Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 03/18/15 05:31 PM

Why wouldn't a true single dad want a mother figure for his children? Isn't because he has issues, issues, issues with women?

It could be because they do not wish to put someone else into the position their birth mother is for the children. I may not like my ex wife but I don't dare disrespect her because that's like disrespecting my son. However having a different woman in my life is something important and its necessary to teach the young one that this new person is in no way a replacement but a different source of love all together.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:53 PM
Being single and a parent I think there comes a time in the child's development where a switch occurs. The children grow up and fly the nest so to speak so there of course is a shift in priorities. flowerforyou flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:23 PM
Olivia Munn.love

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:26 PM
Pretty good finally got a decent weather day and tomorrow is loking like it shall be nice as well.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:25 PM
I have been in them and yes eventually they need to become a not ldr to continue to anything beyond a certain point. Its tough not being able to be there physically for someone when they need a hug or more. Its definitely not something for the faint of heart.ohwell

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:21 PM
I started back when it was "just say hi" I clicked a link and browsed and participated in the forums. I was hooked by the many different people and stories discussions games and what not. Met a lot of lifelong friends here and even though I have bouts of inactivity I've always found my way back. I even met two very important significant others on here. Neither of which worked out completely both are parts of my life I wouldn't change for the world. Who knows maybe there is even a third out there. laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/15/15 08:07 AM
Edited by lionsbrew on Sun 03/15/15 08:11 AM
My friends are the family I got to choose and I don't choose them lightly. Most of my friends will tell me to do what makes me happy. So its kind of a moot point. If they were the kind that were judgmental on others without really getting to know them then they probably wouldn't be my friends.

edit- I also don't think I would choose someone that would rub my friends the wrong way anyway. laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/15/15 08:01 AM
Nice topic. After seeing all the hating on either sex its nice to read one putting forward all the good things men can and should be.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 03/13/15 04:38 PM
I have to say I am a fan of the derriere myself.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 03/11/15 04:56 PM
I think life would seem a little more bleak without that thought.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:54 PM
I'm single. Thinks about time to get a change that up a bit.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:43 PM
Either way is fine for me. I've been asked out quite a few times. Nothing wrong with it. I like a woman who knows what she wants. Especially when its me.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:41 PM
I hope the warming trend continues here as well.((((Sistahs and pub goers)))

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:20 PM
Feeling pretty alrightish.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 03/07/15 03:44 PM

at all in your opinion and how to change that if it's an issue? :wink:

All of a significant others views and beliefs should affect a relationship. I don't see a need to change another person just move along if it is something you just can't deal with.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 03/07/15 03:41 PM
Work week finally over.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 03/05/15 10:45 PM

I saw this on another post and made me think (scary)...

What do you consider strength in a person

I really think true strength comes from having a big heart. Being able to love and give of yourself even when it hurts. Being able to put others before yourself. Being kind, honest, and courageous to stand up for what you believe while still being able to accept and love others genuinely even when their beliefs are different than your own. Being able to do the right thing even when it is the most difficult road to travel. Being tenacious enough to keep putting one foot in front of the other till the very end of the journey.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 03/05/15 05:18 PM

I usually perv whos perved me to see who they are.

((((((Pauly))))))flowerforyou ...If you perv me tomorrow night around 11:00 PM I think I will sleep better...Thanks in advance sweet pea....:tongue:

((((Leigh)))) If I'm even awake my day starts off pretty early. Ill probably spend the next two days shoveling snow and ice so I cant make any promises.laugh

Well, at least you didn't say no...I'll work around your schedule hun, just do it already!...lmao...

There I went ahead and did it a little early so I can go get some sleep. laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 03/05/15 05:12 PM
Dear winter......f*** you you C*** sucking sonofab****:angry: rant frustrated !

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:02 PM
I'm thinking how nice it is to be out of the cold.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25