Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 03/04/15 04:30 PM
Thinking about the snow we're supposed to get tonight.frustrated frustrated

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:24 PM

I usually perv whos perved me to see who they are.

((((((Pauly))))))flowerforyou ...If you perv me tomorrow night around 11:00 PM I think I will sleep better...Thanks in advance sweet pea....:tongue:

((((Leigh)))) If I'm even awake my day starts off pretty early. Ill probably spend the next two days shoveling snow and ice so I cant make any promises.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:10 PM
I usually perv whos perved me to see who they are.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:08 PM
Band of Skulls-I know what I am.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 03/03/15 11:36 AM
Thinking bout stuff.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 03/03/15 11:33 AM
It does for me.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:10 PM

Thinking about the ice building on my windshield....

I was thinking about the same thing and hoping that this will be the last snowstorm of the seasonflowerforyou

Amen! I'm tired of this weather its time for spring to get here already.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:05 PM
Thinking about the ice building on my windshield....

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:04 PM

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/23/15 02:48 PM
Feeling okayish.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/23/15 02:27 PM
I'm a believer. Life is just more fun when magic is involved.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/22/15 08:22 PM
I'm pretty fond of "Aloha".laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/21/15 03:46 PM
Thinking of learning to play that new weekend song from the fifty shades soundtrack.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/21/15 08:56 AM

My friend asked me to post on here a question she would love to know the answer to.

She asked,

Why do really ugly men even think they have a chance with a beautiful woman? She always says, you must be mental to even think you stood a chance.

Personally I find this cruel. But I told her I would ask, so here goes.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT MY QUESTION, ITS A FRIENDS

I would say because they have the confidence to do so. Just because one person thinks something is ugly others might call them cute because of those differences in features. Personally I don't think pugs as dogs are cute other people find them adorable.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/20/15 06:13 PM

Happy new year! Year of the monkey myself.:banana: :banana: :banana:

My favoriteflowerforyou flowerforyou

The Monkey's Personality: Quick-Witted, Intelligent...

People born in a year of the Monkey are witty, intelligent, and have a magnetic personality. Personality traits, like mischievousness, curiosity, and cleverness, make them very naughty. Monkeys are masters of practical jokes, because they like playing most of the time. Though they don't have any bad intentions, their pranks sometimes hurt the feelings of others.

Those born in a year of the Monkey are fast learners and crafty opportunists. They have many interests and need partners who are capable of stimulating them. While some like the eccentric nature of Monkeys, some don't trust their sly, restless, and inquisitive nature.

Although they are clever and creative, monkeys can't always exhibit their talent properly. Monkeys like to take challenges and they prefer urban life to rural.
Its fun monkeying around.:banana: pitchfork devil

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:52 PM
Happy new year! Year of the monkey myself.:banana: :banana: :banana:

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/20/15 12:52 PM
The way you worded your original statement it led me to think a certain way. My mistake.

However. Not all men expect you to pay half.I don't mind going dutch but I also don't mind paying if I invite a woman out. If I wanted her to pay I wouldn't have asked her out.

Generalizing doesn't work. First off for every rule you can think of there will indefinitely be an exception. Now with people especially you'll notice we are a populace of individuals. We are not ants or any other insect. I know I am unlike any other person on the planet. I'm not one in a million I'm one in roughly seven billion. No person not even identical twins are exactly alike. I always hated being compared to others so I'm sorry if I went on a little rant.flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 06:16 PM
IF you don't want a man when things are thin then why should he want you when things are thick?:tongue:

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:47 PM

Talking to an attractive woman really can make a man lose his mind, according to a new study (hagan 2009)

The research shows men who spend even a few minutes in the company of an attractive woman perform less well in tests designed to measure brain function than those who chat to someone they do not find attractive.

Researchers who carried out the study, published in the Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology, think the reason may be that men use up so much of their brain function or 'cognitive resources' trying to impress beautiful women, they have little left for other tasks.

Women, however, were NOT AFFECTED by chatting to a handsome man.

This may be simply because men are programmed by evolution to think more about mating opportunities.

Psychologists at Radboud University in The Netherlands carried out the study after one of them was so struck on impressing an attractive woman he had never met before, that he could not remember his address when she asked him where he lived.

Researchers said it was as if he was so keen to make an impression he 'temporarily absorbed most of his cognitive resources.'

Research results showed men were SLOWER and LESS ACCURATE after trying to impress the women. The more they fancied them, the worse their score.

But when the task was repeated with a group of female volunteers, they did not get the same results. Memory scores stayed the same, whether they had chatted to a man or a woman.... Yay girl power :-)

In a report on their findings the researchers said ... We conclude men's COGNITIVE functioning may temporarily DECLINE After an interaction with an attractive woman

Psychologist Dr George Fieldman, a member of the British Psychological Society, said the findings reflect the fact that men are programmed to think about ways to pass on their genes.

When a man meets a pretty woman, he is what we call REPRODUCTIVELY FOCUSED

'But a woman also looks for signs of other attributes, such as wealth, youth and kindness. Just the look of the man would be unlikely to have the same effect.'

Laughing ... boys .. Truth or myth .. How are your brain cells holding up :-)

I've walked into my share of inanimate objects because my foci had been shifted.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:39 PM
Almost..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25