Community > Posts By > motowndowntown

 
motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:17 PM



been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..


Yeesus! I hope ya at least got a kiss before they F'd ya.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:15 PM
what slaphead

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:59 PM

Da Phuk? *blinkblink*


Double "Da Phuk".

Folks without a clue. Gotta wonder sometimes.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:57 PM

been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 11:59 AM
Spastic clicker finger.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:30 AM




Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

wait.. chickens have boobs?? noway





And great legs.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:28 AM
Edited by motowndowntown on Thu 09/24/26 09:30 AM





YUP! Chickens have boobs. laugh

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:48 PM
I've heard people talk of seeing or hearing loved ones after they died, mostly at funerals.

I think it's just a combination of grief, religious beliefs, and just maybe a desire for attention.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:38 PM




Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...




^ What Z said. bigsmile


Yeah yeah whatever Z says.....as the pub owner she should not be taking sides .....just stick to providing that fabulous Brunch on Sundays .....btw she missed last Sunday....due to sleeping in after a hectic week....but seeing Stormy in the pub , Z is forgiven..
Pours a vodka and OJ and heads off into the evening sun ..


You must've been screwed by too many screwdrivers dude. There WAS a buffet last Sunday. It may have been all eaten by the time you walked in.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:09 PM
IDK, is she rich?

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:08 PM
Looks a wee bit too good to be true to me.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:06 PM
Green Bay won. But just barely.

No super bowl for them this year I think.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:01 PM
I don't see AI LLMs killing off human life a la "Terminators" or "Matrix" type situations. Not in the near future anyway.

But what I do see is the possibility of it causing accidental unintended thermonuclear warfare, considering the number of radical countries who possess nukes, the rockets to deliver them, and the reliance on computer generated defensive tactics used by most militarys these days.

There is also the possibility of it causing a global economic meltdown, leading to massive civil unrest, and local and international conflicts.


motowndowntown's photo
Mon 09/21/26 09:43 PM
is Barry Manilow even still alive?? surprised at 83


I've heard that some storefronts in L.A. constantly play Barry Manilow on loud speakers to keep homeless people from sleeping there.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 09/21/26 09:58 AM




Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh


So far not lazy enough.


sounds bout right.. whoa
did ya fix that water leak yet? with all the beers you been drinkin I'm fairly sure you HAD ta go already.. several times spock


Hey, I've only got two hands and can only work one tool at a time.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 09/20/26 02:35 PM


Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile


how lazy can ya get slaphead

men laugh


So far not lazy enough.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:38 AM
Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.bigsmile

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 09/18/26 04:27 PM
Bonne chance mon ami

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/17/26 03:10 PM
Took a look at the leak whilst taking a leak.

You need a roofer with a hammer not a plumber with a reefer.

I'll send my bill in the mail.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/17/26 03:04 PM
She left the building long ago mates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25