Thu 02/19/15 04:36 PM

cold, very cold

Ditto.grumble

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:35 PM
Uber cold and windy.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 04:28 PM
Earned it - The Weekend. That is some baby making music right there.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/19/15 03:24 PM
Just outside Philadelphia PA here.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/18/15 08:38 PM
Thats pretty good I like it.laugh smokin

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/18/15 08:31 PM
Shaken it for daddy- Robin Thicke ft. Nicki Minaj

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/18/15 01:01 PM
Feeling exhausted today was rough. laugh Also good luck Crystal any guy would notice you're a catch.flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/17/15 05:19 PM

Next time the cute cashier tells me I have pretty eyes shes gonna get it.devil

What is she gonna get, pretty eyes?:tongue:

More like a magical night where she is swept off her feet and left weak in the knees with a dizzy feeling in her head and butterflies in her stomach.flowerforyou laugh

Well, take your vitamins and get plenty of rest cause she might just be reading this!...:wink:

Who knows. She may just be.laugh flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/17/15 04:28 PM

What is she gonna get, pretty eyes?:tongue:

More like a magical night where she is swept off her feet and left weak in the knees with a dizzy feeling in her head and butterflies in her stomach.flowerforyou laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/17/15 04:21 PM

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/17/15 01:29 PM
Feeling pretty beat spent all day shoveling snow.rant

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 07:21 PM
Feel like I need to do some drawing. Its been some time since I've done any and my stylus is busted so I'm going to have to use my mouse but whatever I feel the need to be creative.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:46 AM

yeah .not just Leigh..but all these women.. just seem too good to be true..hmm.... so why is it... they're all single..?.. for the most part...
. can it really be us men! are that" "bad".. so what happens.?..
how does all this goodness just disappear.. what can we as men..
do to keep this from repeating..
.. what oceans must we cross.
what mountains must we climb..
. how many dragons.. need to be slain.
... in order for us to keep and deserve your respect....hmm....

All of them..... Even if we aren't Chuck Norris we should at least make the attempt.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:35 AM
Even if it was more funny peculiar than funny "ha ha" its still funny yes.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:30 AM

I feel like telling it like it is...I LOVE MEN!...They are interesting, fun, smart and they come with all the right equipmentbigsmile ...They know how to make me laugh when I'm feeling blue, they make it their business to find out where ALL my G spots are located, they do the heavy lifting for me and they help me with math problems...Having said all this, when I am in love and loved, I'm giving my guy 110%...It might not be the same things the woman down the street is giving her man, but it's sure as hell is going to be the best I got... love

And thats why your awesome and thats all any man could ask for.
(((((Leigh)))))waving

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:21 AM
I'm feeling pretty good today even after the seeing of things that cannot be unseen.noway

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:18 AM
Volbeat's cover of "I only wanna be with you."

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:10 AM
I'm thinking I'm glad to finally be out of the cold. Goddamn windy cold mondays.mad rant

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/15/15 06:49 PM

No1phd posted the thread for women to answer how they keep their men happy So I figured we needed to put the other side of the coin up as well. So c'mon guys lets show these women what we can and will do to keep them happy and interested.

I always tried to be attentive and considerate of her and her wants and needs. Trying to keep things spicy and romantic. I do give one hell of a massage too.:banana:

Ahhh a man that can massage!

blushing

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/15/15 06:47 PM
Seether - Country song.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25