Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
no photo
Tue 09/22/26 08:53 AM


well folks.. anudder days done.. hope everyone had a good one..

nice ta see some old faces.. even if one of ya can't get a pic approved laugh

TG.. happy yer back home too.. maybe NOW I'll have yer undivided attention again rofl

chowders y'all drinker


Dropping in to say Helloooo..waving

Hey Stormy long time no see~~~welcome back...

laugh laugh Yeppiers I'm back home Zee... That was one busy week I'm ready to kick back and really relax.. Who ever thought plant sitting would end up creating a bigger chore than I thought..slaphead With all the ones that wanted to come over to go swimming.. surprised



Yo! Txs! Welcome home with less plants to contend with at this juncture. Now the pool sounds niiiiice right now.

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/22/26 09:40 AM

Yo! Txs! Welcome home with less plants to contend with at this juncture. Now the pool sounds niiiiice right now.


Ohh it is nice to be home for sure..bigsmile

And it is a plus that my brother has a pool.. But then most of our family all live closer to him.. So they tend to hit him up to go swimming now.. shshs.. slaphead

They can have the pool I'm happy with just my kiddie pool.. laugh laugh

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:08 AM

get a room you two.. whoa
















this is a reputable pub.. sorta


A reputable Pub......not when Stormy and Pumpi are around.....and why suggest a room when the Pub will be a perfect setting !!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:09 AM

laugh Slim is a notorious flirt.


Z, how is the house remodel going today? Id like a saltwater pool, please. bigsmile



Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??
Thinking you mixed me up with Mikey ....ask Pumpi ...

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:28 PM

Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:38 PM
OMG dont make me laugh yet! I drank too much water.. *laughing hard*

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 03:06 PM


Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...




^ What Z said. bigsmile

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 04:25 PM



Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...




^ What Z said. bigsmile


Yeah yeah whatever Z says.....as the pub owner she should not be taking sides .....just stick to providing that fabulous Brunch on Sundays .....btw she missed last Sunday....due to sleeping in after a hectic week....but seeing Stormy in the pub , Z is forgiven..
Pours a vodka and OJ and heads off into the evening sun ..

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 05:57 PM
another busy day.. and it's over.. have a good evenin y'all drinker

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:38 PM




Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...




^ What Z said. bigsmile


Yeah yeah whatever Z says.....as the pub owner she should not be taking sides .....just stick to providing that fabulous Brunch on Sundays .....btw she missed last Sunday....due to sleeping in after a hectic week....but seeing Stormy in the pub , Z is forgiven..
Pours a vodka and OJ and heads off into the evening sun ..


You must've been screwed by too many screwdrivers dude. There WAS a buffet last Sunday. It may have been all eaten by the time you walked in.

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 06:39 AM
laugh yup.. I believe yer right Mo.. all there was left was empty dishes when I got back in from the yard work.. luckily I had eaten beFORE I went out



happy Wednesday folks.. gotta hustle.. have a good one drinker


ps: thanks for the back up ((storm)) bigsmile

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 07:30 AM
Edited by StormyDayz on Wed 09/23/26 07:34 AM
*Waltzing into the pub headed to the kitchen. Grabbing my high protein breakfast and coffee. Then to a table against the wall.*


Morning! Im procrastinating. Watching Moose like a hawk. Hes dealing with colitis. Getting close to 2 weeks.

Youre welcome ((( Z ))) :wink:


OH! Godsmack will be in North Carolina late December. Some sort of casino. Hope the venue can handle the noise.

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:32 AM
awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 05:47 PM
well folks.. yet another day's over.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 05:56 PM
and I just got here.laugh

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 06:03 PM

awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker


He says thanks for the blanket and soft pets. (Hes sleeping in his bed holding 'Little Moose'.

Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

Thanks! I love going to concerts.

no photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:44 AM
Beautiful rainy day. We need it.

Zee's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:26 AM

and I just got here.laugh


I saw ya comin.. scared


rofl

Zee's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:28 AM


awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker


He says thanks for the blanket and soft pets. (Hes sleeping in his bed holding 'Little Moose'.

Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

Thanks! I love going to concerts.


I do hope he's feeling better soon.. 2 wks is a long time to be stressin out..

wait.. chickens have boobs?? noway

Zee's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:29 AM
mornin all.. headin out in 10.. have a super day y'all drinker