Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:44 PM
I'm feeling alright.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:40 PM
Meh Im usually pretty jovial when inebriated. But then again I'm pretty jovial to begin with.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:35 PM

1 He knows who he is ,don't try to be someone else, knows who is in Christ
2 One that is busy working
3 one who is cultivating you ( bringing the best out of you )
4 One who guards ( protect)
5 one that can hear from God
6 One that can teach you God's word

I'm sorry but my beliefs and relationship with god or any other spirituality isn't what determines the worth of a "real man" in my eyes at least. So I will have to disagree with those listed.

To me and how I was brought up a real man should be akin to a good person. Just like a real woman. Again this also depends on what a persons definition of good and evil. But at least to me a real man is a man who takes care of his responsibilities not because of how he is viewed but because it is the right and normal thing to do. A man should have good manners and be considerate of others. I don't mean getting the door for a person and then get pissed cause you don't get a thank you. You get the door cause its polite and considerate. I have told my son since he was little that it doesn't matter whether your the smartest or strongest if you have good manners you will make friends and have a fulfilled life. He should be passionate and driven about his goals and the things he loves. A man should be courageous and live life with a big heart. Own up for mistakes and transgressions.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:16 PM
i just walked in.laugh Its not dead yet

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:14 PM
Cool beans.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:13 PM

If you meet a date with some wonderful attributes eg attractiveness, intelligence, kindness etc, but neither of you feel inspired to joke and laugh when you are together, does it affect your level of attraction for the person?

In other words, you both smile, engage fully, and converse, but you seldom inspire each other to LAUGH ,how much does that affect your desire to date them?

Is "Laughter chemistry" important to YOU?

Yeah it is. I see humor in just about everything. Life can be rough and its a lot easier to handle when you don't take it to seriously. Also I'm pretty witty myself and if a woman isn't laughing she has no sense of humor.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:11 PM
A penis is a total deal breaker for me.indifferent On a more serious note comparing me to their exes and talking about them excessively. I am an original and do not like to be compared to others. Nor do I want to hear about them all the time. It kinda makes me wonder if a person is ready to be dating at all. Those should be things you put behind you before getting back out there.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 09:42 PM
Edited by lionsbrew on Mon 08/01/16 09:42 PM
I am a cemetery superintendent. So yes I dig graves set stones and monuments and all the rest of the work out in the cemetery.laugh At our cemetery our goal is to fill your holelaugh laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 07:17 PM
I don't mind being peeped on but if someones going to they might as well help wash my back lol. laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 05:49 PM
Wow 81 flips.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 05:36 PM
lets make that 7.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 05:34 PM

The penguins peed on the foot of someone who stepped on a sea urchin in surfs up. I think it has to do with the ammonia in urine.
hi u ... I think it has to do with the acidic ph of urine which can neutralise toxins and the presence of urokinase .. an enzyme in urine which targets blood vessels. .. Likely interferes with the inflammatory clotting cascade ., can't say I have tried this therapy but if you are ever stung by a jellyfish I would pee on you bigsmile waving
I see thank you for the explanation. I was making a wild guess.laugh I dunno whether I should be happy you want to treat the poison or sad because you want to pee on me.....indifferent I guess if it was in the shower it would be okay.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 02:22 PM
The penguins peed on the foot of someone who stepped on a sea urchin in surfs up. I think it has to do with the ammonia in urine.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:56 PM
Coffee in a mall or something like that so you can take a walk and talk after getting the coffee maybe do a little window shopping. You can learn a lot about someone by things they choose to look at while window shopping. Also gives you a chance to think ahead if you feel that "spark" with someone.smokin

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:47 PM
Cursive or short hand?laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:11 PM
Good thing about being a Leo? We are good at just about everything we do. Bad thing about being a Leo we are good at just about everything we do and we assume everyone else is too.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:09 PM
Did you know wearing glasses for a long time when your not used to them results in pretty nasty headaches?

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:00 PM

Okay it had been a while since I've been on here but there. Now yall can see I'm getting old and now need glasses.laugh laugh
LB you handsome dawg :-)

Shhhh. No one is supposed to notice with the dark lighting.laugh Hows you Soufie?flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 07/11/16 08:43 PM
I have met my fair share of the good people on this site. Had a blast would do it again in a heartbeat.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 07/11/16 08:39 PM
Okay it had been a while since I've been on here but there. Now yall can see I'm getting old and now need glasses.laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25