Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:32 AM
waving hey Stormy.. how's it hangin

bat balls?? laugh

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:38 AM
Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:44 AM

waving hey Stormy.. how's it hangin

bat balls?? laugh




It's going. Whats up with M2's "Disable AdBlocker" pop up? How many times I gotta say No before they get the hint? laugh

Whatcha been up to Zee? Lemme live vicariously thru you.

Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 11:45 AM

Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh

Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 11:52 AM


waving hey Stormy.. how's it hangin

bat balls?? laugh




It's going. Whats up with M2's "Disable AdBlocker" pop up? How many times I gotta say No before they get the hint? laugh

Whatcha been up to Zee? Lemme live vicariously thru you.


you'll have ta go back'n read thar stormy.. cuz I'm already outta breath from the 1st tellings.. this beach is gettin on in years yanno.. laugh

I'm not sure what's up with that adblocker thingy.. I've never had the issue.. yet.. there's always a first tho.. as fer stoppin it? try a baseball bat.. laugh

I KNOW I know you.. yer vernacular is familiar.. fess up.. who were you in a past M2 lifetime.. spock

no photo
Sun 09/20/26 01:35 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Sun 09/20/26 01:38 PM
Storm Messages (Birthdate 2007)

BUHAHAHA


OG of JSH. When it was decent and a fun place to be.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 09/20/26 02:35 PM


Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh


So far not lazy enough.

Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 05:34 PM

Storm Messages (Birthdate 2007)

BUHAHAHA


OG of JSH. When it was decent and a fun place to be.


I KNEW I knew ya..((storm)))
I remember those days well.. what a blast we all had huh.. WOOT.. *Zee sings* we be dancin.. ya ya yah..

welcome back gf.. flowers

Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 05:36 PM



Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh


So far not lazy enough.


sounds bout right.. whoa
did ya fix that water leak yet? with all the beers you been drinkin I'm fairly sure you HAD ta go already.. several times spock

Zee's photo
Sun 09/20/26 05:37 PM
well folks.. weekends over.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

no photo
Sun 09/20/26 05:51 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Sun 09/20/26 05:52 PM
Later ((( Z ))) waving

Have a great night.

no photo
Sun 09/20/26 05:54 PM


Storm Messages (Birthdate 2007)

BUHAHAHA


OG of JSH. When it was decent and a fun place to be.


I KNEW I knew ya..((storm)))
I remember those days well.. what a blast we all had huh.. WOOT.. *Zee sings* we be dancin.. ya ya yah..

welcome back gf.. flowers



Thanks! It's bee a hot minute. flowerforyou

Zee's photo
Mon 09/21/26 07:08 AM
oh GAWD has it ever huh.. so what have you been up to?? how's life been treating you? what adventures have you been on??

yeah.. I know.. 20 questions.. but like you said.. it HAS been a hot minute laugh


no photo
Mon 09/21/26 07:12 AM
laugh


Nothing much going on. Doing some traveling. Live music gigs and such. Kicking back as much as I can until I shouldnt.

What about you? Spill!

Zee's photo
Mon 09/21/26 07:36 AM
I'm buildin chit.. reno'in ma home.. retired.. not cuz I wanted to but.. life tends ta kick ya in da butt more often than not laugh single (by choice) since january 2009 and lovin it.. sorta laugh I don't mind the solitude.. its just the extra set of hands I can use that I DON'T have laugh

so to throw yer words backatcha.. let me live vicariously thru YOU.. where ya been travelin to? gawd I miss that.. every penny I have has been invested back into this joint.. hopin for a big payday when it's all said'n done.. so I can actually retire on a cruise ship.. *Zee sings* sailing... takes me away to where I've always heard it could be.. just a dream and the wind to carry me.. soon, I will be free laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 07:57 AM
Edited by StormyDayz on Mon 09/21/26 08:07 AM
I love the solitude as well.

I miss Halo. Teetering between some tears and F*** Y**. Lost a friend from the site. We were close. That hit me hard. The grieving process is so weird.

Scored VIP tickets while living in Indy. Halo and I saw Green Day. I was famous for a while. Couple of people videoed the concert. You could see me dancing at my seat and in the aisle. A drunk dude ran down from the hill/grass area. Body slammed into me. Security grabbed him as I was telling him off. Halo had to hold me back. laugh

Traveled to Indianapolis for a P!nk concert. Picked up some of Halo's ashes.

FFDP in Greenville, SC with Brantley Gilbert and some dude, Cory/Corey(?) something from Canada? I dont recall.

Flew to Seattle to meet someone from the site. Love the PNW.

Recently saw Foo Fighters in Nashville, TN.

Would love to see Kansas. Journey. FFDP again. Need a redo of Foo Fighters. It was too humid and hot. Never again in an open air stadium. I was miserable. Disturbed is high on that list.


motowndowntown's photo
Mon 09/21/26 09:58 AM




Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh


So far not lazy enough.


sounds bout right.. whoa
did ya fix that water leak yet? with all the beers you been drinkin I'm fairly sure you HAD ta go already.. several times spock


Hey, I've only got two hands and can only work one tool at a time.

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 12:26 PM
M2 is trippin balls. None of my pics are acceptable (Too dark. Not smiling. (Dude. Really?!?))

Yet a guy had a picture of a heart shaped jelly donut with a hole in the middle as his profile pic.. *major eyeroll* While nothing else is posted.

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 09/21/26 12:33 PM
JUst put your pretty face on the profile .....leave it up ....till you get taken or you find you are being stalked by all and sundry< THEN you can take it down and sub it for an avatar!!!

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 12:36 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Mon 09/21/26 12:39 PM

JUst put your pretty face on the profile .....leave it up ....till you get taken or you find you are being stalked by all and sundry< THEN you can take it down and sub it for an avatar!!!


I have. All the pics I used before are not "acceptable".

I want to change THIS avatar. I look cranky. slaphead