25 PM

Its easy to give up on love if youre having trouble finding it.

Its pretty easy to start crabbing on people for not being your dream come true.

Then you get over it and try again.

Truest thing I've heard from ya yet sis! flowerforyou
(Be flattered, I don't hand out many flowers.)

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:01 PM

What they said. Ask her more about herself. Look into her eyes when she answers (the ones at the top part of her head). Invest some time in getting to know her so she feels safe & appreciated. Let her get to know you. I know some of this might go against your grain, but you might try opening doors for her, complimenting her (but not over the top), maybe even kiss her hand or wrist. Bring it up so that you can look into her eyes when you do this. She'll get the message. A good genuine smile goes a long way.

Believe it or not I open doors when it's appreciated properly. You probably would have been impressed with my behavior towards her. I've bought her little things here and there and I've even cooked for her and let her crash in my bed while I tripped in my living room.

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:53 PM

This is totally my thread now, I'm taking over.
:heart: flowerforyou :heart: ((((( SNUFF ))))) :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Ello luv!

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:44 PM

OK.Are you actually dating or do you just see her in group settings at this point?

We'll meet in a group, but usually go off by ourselves.

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:42 PM
She's a real private person, and she doesn't open up very easily.

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:40 PM
Recently met

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:34 PM
Okay, I know I joke a lot, but this is a real issue. I know this girl, who says she likes me, but everytime I try to get close to her she pulls away. She says she wants to know me better, but I don't really know very many ways to come on to someone in a non-sexy way. All I really have done so far is kissed her neck and dragged my lips lightly over the back of her arms, but she pulls away. How do you come on to a girl like a gentleman?

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:24 PM
Yes, when we think about two women making out, the blood leaves our brain, guilty.

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:22 PM

I can truly say that women don't really give nice guys the time of day though. I can be nice and get treated like dirt. It's only when I behave like less than a gentleman, that women appreciate any kindness I offer.

Id say, women can be as shallow as men.

And if a guy has enough of the physical attributes they seek, nice or not,, they are gonna be interested.

Just like many guys have their physical attributes they find 'hot' and if a woman who fits them shows them interest, she can be sweet as candy or a dominatrix, and they will still feel flattered and have an initial interest in return

Average folk like me, have to be much more conscience about our personality and how we come across....and I could not be a witch and get the time of day,,

In all reality what I do is try to be brutally honest, so I can still be nice when appropriate, then turn around and say some real **** to someone who needs to here it. I'm a little bit chubby, so it gives me a nice edge. It kinda fits in with the whole,"if you gotta wear it, wear it well" philosophy I've picked up over the years

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:11 PM
This is totally my thread now, I'm taking over.

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:09 PM
Tell them you're a spy for the C.I.A.

no photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:37 PM
I like women who know how to have a good time, but not get sloppy obnoxious drunk.

no photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:12 PM
Elvis speaks for himself. :)

no photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:10 PM
No worries, who wouldn't be. Some trip and fall, while others trip and turn it into a beautiful dance. ; )

no photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:08 PM

Have a large menis.

Is that a name you gave yours?

No, mine's Elvis.

well Elvis dead

try Rocky

or sparky

or even better

big guypitchfork

I bet "big guy" would give everyone the idea that it's pretty little. :tongue:

rofl well not what I meant - honestly I have NO idea:laughing: