Community > Posts By > AhaloAskewed

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:12 PM
I also wanna play that Wario game 2, I remember it being pretty fun when I played it on the GBA

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 09:57 PM
I really want a wii, to play this game called hajime no ippo (the fighting spirit in the english version)

boxing game...based on an anime series I loved...man!!...if u check out it's trailer, it loox fun as hell

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 09:49 PM
It's all about NES and megaman 1,2,and 3! Ninja Gaiden, Kung fu heroes, Karate champ (that game used to piss my bro off like crazy lol)

Genesis, kid chameleon, and revenge of shinobi

Snes, Double Dragon, knights of the round, joe and mac, mega man x, list will be too long, those are some top favez

Pc, Ragnarok online, Gunz the duel, Mugen

Ps1, castlevania symphony of the nite, ffvii, erhgeiz god bless the ring

Ps2, Forever Kingdom, capcom vs snk 2, Doom 3, X-men legendz 1&2, tenchu, etc.

xbox, Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden black

next gen consoles, N/A.....it would seem that, that list is still waiting for my wallet to become obese

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 10:05 AM
Naruto's pretty good, except the 100 episodes of fillers (or even more)...but if you're talking about the english version, I know where you're comin from. That anime is only good in japanese...

they pretty much butchered everyones voice in the english version, cut out a lot of parts, and sometimes you don't know wth is going on. I only watched the english version once or twice to see how the voices were, it really sux for anyone who actually discovered naruto from watching it on cartoon network. It just aint the same experience. even still, some actually like it, but refuse to watch the japanese version when I tell them they'd most likely like it way more. What's the point of watching an anime, when the main character's got the worst voice of them all? and he never even says "believe it!" in jap.

I'm watching naruto shippuden right now, where everyones a few years older, after the fillers finally ended. So far, no fillers, and it's kept up with the storyline.

Tenchi was a tight series, I just downloaded all of it to re-watch...remember that episode called "mushroom samba"? man that was my favorite cowboy bebop episode!

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 12:09 PM
Mines right now is bleach..man I spent like over 100 bux on bleach stuff at a convention...well worth it though...for an all time favorite, I'd have to say Hellsing though. The ultimate OVA's are a nice addition.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 10:51 PM
my mouse moves on it's own a lot..and yea it freaked me out the first time I seen it do that lol...doesn't freeze up really though...but I've had problems in the past where my computer was going slow as hell.

Might be that you got a lot of un-needed processes running on your computer in the background that auto-start once you turn on your computer...have you checked that? press ctrl+alt+delete and click the process tab, (if you know what you're looking for) you'll see a lot of processes started that you didn't know about if thats the case...(ps don't stop any of them unless you know what they do, and if you really need them, im sure you can find a site with the information for that, thats what I did)..also my comp isn't high end. some people got like 60 processes running on their comp from the get go but the comp can handle it, me...I got 16, just the core ones I need.

also..you can go to start, then run, and type msconfig...click the start up tab and see whats running at start up in case theres stuff you don't want to start up...as for the mouse freezing up though..I think there might be a way to re-calibrate it in the control panel...not sure though...I'm not really a computer wiz, just know a few stuff from fixing and doing maintenance on my own computer.

hope I helped, if not...im sure other people got better advice. Good luck

* if you do know about processes already, you can also go to start, then run, then type services.msc to see whats running. Not all processes are listed in the msconfig, so you can't configure them all from there.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 10:33 PM
I pretty much got no friends on this site at all basically. I spend tons of time alone. Truth is...we humans aren't meant to be alone...when someone acts up in prison...they don't beat the crap out of them and feed them to the wolves....they throw them in the hole...complete solitude..and away from everyone and everything..this drives them nuts...

How I came to terms with my life though...is that I am brutally honest with myself, as well as others...when things go wrong in a persons life...they get that pat on the shoulder..and get the generic "phrase" people throw around when they don't know what else to say...the gesture is there though, and the intentions may be real passionate..but...a person can only hear that so often...I came to realize that the truth is, there isn't a happy ending for everyone, not everyone finds someone in life, some people end up alone...but some how or some way...they deal with it and come to terms...Life is supposed to be an experience worthy enough to smile upon on the day of your last breathe here before passing...as long as you can manage that...you'll know deep down inside..you didn't do so bad after all..

We all have different types of problems, with different types of complex characteristics...but we all understand the feeling...that feeling of someone yelling for help inside, yearning for someone to just hear them out.

If you don't exist to the world, then why should the world exist to you? when I noticed I'm being judged, by people who don't even know me, don't even see me for who I really am, thats the saying I've made up to follow. I've deactivated my account so many times already, it aint even funny, yet I still end up coming back..

yea sure, this post might make people think I'm weird...but if you really think about it...people who post this type of stuff...what you find out...is the incredible depth of that person. No matter if in those depths lies sorrows, the depth is there. I've always thought it was significant in another person...it shows that they bleed just as I do.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something"

just remember that the next time an idiot bugs you in a thread creationsfire

I believe, that the most valuable thing a human has to offer, is time itself. Time, once given, is something you can never get back, not even in the smallest increment. Thanx to anyone who took the time to read what I've written, its helped me knowing someone read, hope its done some good.

...the most beautiful and ugly thing in life...is uncertainty itself...that is the single most reason, humans live and carry on while struggling in the darkness. You never know, when the light may touch the surface at any given moment..

~here goes nothing...

::click::

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:10 PM
oh man I just remembered, anyone remember captain N? and when mario bros and zelda were on tv? man there were some good shows back in the day...

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:05 PM
I seen all those 2, i'd say x-men was probably my favorite tho.
G I Joez were cool, but not as cool as the toyz. I'd play with those thingz for hours back in the day

transformers movie was really good...I really liked the animated 1 too except for the part that totally killed the best character in its history, glad they didn't pull that in the movie. can't wait 4 part 2 now.

wolverine and gambit are my 2 favorite characters!

I remember when I stumbled upon DBZ in english when it used to come on regular tv, then I seen it on the spanish channel...it was way farther in the series..I remember thinkin "damnit!...y did my parents not teach me spanish!?...lol..instead of teaching me my own language, they used it to keep keep secrets from me.

but yea...its so nice to reminisce...I think I do it too much tho

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:33 PM
transformers, voltron, x-men, he-man, G I JOEZ!! anyone remember those?...those are the next best thing right up there with anime...I miss those dayz..

anyone see berserk?...thats one of my favorite anime'z...I hated that it didn't continue on in the anime tho...it continues in the manga...but I'm not much of a reader unfortunately..

I used to rent anime sometimes from hollywood video, but their selections really limited...now..I just download em..or watch em online...go to crunchyroll.com...theres tons of streaming anime there, its like a youtube for anime..or u can always wait for AX..they sell some dvds for like 5 bux a pop (if ur lucky enough to live next to the event, its well worth it)

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:29 PM
growing up, man there were so many great cartoons, both anime and non anime alike...I watched speed racer, but robotech was the one that really got me into anime, then I realized there were a whole buncha other anime out there. I was a big fan of fatal fury and street fighter back in the day 2, and I watched the anime moviez for those way back, did them justice.

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:23 PM
like everyone watches a series they never watched then discuss it?
or..discuss something you've already seen?

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:45 PM
Thats what I learned the hard way. You don't. You're supposed to leave, and for the person who loves less, basically that means you don't have what your heart truly desires. What I learned in life, is that one should never settle. Don't be afraid to strive for what you really want, or who you really want. If you settle, you're not only hurting the other person, you're hurting yourself as well.

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:34 PM
A relationship that starts out like a see-saw, ends the same way with the opposite end...just my opinion, but normally if 1 partner puts to much effort into the relationship, that partner grows weary of not seeing the same output on the opposite end. When the other partner finally decides to put the same output, by then the other has already lost interest...or given up...not in all cases of course.

all of my relationships were like that accept I kept believing some day my hard efforts would be acknowledged. tons of relationships later, still no luck.

but hey, whatever works for you, you know? considering marrying someone must mean things have been working thus far. To feel like someone loves you more than you love them is definitely a desirable feeling

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:41 PM
When video games give you trouble, you can always use some handy cheat codes or use a strategy guide...why in the hell don't they make those things 4 women!?

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:34 PM
Gunz the duel online http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRQkqqHHPPI&mode=related&search=,

free online pc game...not much depth 2 it, pvp based, but it is fun as hell once u get the hang of it. it becomes addicting.

...I'd like 2 play gears of war, but I don't got any of the next-gen consoles. :cry: can't get those unless I start showin some leg as a side job.

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:23 AM
hey Denise, nice 2 c u 2.

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:58 PM
I spend 8 hours, wondering why I'm still alive, 4-5 hours, wondering why I'm sticking around, and about 6 hours summarizing my thoughts before I sleep..if I even can...people think im weird...because I am..because I know for a fact..I've made myself that way...its just who I am...tons of things have happened in my life..but when I think back on it...tons of things went wrong, I lost my pops, my brother...and almost my own life...worst part of it is...if my life ended, their lives would go on, if they left, I lived on..I can't help but feel that because of me being here...they're not here...but life was sweet, if even for a short time..

My own mother told me...that it is they who should be here, and not me...because I have nothing to offer the world, if I have even nothing to offer to myself...its true...why? because I've made it true myself...

I spend tons of time thinking...I love to think...even if it is damaging...but one thing is for sure...every story has an ending, weather its a blunt ending, very meaningful, a case left opened, or abruptly stopped...every story ends...why would I want to rush something that is inevitably going to happen later?...

When you really look at life...you will realize..that very few humans..live for themselves...in fact..most humans..live for others..people have friends, family, relationships...people need you for support...but what do you do...when you have none of those?...

I look at all of the small simple stuff in life...that I enjoy...I can't sit here and lie like a moron, if there wasn't at least 1 thing I didn't enjoy in life, I wouldn't be here..

The air is clear enough for me to breathe...the sky is a pretty sight at night...I like to smile..even if it's only for a short while...and the food...it tastes great...I enjoy all of these things alone...how do I smile?...I make myself smile...I remember what life was like when it was sweet, thats why we remember such things....everyone has at least 1 memorable memory..even if the total memory only lasts a few seconds, its enough to make you smile...you can't lie to yourself..because for a fact, anyone reading this, if you didn't have at least 1, you wouldn't be here right now, you wouldn't be questions things in your life any longer, you would be answering them by now.

why am I living? - simply because I haven't expired yet..

some people live to fight for their future...well me...I live and fight for my past..

Mankind's greatest flaw, is believing we are all alone, even I think this way at times...but the fact of the matter is...we're all in the same boat together...the least we could do..is lend a paddle..life is tough, but all of you here should be proud of yourselves...knowing that you're this strong, to say you're still here, alive, fighting a battle bigger than anyone can imagine, deep inside you're own mind...
I'm really sorry that this post is so long, I wrote it, deleted it, waited a day or 2, kept wondering, should I write or not?..but once you click, you can't go back..I hope this long post wasn't useless and actually helped somehow.

Gnite

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 10:55 PM
watch bleach from the beginning...it kinda makes the development of each character really dramatic, and a lot of what happens in the beginning is relevant to what happens way later.

I'm on episode 135, but I'm watching it in Japanese (subtitles of course). if you wanna start over and watch it from the beginning in japanese, go to www.ninjasofms.tk they got all the linx I think, if clicking download doesn't work, right click the "download" link, and click save as, then watch it when its done.

I also started watching the devil may cry anime...storyline makes no sense, but the quality of the artwork and action is really good...a watch for anyone who's a fan of the game.

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 09:03 AM
check out my post in the "music question.." topic a bit below this topic and see if any of those tips work, pm me if u need help.

if the number of peers and seeds for the torrent is really low, that can also be a big obvious reason the files are downloading so slow. go into speed guide, and click on "test if port is forwarded properly". a page in your internet browser should pop up, stating its forwarded properly with a green ok sign, or saying its not in a red sign...if it comes up red, that affects download speed a lot.

when I first used utorrent it was slow as hell 2 until I made a bunch of changes. hope this worx 4 u as well