Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:57 PM

been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:59 PM

Da Phuk? *blinkblink*


Double "Da Phuk".

Folks without a clue. Gotta wonder sometimes.

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:07 PM

been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker



TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 03:52 AM
Morning all~~~waving

It be Flyday~~~~ drinker smokin

Hope everyone has a great day~~~~

Coffee is ready

Cooking Biscuits and Bacon for biscuit sandwiches... with choice of butter and jelly/jams.. Enjoy~~


Zee's photo
Fri 09/25/26 06:45 AM
Edited by Zee on Fri 09/25/26 06:47 AM


been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..

Nico 's photo
Fri 09/25/26 06:47 AM

day's done.. hope everyone enjoyed theirs.. 

Yep

Zee's photo
Fri 09/25/26 06:49 AM


Da Phuk? *blinkblink*


Double "Da Phuk".

Folks without a clue. Gotta wonder sometimes.


yeah.. if you ignore them.. they typically disappear.. just don't engage or look at 'em.. probably already deactivated either way.. ohwell

Zee's photo
Fri 09/25/26 06:56 AM


been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker





ahhh ma fave melmacian.. waving yup.. everything does whoa

Zee's photo
Fri 09/25/26 07:02 AM
*grabs a PB & J biscuit from TG* thanks gf.. drinker

yup.. TGIF peeps.. yawn anyone have any sure fire ways ta turn a brain off so one can sleep?? I'm in serious need of some asleep this livin below poverty is startin ta kill me whoa at least I already own a tent if I end up homeless.. glasses

hope everyone has a great day.. drinker
(I'd take up alcohol but can't afford that either ohwell)

no photo
Fri 09/25/26 07:30 AM


Da Phuk? *blinkblink*


Double "Da Phuk".

Folks without a clue. Gotta wonder sometimes.


Makes for an interesting moment in time.

no photo
Fri 09/25/26 07:37 AM
Oooo! Thanks for the biscuits with jam!


Hey Alf! waving Nice to see you again.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 09/26/26 05:42 AM
It's Saturday, good morning~~

Coffee is hot and it's Biscuits with Sausage Gravy for breakfast this morning~~~

rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 09/26/26 06:38 AM




Erm. THATS a lot of buttah! I want to steal her diamond looking necklace instead. laugh

bobtail76's photo
Sat 09/26/26 09:56 AM

It's Saturday, good morning~~

Coffee is hot and it's Biscuits with Sausage Gravy for breakfast this morning~~~

rofl rofl


Good morning, Biscuit!

Do those buns need a smack before you get that batter....er butter?

flowerforyou

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:15 PM
what slaphead

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:17 PM



been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..


Yeesus! I hope ya at least got a kiss before they F'd ya.

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/27/26 04:08 AM

*grabs a PB & J biscuit from TG* thanks gf.. drinker

yup.. TGIF peeps.. yawn anyone have any sure fire ways ta turn a brain off so one can sleep?? I'm in serious need of some asleep this livin below poverty is startin ta kill me whoa at least I already own a tent if I end up homeless.. glasses

hope everyone has a great day.. drinker
(I'd take up alcohol but can't afford that either ohwell)


Awe gf.... I do understand all the frustrations... It seems when one thing hits it is more like there is always more to follow all at one time...

Tent huh ohh hell I got and extra twin bed ya can crash in but ya have to come to Texas

You would feel right at home I have plenty of house repairs ya can work on... biggrin :smile:

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:08 AM

what slaphead


double what slaphead

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:29 AM




been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..


Yeesus! I hope ya at least got a kiss before they F'd ya.


not even.. but I DID go back this morning and pick up the entire shift assembly.. figured I paid for it.. might as well have it.. ya never know huh

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:31 AM

Awe gf.... I do understand all the frustrations... It seems when one thing hits it is more like there is always more to follow all at one time...

Tent huh ohh hell I got and extra twin bed ya can crash in but ya have to come to Texas

You would feel right at home I have plenty of house repairs ya can work on... biggrin :smile:


appreciate that gf.. might end up in jail after trying ta get thru customs tho.. ICE doesn't much like us canucks yanno.. ohwell