LOL, not yet, but it's only because he did...I let him sleep in! LOL

Don't worry..........I'll get what I want! :wink: :tongue:

Merry Christmas!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:48 AM
Get what you wanted for Christmas??? flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:51 AM
We've seen/read what you've done about your problems to this point. So........in the wise words of Dr. Phil...How's that working for you?????

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFOR THEY SEEK YOU!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:23 AM
Merry Christmas, Thomas! ********TOM************ (a shining star in my life!)

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:18 AM
**Raises hand**

I met Tom in March of this year on this site. It began with a simple Saint Patrick's Day good luck wish.

November 3 we married accompanied by a host of family and friends!

God, or good luck...........either way.......YES! It works!

:heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:30 AM
WoooooooooHooooooooooo!

Presents! Presents! Presents!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:18 AM
christmas Eve Gift, Bo! :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:13 AM
Does anyone else (besides my family) break the dawn sneaking up on someone just to "get them" with this greeting?

Ever since I was little (and that's been a while!), my family has taken this tradition to the outer limits.

Tradition has it that should you greet someone/anyone with this greeting before they say it to you, that person owes you a gift.

Naturally, the gifts have long since fallen to the wayside, but every year the challenge requires more forethought.

In the "old days" one was clever by answering the phone, "Christmas Eve Gift!" But in the days of modern ease of communication, one must outsmart potential "victims."

Though my younger brother comes up with additional "rules" every year I "get" him (this morning via text message!), no matter how it is relayed, the FIRST person who says it deserves the "gift." Today he wrote back and said that it had to be via voice. Now how the heck would he know....I was doing it 5 years before he was even born!!! LOL

Personally, I think only the "losers," come up with all of these rules in a (failed) effort to disqualify those of us who outwitted them. giggle........

Having said all of that. For any/all of you who do participate in this silly, yet heartwarming game.......

CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT!!

gotcha!!

:tongue: noway :wink: bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:51 AM
I'm not surprised!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Way to go, my friend!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:43 AM
Denise........you CANNOT give that which you do not have. Take care of YOURSELF first, and then (and only then) will you be able to truly help others.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:39 AM
Precious Father,

We know you are the Great Physician and can do all things. We pray a hedge of protection around Kojack's family, particularly his Nanny. Lord, we pray for your favor and ask that you heal her, even now, as only you can.

Guide the hands and judgement of the doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists who surround her. Heal her, Lord, if that be your will. You know it is our will that she be spared any pain.

In Jesus' name..........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:08 AM

Whisper and Jess
Just wanted to say Happy Holidays if I don't catch either of you on here after today. :heart: :heart:

Merry Christmas, dear lady!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:52 AM
I knew about the black-eyed peas for good luck, but just heard another one for the new year.

New Year's Eve night, you place whatever you want to be blessed with in the following year, such as money, food, etc., outside. New Year's Day, the FIRST time you go out, you bring that something in the house. I am told that if you go out and do not bring it in the FIRST time, it makes it null and void. In other words, you can't go out and get the newspaper, come back in and say, "Oooops! I'll be right back," and go then retrieve the momento.

I'm going to put some wisdom in a box and bring it in New Year's Day. LOL

What, if any, rituals do you practice for New Years?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:39 AM

Really only applies to us here in the states, but as a sucker for raw data this site kicks;^]

http://www.zipskinny.com/

netvibes.com is my personal favorite. You can personalize your page with news from all over the web and other widgets for weather, Craigslist, notes, messengers, and all types of cool stuff.

Went to both of these sites. The ARE good ones!!!

Oh, I thought of another one....

If you want to see if a "fact" is really a fact, go to:

snopes.com

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:33 AM
riversongs.com is a well done totally free card site. I go there quite a bit. flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:16 AM
Right.........like you don't want to know the TRUTH about SOMETHING you've raised an eyebrow about......noway huh

Surely SOMEONE has an inquiring mind.............. :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:12 AM
Thankfully, you are still mobile!!! It could be your leg, you know... :wink: wishing you a speedy recovery........
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:05 AM
and you could ask ONE question to ONE person, what would you ask, and to whom would you pose the question?

My ex: If he had anything to do with the death of a certain family member.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:16 PM
Yes, indeed!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:16 PM
It's A Wonderful Life, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and A Christmas Story............all classics!

I have to watch them in that order, too, because of the tears of #1! :wink: