Community > Posts By > StormyDayz

 
StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 05:22 PM
The Light~ Disturbed

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:57 PM
waving

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:36 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Sun 10/04/26 04:51 PM
*nom nom nom* Veggie Sub.


Shout outs are cool. I dont mind them at all.

I need a profile picture to get or send emails. Meh.

Canucks? Chica, I wanna become one! laugh

Women? Lawdy, I had one send me a nudge. Thought: You are not my type. (Stolen picture, etc) DUH.smokin

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:31 PM

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:08 PM
Thanks. I had to edit my previous comment and divulge his status.

OH! Moose turns 7 on the 10th. WHOOP!

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 03:57 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Sun 10/04/26 04:04 PM
WAHOOOO! IM HERE! waving



OT: Moose is ok ish. The sensitive stomach kibble might not be enough for him to keep his weight on. (A muscular 60 lbs.)

Supplementing with more chicken boobs for his medication. Hes enjoying his walks. Tho with the colder weather and more rain, his arthritis is making walking and stairs a small challenge.



StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 03:51 PM


How do I take my picture down?




Account
Edit Pictures



OT: Still BrotherRunningBear

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 03:48 PM
BrotherRunningBear?

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 03:47 PM
158

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 04:05 PM
TADA!

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:45 PM
Hold that thought. Im scarfing down a veggie sub sammich.

Moose isnt getting any better. Going to the vet in the AM. Back to chicken, rice and pumpkin. Probiotics are helping make things worse. Stopped those yesterday.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:47 AM
Confused

I think I donated my favorite top. Gorgeous blue spruce.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:15 AM

Faridabad India



Glendale, Arizona

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:48 AM
Ennice, North Carolina

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:36 AM
You enjoy dancing.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:34 AM
Correct!


Vibes?

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:24 AM
The Animal~ Disturbed

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:18 AM
180

Hi Vibes waving

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:17 AM

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 02:23 AM
Not grumpy. Caffeine has kicked in.



BrotherRunningBear?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12