Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:04 PM

snakes don't have arms....so they don't wear vests

At least they weren't filthy little boys playing with their,,,

:banana:

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:03 PM

And she crossed the what after the delivery?

The line
and she was punished for it

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:53 PM
It wasn't the chickens fault, the farmer forced her to have the eggs, Damn it, give her a break,,,

:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:51 PM
You have a post going,,,
you make a comment that the one it's directed to understands,,,
others come in and join the fun, they understand,,,
Then,
someone comes in and doesn't know, the OP, the other person you're having fun with or the others joining in,,,
and,,,
they misinterpet almost everything in the post and say something accordingly with their misinterpretation?
-waiting patiently for the first one to be a smart@ss-

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:29 PM

I did...did not care for it at all!frown frown

I think you gave up too quickly,,, :wink:

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:28 PM

I had one...just for fun. Hmm, I wonder what happened to him?

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:23 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Tue 06/02/09 09:24 PM

SO I HAD BEEN CHATTING, EMAILING, TEXT, AND HAVING PHONE CONVERSATINS WITH SOMEONE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. WE FINALLY DECIDED TO MEET AND HAVE DINNER. ME BEING ME I WAS FUNNING LATE ABOUT 10 MINS. I GET TO "THE CHOOSEN PLACE" HE HAD BEEN SEATED ... I TOLD THE GIRL AT THE DOOR WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR AND SHE TOOK ME TO THE TABLE. AS I CAME AROUND THE CORNER I REALIZED WHICH TABLE SHE WAS TAKING ME TO. I WAS A LITTLE FLOORED. THE PERSON IN WHICH I WAS HAVING DINNER,,,BEEN CHATTING...AND TALKING TO LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES I HAD SEEN IN THE PROFILE... WHY DO PPL DO THIS? HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO? I WAS NICE HAD DINNER (MADE HIM LET ME PAY MY OWN WAY)AND FINISHED THE EVENING. THE WHOLE TIME RATHER PISSED THAT I HAD BEEN KIND OF LIED TO. OR I FELT I HAD. IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR PPL TO UP DATE THEIR PICS????

I DO NOT CARE IF SOMEONE HAS A PICTURE OF THEMSELF IN THEIR PROFILE UNLESS THEY ARE PLANNING ON MEETING ME THEN, I THINK IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT THEY SHOW ME A RECENT PICTURE.
I AM NOT REALLY CONCERNED WITH LOOKS THAT MUCH EITHER. I DO WANT THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR BODY SOMEWHAT ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT GETS A LITTLE TOUGHER WHEN WE GET OLDER.
I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TWICE RECENTLY AND IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO BEHAVE AND NOT JUST BLURT OUT SOMETHING LIKE,,,
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH "_____", DID YOU EAT HER?
I'M GLAD "____" SENT YOU TO MEET ME SO I WOULDN'T BE LONELY BUT I COULD'VE MANAGED.
HEY, TELL "____" THAT I DIDN'T PLAN ON HAVING SEX ON THE FIRST MEETING, SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY YOU TO COME HERE!
I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY POST PICTURES THAT ARE DECEIVING LIKE THAT WHEN IT ONLY LEADS TO THEM BEING SHUNNED FOR LACK OF HONESTY.
HEY, THE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS TO YOU, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOUT THE WHOLE TIME LIKE THIS AND THEY MIGHT GET THE HINT ! ! !

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:19 PM

I think we need to do crack now.......indifferent

( I )

(_!_)

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:48 PM
"May Obama follow in the footsteps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy,"

While the words are inflammatory in nature, they do not pose a threat. It can be taken that this person "wishes" it to happen. Here is the argument on legal terms,,,
A person may wish to win the lottery. Can he "make" it happen?
No
The person, if brought up on charges, should be smart enough to get a lawyer who will no doubt, go for a trial by judge and not by jury to eliminate any bias and have evidence presented as fact and taken as fact.

Now, as to why it wasn't caught before publishing, it might have been someone who wasn't educated in history or their job was so mundane as to only look for spelling or,,,
maybe they felt the same and decided to test the limits of freedom of speech,,,/

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:30 PM

I need to get away for atleast a few days. Clear my head, relax, forget my problems for a little while. I don't have any money, I don't think I can afford a trip to the ocean yet, but I need to go somewhere. Any ideas? I want to be around people, but I'm not looking to party or really have fun, just relax and clear my head for a minute.

Hey, it's summer,,,
festival time
look up festivals for your locale,,,
lots of people, don't have to spend much,,,

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:12 PM

Why some people choose to email you when they do????? noway huh

Like the ones I get from drunk, cheating, cat owners that don't read my profile,,,
laugh

I am stillm waiting for one of those ladiesbigsmile

Would it be against Mingles rules to forward them to you,,, laugh

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:09 PM

I'd much rather read her posts than the 189,743rd version of "Would You Throw Baked Lasagna On The Person Above You?"

I like the more desperate ones like,,,
"The person above you is so hot you would give oral/ have sex with/shower with their decaying corpse or not"

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Want to see something even funnier?
At certain times, one person will be the last post on 7, 8 or 9 of those posts and obviously wait for some responses,,,

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:56 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Tue 06/02/09 04:57 PM

I'd much rather read her posts than the 189,743rd version of "Would You Throw Baked Lasagna On The Person Above You?"

I like the more desperate ones like,,,
"The person above you is so hot you would give oral/ have sex with/shower with their decaying corpse or not"

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:52 PM
How dare you have empathy for men
How dare you say that women do something bad without saying men do it more
How dare you make yourself look good by saying you wouldn't do that
How dare you flowerforyou
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:49 PM

LOL, I had to check your profile to see where you're from when I saw "White Hen",,, "he's got to be from IN"
We used to call it pale chicken closet,,, LMAO

The one by me actually somehow lost their accreditation and had to change their name to "The Hen" -- couldn't be a franchise anymore -- not that it makes any difference, really, but I wonder how you lose something like that....?

Don't pay your bills on time and it gives a black eye to the franchise. They then have the right to "take away your name".

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:46 PM

when a girl talks to a guy..and leads him on.

for example..

a girl is talking to a guy on here.

he asks her out..she says yes.

so they plan to talk the next day to make plans..
and she never shows up.

i think its really low if ANY girl does that.

you should just be honest from the get go..and tell them you arent interested..or whatever.

even if it isnt what the other person wants to hear.

because karma will come back to bite you in the ass later.

I wouldnt do this to anyone..i would just be upfront and tell them im not interested...rather than be *****y and lead them on.

and you think guys dont do this either? hummm not happened to be but ive heard of it...even a guy told me he did it before. said he went to meet her and she was supposed to be slim he sees her walk in and she is a blimp< he called her that not me> <she used old pics of when she was thin... > since she didnt know what he looked like, he just left the resturaunt instead of confronting her... cause she lied

hey so uhm..maybe you should read all the way down to the end of the post...

cuz i NEVER said that guys didnt do this

and i said its bad with either gender...so there

THANKS
laugh laugh nope thats why i quoted the post...

noway

LMAO
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:42 PM

Why some people choose to email you when they do????? noway huh

Like the ones I get from drunk, cheating, cat owners that don't read my profile,,,
laugh

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:38 PM

heyyyyy...what the heeeeelll....im empathetic :(

I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm really not....!
shades
And I'm not doubting your sincerity -- but if I had a nickel for every time a girl claimed to be empathetic, and then turned out not to be -- well, I'd have about $1.65, and I'd go over to the White Hen and buy some Pepsi....!

LOL, I had to check your profile to see where you're from when I saw "White Hen",,, "he's got to be from IN"
We used to call it pale chicken closet,,, LMAO

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:04 PM

wow WOW!!

I just heard Rosie O'Donnel is too!!

All those nights I wasted fantasizing about what is obviously now an unattainable love,,, tears

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:02 PM
Close your eyes or click away from here if you don't want to see,,,
profanity
the word gay
things that upset you
a different point of view other than your own

I'm sofa king tired of hearing about gay marriage, gay this and that, interracial whatever and all of the PC sh*t today,,,

I do not care what two people do whether it be right or wrong by whatever churches standards,,,
let them marry
have kids
share wills

they can be gay
different colors

I do not care what they do in the privacy of their own home as long as,,,
they do not invade someone elses privacy
they do not force their will on others
they do not infringe on someone elses human rights
(thinks,,, that about covers it all)

Do I care if they marry,,, I guess this applies to many,,, short term marriages, gold diggers, gay marriages that are a stand to prove a point,,,

Well, I have a problem in that, anyone getting married, shouldn't be able to collect the benefits of someone who has been married for decades, then, when their spouse dies, they get Social Security. In the cases where a couple has been married 20, 30 even 40 years, that spouse has a "RIGHT" to the social security earned by the deceased,,,
I don't want to hear the same lame @ssed excuse that the "will" gets broken or the estate gets taken by the state and everything goes *poof* and the "loved one" gets nothing,,, it's a frikken sob story used as an excuse for "rights",,,

If you're an interracial couple,,,
Again, I don't care what you do but, please, think ahead of time of the circumstances of children you bring into the world. In the bigger city, it is no problem but in some backwoods, redneck country areas of some of our states, the child will be tormented. Just use your frikken head and do NOT expect that because it's wrong, you can expect the child to have a happy childhood (formative years I believe they're called).

My point?
I'm just sofa king tired of hearing about it anymore,,,
I'm more concerned with,,,
homeless children
children who don't get enough food
children who don't get a decent education
parents who are children themselves and don't have the parenting skills necessary
the nutcases that are acquiring nuclear technology

I guess I could be wrong but I'm seeing adults acting more like selfish kids with their whining about their rights when so many others who are having their rights quashed on a daily basis are being ignored,,,

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25