Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 09:29 PM

posting profile pictures sideways?
Ever wondered about why people upload a picture of themselves and it is sideways? I mean..even the built in picture viewer in windows allows you to flip your picture left or right. grumble

Some people are stupid.

But then your own picture isnt all that useful to get a good idea of what you look like either.

If someone meets people here based on the main profile picture, than that person shouldn't meet me at all. There is a profile behind with pictures in it, if anybody really wants to know me. I'm sure it's the same case with many others, because I don't believe the idea that many are looking for clowns, manfaced dogs and monstertrucks as a date. :smile:

I dunno... I been gettin kinda interested in datin a Monster Truck with tendencies for clownin.

Chicks dig it when a man can handle a big truck... Mine just happens to be 75ft long with 18 wheel and 13 gears

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:49 PM

I appreciate the insight. And BTW, I do have a real photo. All they have to do is checkout my profile & seeing what the person really looks like is important for most. I use the alter-ego pics for kicks.

I seen that after I viewed your profile, the "Damnit Bones..." line still stands as funny in my opinion.

Good Luck Dr. McCoy

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:43 PM

ohwell some people may not be as computer savy

my typing is off

offtopic

then we need to turn it on...smitten

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:33 PM

tough one eh? ;-)

State Borders?

If so... in a Car within 22hrs not counting the time change.

Illinois
Missouri
Oklahoma
Texas
New Mexico
Arizona
Utah
Nevada
and California

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:28 PM

flowerforyou

Why is it, that the most interesting potentials for dating are the people hundreds of miles away? I thought the whole premise was to find someone in your own backyard so to speak. Anyone care to comment?

If they're farther away, you spend more time getting to know them, which often makes them more attractive to you.

Or does that make the whole experience just crazy???

Would you rather not get to know someone a bit before meeting?

Just asking rhetorical questions...ya never know when the unexpected answer will be profound!

Both of you are asking the right questions though...

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:17 PM
I guess now would be a bad time to Rub in the fact that my career allows me to go pretty much anywhere in the Lower 48 to go out on a Date?

Seriously though, back in late 95 two very good UO friends of mine whom started a relationship that stayed online for about twelve months.

He had gone to visit with her on his vacation. Tommy lived in Miami and Sue lived in BF Colby, Kansas... So there they are fourteen years later and two kids.

I guess the moral of the story is that you have to, at the very least, see what happens before you throw your hat in...

oh and get away from HO Hum profile if you are serious about meeting online... and use a picture of yourself. "D*mnit Bones your on a Dating Site not Fakebook."

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:26 PM

If you break it down, technically speaking a toaster oven IS faster than light... The Speed of Light is the speed at which an electron travels one inch, measured in Hertz.

What? huh

Geez, my whole life I thought the speed of light was approximately 176,000 miles per second. Now you're telling me that the speed of light is what makes my toast brown? slaphead

Sorry Bro... true story

my senior thesis was how man has already achieved FTL and I theorized in my paper that with the advent of the Super Large Hadron Collider we could colonize Mars without vessels within the next hundred years.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:18 PM

that was like 9 years ago.

Your right... we have to re-think his mode of travel; Steven Wright(sp?) said we might be able to use instant coffee in a microwave, to achieve time travel.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:16 PM

Enough teasing, how far away is she???

Okay, how do we answer this question then?

Here, I'll let you borrow my "faster than the speed of light toaster oven"...

If you break it down, technically speaking a toaster oven IS faster than light... The Speed of Light is the speed at which an electron travels one inch, measured in Hertz.

We could get him there on a say... a small light bulb, the peces just have to be small enough.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:07 PM
Maybe it IS a Latino and not a Latina...

Still love is blind... go with your gut you seem like a winner to me.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:46 PM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 06/08/09 04:47 PM

I have been at the same job for 10 years, working at the school district as office clerk. Some of my duties including alot of filing, lifting heavy file boxes that are full. The filing is a hugh amount, and after so many years my right shoulder and right hand have begun to really bother me to the point I need a few days for the pain to subside after one of the big filing jobs (which I won't go into). We are union. I have recently put in for a transfer, since after doing this for 10 years, I feel they could transfer me to a regular sit down normal job like the other support staff. The HR guys says, well see a doctor, which I did tonite. I guess my question is, can they get rid of me, with the union behind me, I have been a great worker, but just can't take it anymore, my right shoulder burns with pain, and I am incapacited for usually 2 days after a job. Anybody every had this type of problem, I don't want to lose my job, but I dont' want my arm to be in pain all the time. Oh and my right hand too, it cramps in the position of the filing position.

Your best bet is to consult with your Union Rep and pose this question to them...

In a State like Missouri where it is not a "Right to Work State" and without the backing of the Union, they can come up with an excuse to get rid of you, due to your now inability to function in your required position.(I do not know if Pennsylvania is a Right to Work State or not)

That said, having your union backing you is what will likely save your career. You will have a chance to see a doctor and find out how to best handle you repetitive stress injury. You should not be in danger of loosing your seniority. But again consult with your Union Rep. and definitely see a Doctor.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:34 PM
Edited by LordCole on Mon 06/08/09 04:35 PM

:heart:

smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

love love love love love love love

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much MORE than a crush on BL4766 a.k.a. my Beckie Babe.........bigsmile :heart:

love love love love love love love

smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

:heart:

I have been lurking this thread for a while now and I must say;

The two of you are making my teeth itch...
rofl

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:24 PM

Hang on a minute..

Gayfifer is a homosexual?

Sh1t, he is on my friends list as well, what are people going to think?!

This coming from a guy whom had a main pick up with his fingers in his beak?

Seriously unpredictable?

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:19 PM

Yes yes... VERY trying...

shocked shocked shocked

meh... just poking fun, I would never poke seriously.

Hmmmmm really?

rofl

Yeah that did not help did it?

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:17 PM

I'm going to do a lame state just for you Cole laugh flowerforyou

But it will have to wait....until 20,000

LOL

Awesome

laugh

now I have to come up with something lame AND watch my post count grumble me and my big mouth laugh

Mingle Hobbiest... drinker

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:15 PM

shocked shocked shocked

meh... just poking fun, I would never poke seriously.

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:13 PM

What am I at? 20 thousand something? I'd be at 30 thousand something if all those posts wouldn't got deleted.

Heh... I hate having this kind of time on my hands... sitting in East Chicago waiting to get a PM done and eight new drives. Looking at the load board watching money drive out of the parking lot...

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:10 PM

I was going to make a comment earlier just to tease ya...

You know your pictures look better when you are clean shaven...

devil

lordy lordy where have u been all me life winking

i'm TRYING to look MANLY with the beard - i hear it attracts real men! tongue2

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:09 PM

devil

Thank you but I haven't posted those since I got banned last time.flowerforyou

rofl

LordCole's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:06 PM

devil

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25