If she would've loved him a little more for a dishwasher,,,
I wonder how much more she would've loved him for a maid,,,
:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:23 AM

I have faith it will happen for you Kimmy,,,

as for me, meh
I think I want too much,,,
I don't think you do...I think you know what you want and won't settle for less....the way it should be...the question is....is there anyone that one can trust enough to take that step

Something tells me nuns are off limits ,,, :wink:

Hmmm, maybe they're not,,,
-Seinfeld episode-
-comes to my senses-
God's got the market on those women,,, I can't compete with her,,, :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:20 AM

:heart: Do you believe that falling in love is not that hard to do when you're all alone?:heart:

I doubt being alone has anything to do with it,,,
I don't think it's hard to do if the right one comes along,,,
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
But....when I'm alone, sometimes I do wonder if it will ever happen

as for me, meh
I don't think you do...I think you know what you want and won't settle for less....the way it should be...the question is....is there anyone that one can trust enough to take that step

Something tells me nuns are off limits ,,, :wink:

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:18 AM

Sorry man, I had to do it. Or this dillusional fart is a pepperoni pizza would have went on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

What's messed up is I didn't even have to read the profile to see the irony,,,
Reading the profile made me realize I was probably just another guy wanting her services,,,
-massage therapist-
Just another man I guess,,, laugh

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:13 AM

:heart: Do you believe that falling in love is not that hard to do when you're all alone?:heart:

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
But....when I'm alone, sometimes I do wonder if it will ever happen

as for me, meh

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:01 AM

You got that right! :wink:

Damn it, who ya respondin' to?
:smile:

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:58 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 06/03/09 10:00 AM

what If I'm all alone there's no one around to fall in love with. :tongue:

good one,,, rofl

unless, of course,,, you're bi-polar,,,

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:54 AM

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:49 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 06/03/09 09:51 AM

I am just curious...as to why when someone is hurt they never open up again.

Some just take a while, some are ready to jump on the bull again and some never recover,,,

Why is it that we can't see everyone is not that same person that ripped our heart out.

I think you're making a generalization that really doesn't apply to a lot of people,,, I am one of them

I consider myself a very nice guy who is just looking for some one to spend the rest of my days with. Every time I meet someone new they always have issues with a serious relationship.

Always? If this is true, you need to fine tune your skills in searching,,,

I know that this is something that is worked in as you go through getting to know someone . But, how do you deal with it when they aren't willing to open up to you.

You either give it time or don't bother,,, In my case, if they are dead set on not opening up, I wouldn't waste my time,,,

They say time heals everything but, come on we are not getting any younger. So my question is ...How do you deal with someone who isn't ready for serious relationship, But , wants to see you in a romantic way?

Look, you either take it on their terms or not at all,,, a relationship, whether it is platonic, looking for love or in love is a two way proposal,,, it can not be one sided or it's doomed to failure or dishonesty,,,

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:42 AM
Great, in my response, I said I wanted an occasional backrub too,,,
damn it biker, if you hadn't gone on that rant, I wouldn't have even looked at the profile,,, sh*t,,,

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:38 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 06/03/09 09:39 AM

I've kinda had it with dillusional people telling me a fart is really a pepperoni pizza- ya know?

LOL
I think with some, perception is their reality,,,
If someone believes a pepperoni pizza caused the fart, it in their mind is a pepperoni pizza,,,
In our reality, it only the remnants,,,
laugh
I tend to blame the cat!!!laugh

:smile:
Cats,,, lifes little scapegoats,,, laugh

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:30 AM

I've kinda had it with dillusional people telling me a fart is really a pepperoni pizza- ya know?

LOL
I think with some, perception is their reality,,,
If someone believes a pepperoni pizza caused the fart, it in their mind is a pepperoni pizza,,,
In our reality, it only the remnants,,,
laugh

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:28 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 06/03/09 09:56 AM

So i just wanna post a question to the world of men out there....
Is there anyone of you out there that....
don't have a hang up from your ex, and hold it against every future woman you meet?

Women are as individual as snowflakes, but, I have become more aware of certain signals,,,

that don't start something with a woman and then decide you want the ex back, that you complained about for 2 months?

The reason I left is the reason she is an ex and since it usually takes a lot to make it an ex relationship, it stays that way,,,

that mean it when they say they want to settle down?

Us men are a funny lot, for some strange reason, some of us do :smile:

that want more than sex?

I could use an occasional backrub :wink:

and any that are just plain honest and normal?

If you know of some women that fit this criteria, guess what, there's most likely the same percentage of men in that category

if so please please come forward....

-takes one step back-
see, that is one of the signs I referred to,,, the generalization of men,,, it shows bias and possibly, the inability to get over what someone has done to you, therefore, you have become what you referred to in question #1,,, waving

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:19 AM
I would change for someone,,,
my underwear and socks

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:00 AM

My sister has a dog...that I gave her to get rid of her....all she does is dart through the house as if she were up to something. I can't tell you how many times she has peed on my carpet, and then yesterday, my bird lit to the floor and that stupid dog was right on top of him and had tail feathers in her mouthfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

So...I gave the dog away, to my sister, sister moves in, brings dog backnoway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

Kimmy,
you can stop choking the dog now,,, it's turned purple,,,

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:54 AM
I got into a habit of always having cash tucked away because I was living in a 1/2 horse town.
I understand the feeling but now, where I'm at, not a problem,,,
So many places here that the banking system itself would have to be down for me to not be able to get money in a hurry,,,

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:17 PM

I dunno what it's like to be fixed so my input really means little to nothing here, but I will say this. You will never know the pain of having a pair of testicles f'd with.

I myself am biased and would have to believe it's the equivalent of having cramps for three days,,,

compressed into about 5 minutes,,,

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:05 PM

I love pork rinds$!!!

Packaged or fresh off the little oinkers,,, tears

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:05 PM

You have a post going,,,
you make a comment that the one it's directed to understands,,,
others come in and join the fun, they understand,,,
Then,
someone comes in and doesn't know, the OP, the other person you're having fun with or the others joining in,,,
and,,,
they misinterpet almost everything in the post and say something accordingly with their misinterpretation?
-waiting patiently for the first one to be a smart@ss-
tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I took away your halo,,,
tongue2

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25