Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:04 PM

And here he is speaking directly to you!

We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our sweatshops. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to psyops mass manipulation machines.

All this we can do. All this we will do.

Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions, who suggest that our system cannot tolerate the debt we will create. Their memories are short, for they have forgotten what this country has already done, what free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to my speech for the purpose deception and make believe.

What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them, that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long, are the same ones that we will repackage and call them something else in order to sell this BS.

MR. The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works, whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified. And we believe that big government is what will bring this about, regardless of the cost and debt it will accrue.

Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:01 PM

And here he is speaking directly to you!

We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our sweatshops. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to psyops mass manipulation machines.

All this we can do. All this we will do.

Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions, who suggest that our system cannot tolerate the debt we will create. Their memories are short, for they have forgotten what this country has already done, what free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to my speech for the purpose deception and make believe.

What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them, that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long, are the same ones that we will repackage and call them something else in order to sell this BS.

MR. The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works, whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified. And we believe that big government is what will bring this about, regardless of the cost and debt it will accrue.

Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:53 PM

On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

This means we wont listen to the chicken-littles anymore!

good,then don't listen to them, what do i care.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:48 PM

fanta does the quick throw a few jabs in that don't make sense, then he qualifies the statement with "that's a fact!!" like it's magically a fact because he said it was.

And do you know, he has groupies like obama?

yeah he does lol.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:37 PM

Are YOU American?

I am an American, without a president! I guess an orphan of the USA! And as I have mentioned many, many times...this is MY OPINION! Like it or not...your choice! This is MY choice!

LOL
If you're an American then Obama is your President! Period.
No ifs, ands, or butts about it!
Get used to it. He will be for the next 8 years!

what he is saying is that he does not recognise obama as his president and i don't either.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:03 PM
let's drink his kool aid, because he says so. we shouldn't question him, he says he's gonna help us and i believe him. he's your president too so you should drink the kool aid too. what,the kool aids poison? no, he wouldn't do that to us, he said so. i think we should give him a chance until he screws up, i'm gonna drink that ole kool aid cause i believe he wants nothing but the good for us.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:19 PM

excuse me????? i have posted links that you didn't. i have posted facts and you whined about it

what do you call facts???? blogs from others???? wiki (who uses snopes that you claim was debunked)???

ok, take the time to read all of the articles on this website www.realjewnews.com this is a jewish man's perspective on things and he has over 100 articles full of information that he so graciously decided to sit and write so he could share them with you.

take a moment and type or you can copy paste this 'jews against zionism' into your browser and read the over 500,000 websites that it brings up for your perusal.

do the same with 'christian zionists' read about those.

that's what you're talking about when you say paranoia earlier, look into them and see what the people themselves are saying. don't take my word for it.

what i gave you right there will bring you to the tip of the iceburg, but i know now you don't have the time or inclination to do that research, i did it though. i read everything that was pro or con on the subject. nothing you can throw at me about it is new to me, no matter how con it is about the subject. i have given respect to both sides by reading both. i have my opinion based on all of the things i've found out. like i said, what i posted above will only bring you to the tip of the iceburg.

bumping it up

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:18 PM

I am thinking if AIPAC doesn't like him, he must be a good choice.
drinker

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:06 PM

excuse me????? i have posted links that you didn't. i have posted facts and you whined about it

what do you call facts???? blogs from others???? wiki (who uses snopes that you claim was debunked)???

ok, take the time to read all of the articles on this website www.realjewnews.com this is a jewish man's perspective on things and he has over 100 articles full of information that he so graciously decided to sit and write so he could share them with you.

take a moment and type or you can copy paste this 'jews against zionism' into your browser and read the over 500,000 websites that it brings up for your perusal.

do the same with 'christian zionists' read about those.

that's what you're talking about when you say paranoia earlier, look into them and see what the people themselves are saying. don't take my word for it.

what i gave you right there will bring you to the tip of the iceburg, but i know now you don't have the time or inclination to do that research, i did it though. i read everything that was pro or con on the subject. nothing you can throw at me about it is new to me, no matter how con it is about the subject. i have given respect to both sides by reading both. i have my opinion based on all of the things i've found out. like i said, what i posted above will only bring you to the tip of the iceburg.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:35 PM

last i checked....your state is still apart of the US. i didn't vote for him but he effects me too

you don't have your own country

Just to interject something here(if you don't mind), we may not have our own country...but that does not mean we have to accept what is pushed on us. At the present time..."I have NO president", that I will/can honestly claim! JMO

I am an American, my president last year was GW Bush, whether I personally liked him or not or acknowledged him or not. This year it is Obama, whether you acknowledge that personally is your business but that doesn't' change history, Obama is our president currently if you are an American.

why, that's.....that's just...unamerican!!!

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:27 PM
wow, you finally said something that will make me love obama!!!! NOT...lol.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:24 PM

last i checked....your state is still apart of the US. i didn't vote for him but he effects me too

you don't have your own country

Just to interject something here(if you don't mind), we may not have our own country...but that does not mean we have to accept what is pushed on us. At the present time..."I have NO president", that I will/can honestly claim! JMO

drinker

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:23 PM
drinker

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:21 PM
don't get me wrong, i hate bush too. i hated him when everyone was worshiping him and thinking he could do no wrong. i had to deal with that crap then, i'm just glad there are actually people who are on my wavelength this early this time.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:12 PM
you can have him. i don't want him. stop pawning him on me.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:11 PM
waving

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:09 PM
neither did obama yet lol. he's from keny, kenya understand that? lol.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:07 PM

as i have said in many posts....during bush and obama and many others before....there is good and bad everywhere. The president doesn't have absolute power. congress has their hands in it too

well, if that's the case, why do you think that obama has such power?

because of others...no president can do it all. there is congress and the people.

tell me in detail how he is going to fix america. you can't do it, you're just another one of those that are mesmorized by his speech that's it. you have to be able to tell me these things if you want to be looked at seriously by me in a debate. people can just sit there and throw positive or negative buzzwards all day but it doesn't get them closer. in fact people that just keep throwing buzzwards do it because they can't get into the detail of the debate.

I swear t2d, your such an arrogant P$ick. If I said something similar and in that way to you you would be livid. Stop telling others that they are memorizing Obama's speeches, you know darn well they aren't doing that, your just doing that condescending crap you always do. No one can debate with you, the almighty t2d...

you did say memorizing, i underlined it for you.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:05 PM
my neihgbor does things that effect me but he isn't my president. i am actively not accepting obama as my president and nothing you can say can change my mind on that one.

think2deep's photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:53 PM

ok...this makes NO sense to me.
regardless of if the person you voted for is in office....why want them to fail???? that would hurts the people. why gloat over it??? if the leaders fail....we the people will feel it.

Yes,, Rose, if our President fails, the whole country fails.flowerforyou

if your president is successful with what he's trying to do right now the whole country fails too. sorry if you don't understand that, right now i'm just killing time arguing with you two anyways. i'm bored.

"Our President".

not mine.