no photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:17 PM

Are you claiming to truly know my mind? How sexist!

I'm sorry, but how is making an assumption of your personality and preference based on statements you've made and likely elements from your profile sexist?

JackOfHearts87, Hi, There's been a lot of sexism going on in these threads recently, it seems. I just wish it would die down. How does anyone expect to find a life partner if this sexism nonsense is going on? It doesn't make sense. lol :)

That's so whack! There has been alot of sexism, only it has perverted itself to the point of flying into a self-righteous indignation over anything one could get offended over if taken out of context, when the thread is obviously satire ( did you think I consider wearing a cape or inventing AIDS to be a turn-on for women?) Nobody's wife, I do dig your take on honesty, that's why I have to be serious and break it down with brutal honesty once in a while. Any woman who took offence at this thread achieved nothing more than mental masturbation. I may have an odd sense of humor, but at least I get jokes. Here's a way to impress men ladies-don't take yourself too seriously, nobody finds it impressive unless they share your passion for psychological self-gratification. Cheers!

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 10:43 PM
Because he's probably new to the dating scene like you appear to be and he feels a comraderie and would like input about our culture and customs from someone he thought might be able to relate a little bit. Or maybe not, but you really shouldn't assume that everyone who sends you a friend invite on this site is interested sexually or romantically.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 10:34 PM
I recognize you. Your original profile was better, more forthcoming. I didn't look at this profile because you're pretty unique in your speech as well as the meshing issues you're experiencing between your old culture as an Indian and your new culture. My advice is still the same, don't worry about the psuedo-femanists. The women you want won't be swayed by the opinion of one or two women who are looking for a confrontation just for kicks. Don't aim to change just to appease, it shows a lack of confidence and none of the women I've ever met worth having would want a man who they didn't think was at least a little bit of a challenge, most women seem to equate confidence with testosterone. Just my experience though. Good luck!

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 10:13 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

Snuffy you might want to be careful. You know there is one lady on here thats its no secret is looking for a husband.
And she's willing to relocate.

Rent to own's a pretty good option.
Just be sure she signs that damage clause. You don't want to end up more than "slightly used" , all scuffed up and left out at the curb for brush and bulky pickup if she backs out before the rental period is up---not that this was ever a possibility once she experiences the splendor that is you, of course.flowerforyou

But of course. I do come with a maitenance free warranty. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:40 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

Snuffy you might want to be careful. You know there is one lady on here thats its no secret is looking for a husband.
And she's willing to relocate.

Rent to own's a pretty good option.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:39 PM

I'll take what's behind curtain number 3 pleasehappy

That hurts coming from someone with a tie-dye pick. I had to take mine down because everyone assumed my brain was fried. You probably remember it and are just jealous. Hater!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:31 PM

i'll rent ya and see how it goes ;)

I'm sure reasonable terms could be met, but I'm a little out of your 100 mile range.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:26 PM

Yep. I could sure use a good man who knows how to properly bathe my squirrel. And my two dogs, too, of course. Sigh.Oh, Axl, you've set the bar so high.sad

6 out of 8's good enough for the girls I go with.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:12 PM
Edited by Snuffulluffuguss on Wed 08/10/11 09:19 PM

I would get to the highest bid if he still have a high performance engine despite the bad brakes :wink:

Can the man bathe 6 dogs and 2 squirrels at a time without losing anyone of them?

Can he do the dishes without chipping or much less breaking any one of it? Without the use of a dishwasher huh!

Can he do laundry for the mistress of the house without her clothes getting stained? Handwash, I mean.

Can he prepare delectable dishes without so much use of any preservatives and additives?

Can he fix the bed well right before getting out of the room first thing in the morning?

Lastly, can he still remember his 4th grade lessons so as to be able to assist a 9yo brilliant girl with her homeworks if the need arises?

And oh! Can he troubleshoot cars, computers, appliances and fix the drain?

...What??? Ohhh! You meant mail to order groom! My bad...frustrated
Axl--mail-to-order?! That sounds great--Where do I find me one of them? Send me the link if you find two---Squirrel-bathing---now THERE is a lost art
happy

Everything but the dogs, squirrel, and computer. Is bathing the mistress of the house without her getting away a fair compromise? There aren't many motors with more h.p. out there, yet it can run at top speed 24/7 and never miss a lick.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:08 PM

As long as your antenna isn't bent or broken off, I'm sure somebody'll kick your tires for ya.:angel:

The antenna's my favorite part.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:03 PM

I am a collector's item, but I guess it takes an eye for art to appreciate the splendor that is Snuffulluffugus. I'm glad there are a few educated palates roaming this website. blushing

I remember that poem about Sesame Street. Sweetest thing anyone's ever written to me, hope I've lived up to it so far.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:39 PM
I am a collector's item, but I guess it takes an eye for art to appreciate the splendor that is Snuffulluffugus. I'm glad there are a few educated palates roaming this website. blushing

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:25 PM
Well, the only logical conclusion I can draw is, despite my Buddha belly, my good looks are still too intimidating for the common woman. Believe it or not, I am approachable, I have my pants custom tailored onto me everymorning just like the next guy.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:12 PM
Wow, one hour, six views and nobody's replied or viewed my profile? Ouch sisters! I know I say some outlandish $hitt sometimes, but I'm usually just being a smartarse.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:49 PM

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:38 PM

I've been referred to as worst, but unfornately it didn't rhyme.
Shorten it to Snuff, and than you can say chit like..

Im Snuff
And im tough
im really rough
I dont do fluff
I love muff
and I love to puff
wanna see my stuff
dont call my bluff,
Or ill put your a$$ in the duff.

Show nuff!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nice

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:27 PM
I've been referred to as worst, but unfornately it didn't rhyme.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:19 PM
Scott-love my name- thought Rosqirta was witty.

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:09 PM
I added a new photo, 70lbs lighter than when I joined mingle- 30lbs from target weight. Still overweight, but making progress. Be honest ladies, if I didn't have such killer charm, could I skate by on looks alone?

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:00 PM
Only if I'm eating fish that day.
Ever had a vd?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25