Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:13 AM
Happy Zombie Jesus day yall! Oh and hapy 4/20 as well.smokin

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:07 AM
Wtf its four twenty and Easter. Well I guess that takes care of the munchies dilemma.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 04/19/14 11:06 PM
Wtf. When getting complimented by beautiful women isn't it normal to blush ?laugh flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 04/19/14 04:51 PM
Wtf you just trying to make me blush? blushing

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 04/19/14 03:58 PM

Wtf hi Georgous and yes, safer with coffee lol

Wtf gorgeous me? Thats a first. I think thats the first time I've been referred to as gorgeous. laugh Yeah for the time being coffee is whats on my menu. So how you doing?

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 04/19/14 02:33 PM
Wtf its beer thirty and Im still drinking coffee. laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 04/19/14 06:32 AM
I feel pretty good even if still a little tired.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/18/14 10:32 AM
Thinking 80 hour work weeks are pretty exhausting.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 04/16/14 01:37 PM
I'm old enough to know better and young enough to get away with doing it anyway? laugh smokin

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:58 AM
Okay Ive had my fair share of LDRS meeting two incredible women from this very site. Hear is what I learned. LDR's are tough mentally, physically, and financially. I won't tell anyone not to pursue happiness. I will say be prepared and understand what you are going to be putting yourself through by not actually being there with the other person. Like the emotional and mental stress of not knowing what they are really doing while you're not there. Being there for a short amount of time then having to say goodbye. The jetlag time changes and time it takes getting used to changing back and forth. Last but not least is financially. Traveling is expensive in many many ways. But if people can work through it more power too them.

And thus ends another long winded rant by your friendly neighborhood Lionsbrew. Tune in next rant for........laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:27 AM
For the O.P

Of course their are nice guys who want more than just a wham bam thank you ma'am. But its your job to weed the good from the bad. flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:19 AM
I really don't think I'm needed for anything but I do seem to be wanted for something.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:11 AM
While I think the sentiment is nice. I don't think men should be praised for doing something they should be doing anyway.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:58 AM
Best thread I've seen Reds post yet, I was in stitches reading it.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:50 PM
Just be yourself. Walk up to him and tell him. I don't know if he is someone you've known for a while or a complete stranger. But nothing ventured is nothing gained. I know when I have a cutey walks up to me and tells me she likes me or is into me it makes my day. I think it would for most guys. So you shouldn't worry so much about the reaction since well it hasn't happened yet.flowerforyou

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:56 AM
Pogo-Roarcraft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcyVuSvWEw

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:52 AM
Oh absolutely. It does take two to tango. But a drunken a-hole being pushy I got pair **** kickers for just such an occasion. lol.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 09:59 AM
To answer the O.P.

In the everyday life with things like the way I look at her. My actions and mentality towards our relationship. Thinking of her before myself even when shes not around. Helping her with her struggles without being asked. My being loyal to her even if I believe her to be in the wrong still having her back. Being attentive and noticing the little things. Just the tip of the iceberg but you see what I am getting at.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 08:42 AM
Nah the only driving I'll be doing is in lala land when I finally go to sleep.laugh L8er ((((Sis)))

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 04/11/14 08:36 AM
It does suck it can make a person strait sick to their stomach. It makes you angry enough to want throw a tantrum like a little kid just to shout out your disagreement with the world and how the cards played out. It makes you doubt your own worth of self. It makes one feel a lot of things. I needed a real shift in focus to what I was doing with myself and work towards something real and worth more than what was previously thought. Really finding a way to enjoy life anyway regardless of what life throws your way is something worth striving for. At least it is/was for me.flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next