Community > Posts By > AhaloAskewed

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:36 PM
Just got back from the gym...worked up the courage to talk to a girl at the desk there...she seemed zero interested in me...oh well..

got invited to go to a club..but somehow...it just doesn't seem like anything is worth the time or effort anymore...even waking up sometimes..maybe I'll turn on the xbox..halo3? or ultimate alliance? hmm...do I wanna get pissed off and aggravated?...pooooosibly..

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:12 PM
Nicely done. It's inspiring

always a pleasure to hear someones creativity

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 12:05 AM
In my opinion...Life is an experience, and you want to have really good experiences in life and be happy. It isn't so much that you find someone and "settle" for them...what ends up happening is that you find someone cool...you click with them...things are great..but of course...there's a big chance that someone more "fitting" for you is still out there, but who knows when you will meet him/her. relationships end up coming and going, people want something that will last, but often times it seems that it doesn't. In the end of "some" relationships...people look back on it as a good experience, they learned from it, and shared good times and bad times with the person they were with...

in a way it is also bad..because the way some people see it...is "I'll stick with him/her till something better comes along"...then...that just turns out to be "using". Wheather it's good or bad is up to the person viewing that scenario...the bad truth of life is that in order to get what we want...eventually we will have to step on someone else to get it, or get what makes us feel good...that job you got lucky and got some other guy felt he deserved it, the bump up in position results in a jealous co-worker..that girl you met at the club, some other guy had her eye on her for quite awhile but just never got up the nerves to ask her out and you ended up stealing his chance...it's just part of life I guess...

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:43 AM
maybe it means that in a tight situation, sometimes the only thing you CAN do is brace yourself for the outcome and hope for the best no matter WHAT you are going up against.

the "light" and "dark" features of the animals can mean that even the people you think are on your side hold you back or hold you down in events in your life. sometimes someone you dislike ends up being someone who actually helps in life.

or you might have watched somethin on tv and just had to piss really bad that night after you fell asleep

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 02:37 AM
I only had 1 year of highschool, but I actually liked it. didn't have to try hard to get a passing grade, girls actually responded when I said hi, and it was easy to make friends. I dealt with a lota crap at school, but overall it just beats the **** outa my work life

work...get paid ****, get treated like ****, feel trapped because you know if you quit your job, you lose your security as well as the roof over your head. I wish it was easier to get a better job, even if the pay sux I'd be cool with working in a place I don't actually mind being at for 8 hours a day if I get that

I had no graduation/gradnight/prom..so looking back, I wish I had those experiences

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:22 PM
I've felt that way my entire life. **** society!

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:31 PM
I seen that movie awhile back, yea it wasn't all that great. That chik looked like a cool character, but she went to waste. Instead of making side tracked movies....they should wrap up in a finale, not one long episode, but a good quality movie that is based around the main plot.

there's also a movie after that as well, besides the one that's just been out, [at least if I remember correctly, because I seen it advertised awhile back and I still haven't watched it..I could be wrong though it's been awhile since I looked at it. I just want to stick to the espada arc, best arc besides the first infiltration to the soul society.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:35 PM
it would be sweet if they brought back berserk and finished it off. The anime leaves you hanging, and I guess you gotta grab the manga to finish the storyline [I'm not a fan of reading manga, I love the artwork, but I'd really rather watch animation].

A spin off of samurai champloo would be sweet, or..spin off might be the wrong word to use..but..something with those characters..that was a really cool show, it had it's own style and rythmic feel to it. I liked the music

I always thought that someone should make an anime out of castlevania symphony of the night for ps1, that would be freakin sweet, or even a full blown movie, live action or animated, or both. I think if it were done right, it would kick ass.

this isn't anime, but since I'm just throwin out ideas...I think Marvel needs to hurry up and come out with another x-men movie where Apocalypse is the main bad guy, that whole arc is seriously tight as hell. The video game is pretty sweet 2 [x-men legends]. I know there's the wolverine movie coming out, that's also great I'm a wolvie fan, but they need to hurry up and make that Apocalypse movie b4 xavier and magneto get to old to act or somethin happens!

also, on the x-men subject, there was a intro drawn and animated in anime style that looked dope as hell but the tv show was never made. That would kick ass 2! search it up on yahoo and you'll find it.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:58 PM
I prefer swordz 2 lol

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:51 AM
you mean you would rather watch characters doing some crazy techniques with swords than a guy writing a persons name in a book to kill someone? have you lost your mind cloudy! x_x

lol

jk

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 03:08 PM
I'm with you! lol

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 02:36 PM
I feel ya on the single part...it does suck lol

My days alright, I feel like going out and doing something but there's no one to go out with =[

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:59 AM
"Peter quick! curl up into an @ssball!"

[or somethin like that]

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:01 AM
I often wonder if dreams really could mean something important..or if they are meaningless...or possibly both...

I've had many bizarre dreams..but there is one I recall..it wasn't really bizarre..the only bizarre part..is that someone shared the dream with me.

I had a dream, that I was really sick, and beginning to die. In my dream, I was in a hospital, and I was just lying there all hooked up to these cords...I was waiting for my best friend to visit me before I died...No one else would come to visit me, and no one else wanted to visit me before I died.

So in my dream, I kept calling for the nurse...asking where my friend was...I needed to see him before I died..and I didn't have much time left, and the nurse continued to tell me, "I'm sorry...but no one has ever come to see you"..in my dream, I began to die, and the dream faded away after I died..

I woke up, and later on that day I seen my best friend, and I told him I had this weird dream about him, and explained the whole dream. I seen his face turn pale, and the hairs on his arm raise. He began to tell me he had the exact same dream, except he was in a hospital, and he was trying to find me before I died. He kept searching every room, and none of the people in the hospital would help him, by the time he found me, I was already dead.

aside from that...there is 2 more weird dreams that keep re-occurring..

one...it isn't that it re-occurrs..but..more that I have lots of dreams about spiders. hundreds of them...the last dream I had, was about my younger brother giving me a jar full of spiders as a gift, full of the different types of black widows.

the other weird dream...it's pretty weird...I have this dream...that a group of puppies...from out of nowhere, find me. the leader of the puppies, is this healthy golden retriever looking pup, the second, is a puppy, that looks as if it is half dead. there's about 12 puppies in total...aside from the two main ones leading it, the rest are dead and rotting, but able to follow. They find me, and try to get me to follow them...and I keep asking where the hell they came from..and what the heck are they trying to show me...so far..each time they lead me somewhere...I lose them..but become distracted by something...

in the last dream, they lead me outside...where I noticed the front yard...it had become strange...there were holes all over it..and in the wholes...you can see these huge grub like larvae things swishing around very fast through the dirt..it looked as if the dirt had cancer or some kind of strange disease...as if the dirt itself was an organ infected with a virus that was taking over and killing it..

for the most part, I love these weird dreams. There's been times where months go by and I feel cheated out of sleep, for only remembering a blank state of sleep. When I can recall a few minutes of a dream, I'm pretty happy about it.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:38 AM
I'm glad bleach and naruto shippuden are finally staying on story, it gives me something to look forward to each week lol

his new look is pretty crazy, but I like his old crazy hat tho lol

the last shippuden episode was tight...Hidan is annoying as hell though man! kakuzo is a tight ass character, I like the masked ninja look it's the best! ninja vs ninja! kakashi loox all crazy 2, the fights pretty sweet so far.

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:54 AM
I would just wear a beany JT, that way you look even cooler!

Just don't wear it around certain areas, it's missleading to the guys hanging in groups haha :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:55 PM
wow silver, you've been to a lot! I have only been to anime expo for the past few years for the most part consecutively. I had a lady awhile back that used to go with a huge group, it was pretty fun. Though when she became an ex, the experience changed. I tried to not let that ruin the experience though.

yea I've been looking for that necklace for years dude, never found it. I found a phone charm of it though, but still it's not the same haha

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:36 PM
Do any of you guys ever go to anime conventions? I've only been to anime expo so far...a pretty sweet experience!

I love the shops the most, I spend hours there, and even more money! x_x I make up for all the guilt I have for not actually "buying" my anime haha

The AMV contest is really nice to see, the masquerade is cool 2. They got little festivities too...I won the scanvenger hunt awhile back with a buddy of mine, pretty neat. and I got to see the makers of Hellsing talk about making the ultimate OVA's and people asked the creator questions and stuff. There's so many things to do there, but all I really go for mainly is the merchandise I can't find anywhere. I'm still searching for Griffiths necklace from berserk. I have the one with the face unscrambled, but I really want the one where the face is still scrambled, it loox way better to me.

my rooms pretty cluttered with anime collectibles as well as like x-men, gi joe, etc I've seen some pretty amazing collections online. I really like collecting figurines

anyone hear about that guy who sells his customized figures on ebay? Jin Satome is his alias [not sure if it's spelled right, but he uses that one guys name, he appears in marvel vs capcom, if I remember correctly]

his stuff is really cool, but sells for a buttload on ebay sometimes cuz so many bidders want his customizations. He'll sell a remodeled figure for like 400 bux sometimes it's insane.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:33 PM
lol trout, when I first seen your picture a long time ago that was the first thing that came to mind man. I actually thought maybe you just found a pic of bill or somethin seriously.

you shoulda appeared on one of those comic shows and tried to impersonate him lol

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:21 PM
Richard geer x_x...

and some people have said I look like that guy from Godsmack [sully] I think that's his name, [face wise]

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10