Community > Posts By > bobtail76

 
bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 05:47 PM
Down in a hole - Alice in chains

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 05:23 PM
The point was dependency. The brain is like a muscle, and if you are letting AI think for you, you will be weaker than had you used your brain.

What are you remembering? Nothing new! The skills you possess were acquired long ago. Your grocery list is probably on you phone too!

Convenience comes with a price

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 07:02 AM
It better be good tequila...

None of that sauza or cuervo shlt

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 06:57 AM

Dammit~~ and all this started over my meme about butter my buns and call me a biscuit. Which Bottail responded to then Mo with the slaphead which I'm not sure but was to Bobtail's response.. which then he asked Mo if he was jealous..

First of all I'm the one that should have responded with if ya smack my buns I'll deck your arse.. rofl rofl

But to ask for one to apologize when in the first place you were out of line...yea will not happen..We keep it clean in here. I should have thought twice about the meme.. laugh

All I can say is everyone needs to step back the Pub is to joke around, tell about your day, pitch in with things to do whatever..

We need to learn to bring others up not down.. All need to know that Women/Men are equal within our thoughts here.. We are not here to argue or cause issues.. Just to carry on a conversation ..

If one can not keep it clean and be civil then yes they do need to move on.. Just saying lets chill tequila shots on the bar..


People that don't mind their own business, get what's coming to em.

As far as the comment, I walked the line! You know that I was being playful, distasteful or not. If you had beef with it, we coulda worked it out - with a bubble bath for 2.

I ignored Zee. She thinks because she started the thread, she has domain.

If you were offended, I'll apologize. What I won't apologize or ignore, is a personal attack by the self appointed hall monitor or anyone

bobtail76's photo
Wed 09/30/26 06:44 AM
And a haza is a pig that don't fly straight

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 06:07 PM
Ummm nope!

Not without an apology

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:54 PM
How bout nooooo!

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 10:29 AM
I'm your huckleberry

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 07:54 AM
The benefits to AI do not outweigh the risk.

People will lose the ability to think for themselves, in the same way we don't remember phone numbers like we did when we were kids. Relying on our phone to remember for us.

Jobs will be replaced

The arts will be corrupt

And weirdos will be "in love" with their robots

AI will guide people the way it was programmed to, and those eggheads that programmed it are just as fallible as anyone.

I can't think of any benefit that cannot be replaced by regular, simple, human ingenuity.

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 07:43 AM

Tool


Uriah Heep

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 07:21 AM
Sorry Slim... tried to get you a piece, but hags be haggin

bobtail76's photo
Tue 09/29/26 07:13 AM




what slaphead


Jealous much?





Ditto on that.

And people ask for ratings on blank profiles because they either are seeking an ego boost on their looks, or think that their looks alone will make grown men drool or young women drop their knickers.


And old ones too.

Stick to what you do best, hall monitor

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 02:04 PM

what slaphead


Jealous much?

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:50 PM
We'll tie a yellow ribbon around you

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:48 PM

a good, reliable, honest mechanic


Wut the problem is?

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:43 PM
Nope!!!

They all want a man... unless they are a lesbian.
Even then, one of em is more manly!

OT: I dunno the men you're hanging out with, but men have standards as well. It's probably the losers with no standards that Crystal is talking about.

You're right about women knowing who she'll sleep with - the choice is usually made within the first 30 seconds of meeting him

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 06:23 AM
Dumb and Dumber

by far!

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 06:03 AM
I'd agree, Crystal. It's fruity

Slim....women want a man, not another woman. Whoever is feeding you this info is keeping you single!

bobtail76's photo
Sat 09/26/26 10:12 AM
The sky is falling...
The sky is falling....

bobtail76's photo
Sat 09/26/26 10:10 AM
As shltty as it is, it's expected and should be part of the pro's and cons when separating from the person you decided to procreate with.

Barring widowhood, there's way more reasons to work things out to stay together, than there are to put children at risk.

Your job now is to take care of your kids, WITH NO HELP. Intimacy should be way down on the list of shlt to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25