Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:49 PM
I treat others how I wish to be treated.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:45 PM

I actually had a guy chase me down because of my engine. He wanted my 427. Sorry dude I am using it.

The v8 is thing of beauty.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:08 PM
My son likes girls so I don't think I need to worry about that. Also Whatever makes my son happy I will support his decision.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:04 PM
Edited by lionsbrew on Fri 08/05/16 05:05 PM
We call cars like those panty droppers for a reason.laugh

Cars like this qualify too.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 08/05/16 11:32 AM

Prefers commando smitten smitten

Just so much more comfortable.blushing

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:28 PM

A penis is a total deal breaker for me.indifferent On a more serious note comparing me to their exes and talking about them excessively. I am an original and do not like to be compared to others. Nor do I want to hear about them all the time. It kinda makes me wonder if a person is ready to be dating at all. Those should be things you put behind you before getting back out there.

Good point Lionsbrew. No one wants to be compared excessively to an ex , but I do think that a person can unwittingly say or do something , which can involuntarily trigger off negative episodes assciated with their ex, and it requires a high amount of self awareness to reign in those connflicting thoughts and energies. Alot of people lack that ability and actually require professional counselling to keep it in check.

I'm pretty empathetic to how people are and if your going to treat someone a certain way because of someone else you should not be out dating and should be getting the help you need instead. Its obvious if its bad enough where it requires therapy you're still hung up on that person. I'm fine with being there for my friends but I don't want to date someone who is hung up on someone else. Not to mention I personally get irritated when I'm compared to others so I couldn't be with them romantically.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:13 PM

They would make a good gag gift. Id never wear em.laugh
I am sure there is a lion design ... Roarrrrrrrr . What about jungle games .. Laughing .. I will wear a skimpy leopard skin pitchfork waving

Well I normally go commando blushing They look knitted and like they would be really warm and itchy too.noway If your going to go dressing up for the jungle I may have to show off how the king of the jungle makes the kitties purrr.pitchfork devil laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:05 PM
Feeling good. Had off from work finished a picture and made some side money in the afternoon on top off the paid day off. I'm feeling pretty damn awesome.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:02 PM
I enjoy kissing and showing affection. I would hope who ever I end up with is like minded.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 04:00 PM
Edited by lionsbrew on Wed 08/03/16 04:00 PM

a real christian, wouldnt be hitting anyone male or female

but anyone that gets hit, has a right in my opinion to hit back or turn the other cheek

the latter makes you like christ, but to me, the former doesnt make you a demon,, just human

When Jesus said to turn the other cheek, he was referring to a form of insult in which one person slaps another's cheek with the back of the hand. He wasn't talking about getting hit with a fist.
'

I dont know, I am not aware he ever hit back when he was being hit,,thats why I say its christlike

Technically he even started violent behavior when he went in and broke up the gambling or market in the temple flipping tables and throwing peoples money in their face.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:52 AM
Id pick the powerball numbers right.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:51 AM
Awesome it'll be gone soon enough. Have fun working!waving

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:50 AM
As someone who has flown a couple thousand miles and tried to make it in a place with no safety/support but the woman I did it for. I would have to say yes. Love would not fix my problem with clowns. laugh noway

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:48 AM
My ex wife was a cougar.... I learned my lesson!laugh grumble noway

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:46 AM

Whether the disability is real or just scars, I
think you need to accept yourself to be able
to love and get love in return.

Love doesn't cure anything.
It is the reason to look for cures.
Be whole, before you try to give away
part of yourself.