WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:25 AM
OMG!!! Can you say NERVOUS??? Rehearsal tonite, then the real deal tomorrow! Any last suggestions? Advice?

Love you ALL!!! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/01/07 07:42 AM
Thank you so much! Since I'm not exactly a spring chicken, that makes me feel much better, unsure..... flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/01/07 07:34 AM
Thank you all............so much to do......so little time...noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/01/07 06:51 AM
Saturday @ 2:00 I will become a married woman! Everyone is invited to attend. For those of you who have given up hope of ever meeting that special someone.........DON'T! I met Tom right here on JSH! Oh, I also have a few new pix if you are interested.............
So...............see you Saturday! :heart: flowerforyou love bigsmile

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 10/05/07 07:27 PM
Hello, all..............I heard the sound of Englishmen....... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 10/04/07 08:37 PM
Good evening, Mike happy

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:33 AM
The name I originally wanted to use was taken, so I wanted to find something that rolled off of the tongue. A little sexy, a little flirty........the essence of me~~~:tongue: :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:03 AM
We'll be right here when you pop back in flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:46 PM
mad mad mad I want a divorce!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:42 PM
If I hear, "I don't care, what ever you want," one more time!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:36 PM
drinker drinker Here, here!drinker

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:35 PM
Funny how weddings bring out the REAL character in ppl........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:27 PM
Dear Diary:

I am having the worst damn day of my whole damn life! Weddings cause divorces even before they take place! mad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 01:22 PM
You know, Jayme, we've never compared notes, but I think you are the twin whom was separated at birth from me!!!!

Can you say MIRROR IMAGE!!! Not physically, but emotionally, and the inate ability we have to complicate and make a pile of dog sh!t of our lives???????

(((((((((((((Jayme))))))))))))))))))) Nice to meet you, Sista! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:57 AM
For today's B'Day Boys and Girls~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday!(~~)

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:19 AM
Mom=Unconditonal love.............and random acts of pie delivery....... :wink: laugh bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:16 AM
How many of you who have read any of my recent posts/threads knew I am engaged to be married?

I review my last few conversations and wonder how anyone could have been able to deduct that little bit of information. Now whether I am having a case of guilty conscience, or second-guessing my marital status, who knows?

Any of the guys I've teased, does this anger you? Affect you in any way? Do you think it is within the relm of acceptability to "behave" the way I have "all in good fun?" If so, would you feel the same about it if it were you I were engaged to?

I mean, is it common knowledge that what is said within the confines of JSH is made up, in part, of fantasy?

Is this a mole hill I've made a mountain of?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:58 AM
Get well soon wishes coming your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 10/01/07 11:57 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, winged! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:17 AM
I have SO been there and done that, LL. I'm sorry for your misfortune. flowerforyou flowerforyou