Community > Posts By > bobtail76

bobtail76's photo
Sun 04/21/24 12:54 PM

No such thing as a soul mate.

There are usually several options to Choose from for a Spouse.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bobtail76's photo
Mon 04/01/24 08:33 PM

Do you ever visit the Forums , especially the Games ... I highly recommend it .... that's where the real people are and connections are very likely ! .. Good luck !!

The games have been ruined

bobtail76's photo
Sat 03/30/24 10:57 AM
Edited by bobtail76 on Sat 03/30/24 11:18 AM

Crystal, you are thinking of romance novels, not reality.

Not unless you wish to call science & psychology a romance novel, hihi.
What I am telling is reality.

It never ceases to surprise me how little people know and understand of how we 'work' when it comes to relationships.
When you explain them -still in understandable language- they get all awkward, sometimes nasty even, and dismissive.
That's in general, not talking about you, so don't take offense.
But this subject is what I've studied to great length, still do,-and even taught courses about.

All what I'm saying is based on hormonal workings and psychology, aka science...

This knowledge has been out there for decades yet hardly anyone knows about it! Even in spite of thousands being single and could benefit greatly from it.
That's what I find weird, but alas.

You're actually right. I've learned that women - can find the same man sexy and repulsive, depending on their cycle.

Evolutionary psychologist Sarah Hill wrote a book about the unintended consequences of the birth control pill. One of the unintended consequences I recall, is the pill tricks a woman into being attracted to a guy that she may not be attracted to, when she comes off the pill. The synthetic drugs that trick their body into thinking it's pregnant really messes with the natural order of a woman

bobtail76's photo
Tue 03/19/24 04:20 AM

I've heard that drinking plenty of fluids and eating well while drinking can PREVENT a hangover. Though I am not 100% sure if this is true as I've never had one. But to deal with a hangover would be most likely taking something for headache relief such as acetaminophen. That and resting should help a lot. Best of luck!

Why would somebody screw up a $100 buzz with a $5 cheese burger? Food just means you need to drink more to get drunk.

I beg to differ.... Cheeseburger and water before you go to bed will ensure you can drink the next day!

bobtail76's photo
Mon 03/18/24 04:49 PM
Edited by bobtail76 on Mon 03/18/24 04:49 PM
No...I can just tell you've never.

That's why it didn't make sense. Had you ever been hungover you'd know there NO being taken advantage of...ever!

You are at your most irritable, lets just put it that way

bobtail76's photo
Sun 03/17/24 08:07 PM

Love me as a solution

I don’t think it’s nice to take advantage of a woman in that situationnoway .

Absolutely not I agree!

Don’t drink again cause there are guys out there who’ll take advantage of a woman with a hangover. Stay safe:thumbsup: .

That doesn't even make sense! Have you ever been hungover?

bobtail76's photo
Sun 03/17/24 01:41 PM

Happpy Saint Patrick's Day!

Not so happy because it is one of the drinkingest days of the year in USA.

What's so bad about that!?!!

bobtail76's photo
Tue 03/12/24 07:23 AM
I beg to differ....

Unlike women, most dudes do not use immutable characteristics phase them out.

Turnoffs are usually something women can change. Their weight and their attitude are the first ones I can think of.

I would think that for me, attitude is number 1.

- Sl*ts turn us off to dating - but we'll take em home for the night

- Any chick who prides herself on being "sassy" is just telling us she's a b!tch and tryna sound cute about it

- Boss babes can pound sand. We do not want combat when we get home

bobtail76's photo
Tue 03/05/24 07:24 PM
otherwise...what's the point?

bobtail76's photo
Tue 03/05/24 07:23 PM

I'm seeing this topic as, a couple has to get married and live together. The other side is two people are dating each other and both happy with how things are... then what?

That's easy... you either get the balls to get uncomfortable and see where things go, or status quo

bobtail76's photo
Tue 03/05/24 07:21 PM
Maybe you just suck....

who are we trying t blame here?

bobtail76's photo
Sun 03/03/24 06:26 AM

It's not for me, wouldn't make me happy.
I want the whole enchilada to be and feel fulfilled.

I think for Lat relationship to work both would have to love each other as much to begin with so both have an equal desire to spend time together.

I also think many choose for this form because deep down they're afraid to open up fully as they've been hurt before.
It can be -and I suspect often is- a form of relationship to keep the other at arm's length and to maintain a built-in safety in case it goes wrong.
But having that sense of 'in case it goes wrong (again)' is not a healthy premise in a relationship.

Since some ask abut this... I have once read of a married couple who had a LAT relationship.
There's no reason you cannot choose this form and get married as well.

But it wouldn't work for me.

I agree with the "it's not for me part" - for different reasons. I think nothing is being built and I don't see how things can grow, and if it does, it is very slow.

This might be off topic a bit, but using your rationale for why it wouldn't work - does this mean you'd be against a prenup?

bobtail76's photo
Sun 02/18/24 06:09 AM

Most people that are Very judgmental, has serious problems themselves and need Professional Counseling.

I disagree. Especially when it comes to dating. To judge people to accept whether or not you'll allow them in your lives will in fact, prevent seeking professional help after, when you're asking what went wrong after you didn't properly vet someone.

bobtail76's photo
Sun 02/11/24 12:57 PM

I'm not watching.

Why not!!???

bobtail76's photo
Sun 02/11/24 04:21 AM
I agree with your position on what it is to be a man.

My question to you.... what is the woman reciprocating with?

bobtail76's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:20 AM
I'll take that bet!

bobtail76's photo
Sat 02/10/24 06:26 AM

Probably due to lack of oestrogen in women and when it concerns men, lack of testosterone.
Both genders are lacking in their resp. hormones these days.
Men have 20% (!!!!) less testosterone than they used to have. This goes for young men too, age 20 and up.
Our hormones are directly related to having a sexdrive or not.
In women it's mainly oestrogen, for men testosterone.

Try HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for a while and you'll likely notice that suddenly you DO have sexual feelings and a sex-drive and are no longer a-sexual at all.

The lack of hormones is one of the biggest issues of mankind.
It has scientifically proven and predicted that in the very near future we might become near extinct.

And think of the difficulty people have had for decades with getting pregnant!
IVF became common-place in the 80s and the difficulty to become pregnant has only increased since then.
That's 40 yrs already!

Lack of hormones. Major issue!

Get some oestrogen cream. I'm almost 100% certain you'll get a sex-drive and sexual feelings again.
** do use progesterone as well if you have a uterus.

That's a very good point. But are those studies done cross culturally?

I'm not sure extinction would be a cause of that though. I think once women gained control of their reproduction in the 50's and 60's the drop has been off with every decade after. At the end of the day, women are the gatekeepers of our demise.

There are nudges from society that take a big shlt on families. Feminism telling women it's better to serve a boss than a husband. I think cultures without the western ideas will outlast the west that's for sure. They're still having children and keeping the family unit together.

I digress..

I think Good guy has it right, stay with your girlfriends. Guys want to smash. And if you're not attracted to male energy - you're good with your girls

bobtail76's photo
Sat 02/10/24 05:55 AM
What ever happened to "sticks and stones"?

We should all be bubble boys and girls and this society will never ever ever get hurt

bobtail76's photo
Mon 01/15/24 05:04 PM
Canada

bobtail76's photo
Sun 01/14/24 05:14 AM
Coulda been me..
-37 C which is pretty much -35 F

....and that's without windchill

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25