Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
no photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:45 PM
Hold that thought. Im scarfing down a veggie sub sammich.

Moose isnt getting any better. Going to the vet in the AM. Back to chicken, rice and pumpkin. Probiotics are helping make things worse. Stopped those yesterday.

Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:23 PM

Hold that thought. Im scarfing down a veggie sub sammich.

Moose isnt getting any better. Going to the vet in the AM. Back to chicken, rice and pumpkin. Probiotics are helping make things worse. Stopped those yesterday.


I am sorry to hear that (((Storm))) please let us know how he's doing after the visit.. I'm sure they'll come up with a way to make him all better.. flowerforyou


bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:54 PM
How bout nooooo!

Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:58 PM
how about "please be a gentleman and move on"


thank you

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 06:07 PM
Ummm nope!

Not without an apology

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/29/26 06:25 PM
Dammit~~ and all this started over my meme about butter my buns and call me a biscuit. Which Bottail responded to then Mo with the slaphead which I'm not sure but was to Bobtail's response.. which then he asked Mo if he was jealous..

First of all I'm the one that should have responded with if ya smack my buns I'll deck your arse.. rofl rofl

But to ask for one to apologize when in the first place you were out of line...yea will not happen..We keep it clean in here. I should have thought twice about the meme.. laugh

All I can say is everyone needs to step back the Pub is to joke around, tell about your day, pitch in with things to do whatever..

We need to learn to bring others up not down.. All need to know that Women/Men are equal within our thoughts here.. We are not here to argue or cause issues.. Just to carry on a conversation ..

If one can not keep it clean and be civil then yes they do need to move on.. Just saying lets chill tequila shots on the bar..

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/29/26 11:13 PM
A boor is a rude, uncultured person who lacks good manners and social refinement.

Acting like one certainly isn't going to win any friends, no matter what pub one stumbles into.

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 06:44 AM
And a haza is a pig that don't fly straight

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 06:57 AM

Dammit~~ and all this started over my meme about butter my buns and call me a biscuit. Which Bottail responded to then Mo with the slaphead which I'm not sure but was to Bobtail's response.. which then he asked Mo if he was jealous..

First of all I'm the one that should have responded with if ya smack my buns I'll deck your arse.. rofl rofl

But to ask for one to apologize when in the first place you were out of line...yea will not happen..We keep it clean in here. I should have thought twice about the meme.. laugh

All I can say is everyone needs to step back the Pub is to joke around, tell about your day, pitch in with things to do whatever..

We need to learn to bring others up not down.. All need to know that Women/Men are equal within our thoughts here.. We are not here to argue or cause issues.. Just to carry on a conversation ..

If one can not keep it clean and be civil then yes they do need to move on.. Just saying lets chill tequila shots on the bar..


People that don't mind their own business, get what's coming to em.

As far as the comment, I walked the line! You know that I was being playful, distasteful or not. If you had beef with it, we coulda worked it out - with a bubble bath for 2.

I ignored Zee. She thinks because she started the thread, she has domain.

If you were offended, I'll apologize. What I won't apologize or ignore, is a personal attack by the self appointed hall monitor or anyone

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 07:02 AM
It better be good tequila...

None of that sauza or cuervo shlt

Sir's photo
Wed 09/30/26 08:18 AM
pre-vote is something Canadians are allowed to do to avoid voting day rush.. may be something like your mail in votes??

we have stations set up a week before actual voting day (oct 5 this time) where we can go vote.. it's as legit as THE day itself.. our votes are counted with all the rest.. like they wud be on THE day if we voted then.. capiche?? 🤨 October 5th is for choosing our provincial ministers and their parties..

menu today was (I ate it all sowee :flushed: ) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. 🤪


Keep forgetting you're on the other side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
No wonder the food be tasting kind of blight

Zee's photo
Wed 09/30/26 09:16 AM

pre-vote is something Canadians are allowed to do to avoid voting day rush.. may be something like your mail in votes??

we have stations set up a week before actual voting day (oct 5 this time) where we can go vote.. it's as legit as THE day itself.. our votes are counted with all the rest.. like they wud be on THE day if we voted then.. capiche?? 🤨 October 5th is for choosing our provincial ministers and their parties..

menu today was (I ate it all sowee :flushed: ) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. 🤪


Keep forgetting you're on the other side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
No wonder the food be tasting kind of blight


laugh the other side laugh sounds like a star wars analogy "come to the dark side Luke" *said in ma best darth vader voice*

blight? what is this.. attack a Quebecer month?? spock
I'll have you know I take great care in the storing and cooking of my foods.. harrumph *zee states indignantly while she innocently adds a lil belledonna to Sir's soup*tongue2 :angel:

Zee's photo
Wed 09/30/26 09:20 AM
afternoon folks.. been a busy mornin.. had a decent nights sleep for a change.. 7 hrs straight surprised wow..noice..

anywho.. got lots more ta do so hope everyone has a good one.. drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 09/30/26 09:21 AM
by the way Storm.. how'd it go at the vets? how's moose doin??

Zee's photo
Wed 09/30/26 05:49 PM
yawn methinks it's time ta asleep or at the very least.. crawl into bed with a show or a good book..

anywho.. been a day.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 09/30/26 08:56 PM
This discussion thread is sponsored by the producers of


TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/01/26 04:37 AM
Good Morning ~~ Ohhh what a good morning to wake up to .....

We got that wet stuff coming out of the sky.. whoa hoo doing the happy dance..


Zee's photo
Thu 10/01/26 06:17 AM
waving Dave.. I see the Hens are back.. YAY.. with the weekend coming we cud use some fresh eggs laugh


TG.. doin the happy dance for ya.. I know how dry it's been out yer way so having that to wake up to must be awesome.. joinin in on the dancin

Zee's photo
Thu 10/01/26 06:19 AM
mornin folks.. happy Thor's day drinker

busy busy busy.. hope y'all have a super day

Sir's photo
Thu 10/01/26 11:19 AM
Definitely another beautiful wet Thursday here... contractors can't pour cement or get the mowing done. Guess I'll stop by for the special :beers: