| Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9 | |
|---|---|
|
Something to think about:
|
|
|
|
|
Dave.. yup.. definitely something ta think about huh
well..day's comin to an end.. hope everyone had a good one..
|
|
|
|
|
Awe Coffee is ready
Biscuits, bacon and jam sandwiches are ready. Just dropping by to say hi~~~Hope everyone has a great day....
|
|
|
|
|
|
mornin freaks 'n lurkers
happy FLYDAY!! WOOT.. anywho.. lots ta do so have a great day y'all
|
|
|
|
|
|
*Zee walks into the pub.. looks around.. scratches her head* wow.. there's tons of dust bunnies 'n crickets.. feels apocalyptic in here..
so this is what it's like to be the last person alive on earth either that or I'm in limbo on ma way to
happy Saturday folks.. busy day so hope everyone has a good one
|
|
|
|
|
|
Morning ~~~
Seems one of my grandsons needed some granny time.. So went and picked him up yesterday morning.. Or really just a little pampering... Due to he was riding a friends dirt bike and wrecked. Broke his Collarbone, hit a fence and pole.. He is pretty bruised up but could have been a lot worse.. This granny gave him the 3rd degree when I found out he was not even wearing a helmet.. He is 15 and knows what I think about safety gear with the kind of riding he does..
Anywho he is good just have to heal that Collarbone...
Guess I best head to the kitchen and start a late breakfast since he is still sleeping..
Later we are gonna hang out at the house today and chill play some games & watch tv.. |
|
|
|
|
Dave.. yup.. definitely something ta think about huh
either that or I'm in limbo on ma way to
He is 15 and knows what I think about safety gear with the kind of riding he does..