WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:32 AM
Some of the names are pretty clever.....some lack luster, but I'm hoping their owners do not. teehee........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:22 AM
I'm thankful for living in a state where I can witness the awesome wonder of changing seasons, my new husband, Tom, our good health, healthy and happy parents and kids. There is SO much to be thankful for, isn't there?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:19 AM
like Tom and I, or somewhere in the middle.....enjoy your Thanksgiving today, and be thankful for that someone special. Remember, if you are not yet with the one intended for you, he/she isn't either. Take a minute to whisper a prayer for the one who will one day be thankful for you.
flowerforyou :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:37 AM
Still Thursday even in Germany, huh, Tom? Good morning/afternoon. I've missed you guys!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:33 AM
Welcome to JSH!!! Hey, and if you're looking to find true love, I'm living proof that it works!!! I met my husband on this site and we just got married the 3rd of this month!!

Best of luck to you........

Whispers flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:10 AM
Glad I could help, Fresno9324 :wink: flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:04 AM
I am visiting a new (to me) coffee shoppe called "Sweet Bay Coffee Company," and a friend suggested I order a Raspberry Truffle Mocha coffee........cha-ching!!!! I have a new passion! Yummy!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 11/11/07 05:56 AM
Unfortunately, unless you have a crystal ball that works and you know how to use it....one never knows just what the other person is thinking.

That may be her way of seeing if you truly are interested, or she may have strong feelings for you that scare her. But until she can be honest with herself, and you, respect her requesst. HOWEVER....have a chat with her first. Tell her that not only in this instance, but ALL instances, you are trusting what she says is what she means. Explain that she cannot rely on your being able to find hidden meanings, if there are any.

I had a guy tell me that once, and it really stuck. I appreciated it very much. It removed all the game-playing and potential for hurt feelings. From then on, I asked for what I needed rather than expecting the other person to be able to read my mind. (after all, it is not a novel, rather a short story LOL)

At any rate, after the chat, remain friends, but live your life with no expectations. Do not put your life on hold for a "maybe," as the real thing may be lurking just around the corner.

That's my two cent's worth...

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 11/11/07 05:44 AM
Good morning all you lovely people. Not hungover...dang it! LOL Nah, I'm thinking I'd better count my blessings there. What a beautiful morning here in Arkansas!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 11/11/07 05:41 AM
What fast food item(s) do you fancy?

Mine?

Sonic's Mozzarella sticks with chipoltle dipping sauce with a Route 44 cranberry limeaide

Anything from (not exactly fast food, ok, but nonetheless...)Krispy Kreme!

Anything you simply MUST order before your day/week is complete?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:08 AM
The blood pressure medication, Captopril, is made from South American cobra venom.............

Gotta love random trivia.....

flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:47 AM
Did you know that the origin of a bride carrying a bouquet originated with the fact that in "the olden-days" one would take a bath in the spring and in the fall. Weddings that were not around that time had the potential for the bride to smell rank. Thus, the bouquet of fresh flowers to "hide" that fact.

How's that for randomness??

LOL

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:32 AM
noway Man.........you get busy with a wedding (thank you, JSH!!!), sign the license, and BAM! Walk into such turmoil... Come into my world, peeps.......calm and serene. TeeHee.

They'll be back....but yes, they will be missed until then.

A cup of love for everyone~~~~~~~~~~drinker

:heart: flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:37 AM
Good morning, all. Sleep well, Cajun yawn flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:51 AM
I'm like shutterbug, it looks like (by the listing under your photo) that you joined August (the 8th month) 11 of last year. But..........we're glad you're here, nonetheless, greyhound!!! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:36 AM
You guys crack me up! LOL

The day (according to the guests) went flawlessly. Behind the scenes..........I was freaking out!! It wasn't that I was nervous about the wedding, well, my part anyway....but I was still trying to direct the music, procession, queing the wedding party, and trying not to cry. My head was splitting and I was starving!! As soon as I get more photos downloaded, I'll share. Thanks for your continued friendship and well-wishes! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:17 AM
You're right......I AM in love! :wink:

Still............enjoy the simple pleasures and the many blessings we often overlook.........
flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:09 AM
or are the birds singing more sweetly? Are the flowers more fragrant? Are the clouds forming hearts in the sky? Are the people more polite? The earth's colors more vivid? What a
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, GLOLRIOUS day God has provided for us!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:50 AM
Tom.........you know I love you! Thank you for everything. Your being there for me is priceless......:heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:28 AM
Happy Birthday To Y~~~~~~~O~~~~~~U~~~~~~~!!

Have a great one!! happy flowerforyou