Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 02:06 PM
offtopic

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 02:01 PM

When you elevate a self professed entertainer to the status of truth teller and then post spin based out of context quotes in order to attempt to bring some sort of school yard oh yeah well look what he said crap to justify a buffoon...you make yourself look foolish.

But that's okay...I understand...you are scared...

no.. what it is.. it's a reminder to all those talking heads that are out there going, "yeah we need to unite behind our president. it's just wrong to hope the presisdent fail. we're so totally abve that. We'd never do that.."

ok, well here's James Carville saying they're excited over pessimisim at the beginning of the bush presidency. then telling the press to keep quiet about it when he realized what an @ss he would look like saying that with the twin towers falling down in the background.

On the other hand, you got Rush talking espousing conservative principles, recognizing what is the true nature of the democrat policies and standing against them.

and in unrelated news, so-called "tea parties" are taking place all over the country where riled citizens are protesting the onslaught of taxation they know is to come with the Obama "recovery" plan..

Also unrelated, dow down 50% since summer high above 13,000..

the only thing i see proven here is that those who are believe themselves republican and those who believe themselves democrats are from the same cloth.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:58 PM

how can one recognize the truth and sift the truth out of the ashes when one has preconceived views of what the truth is. for the real truth might resemble the ashes to one with preconeived views of it and be thrown to the side with the other ashes.

Amen, you just labeled all Rush followers to a tee. They do not even want the capability to sift through the ashes, they want someone else to tell them what ashes to follow. So they follow.

I am not a follower of anyone. I have researched all my options and choose what is the closest to the truth I can find and go with it. One must always look for the underlying motive first and foremost and then they can sift correctly.

ahh, but ones who dig through the ashes and set good truth to the side as ash, do so believe the same thing of themselves.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:55 PM

Many small businesses file taxes as individuals, and they fall well beyond the $250,000 income threshold. The White House says the increase will hit only the top 3%, but that fraction includes most of America’s small manufacturers.

That's just an excuse.
Small businesses should not file taxes as individuals. That was a way for them to exploit a loop-hole in the tax system.
Several holes actually, taking advantage of Bushes Tax-cuts to the wealthy, but I cant get in to it now.

If these businesses apply for a Fed Tax Tax ID and do business properly they can stay in business just fine. If they cant turn a profit the correct way then they should probably get out of business.
They are in a bad, non-profitable business!
Probably without employees, or not providing their employees the services required by law!

what a crock!!! when you start your small business your FEIN is usually your social security number. if you are a sole proprietor then you have to do your taxes as an individual.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:38 PM
how can one recognize the truth and sift the truth out of the ashes when one has preconceived views of what the truth is. for the real truth might resemble the ashes to one with preconeived views of it and be thrown to the side with the other ashes.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:33 PM

the power of inferrence is indeed ominous.

and ominous blanet the earth, and what smite itself, shall not be smote.

those who have smote themselves will be immune for they have conditioned themselves beyond reproach of others.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:27 PM

How can Obama be failing? He has barely got started.slaphead

you're right.. he's just getting started f'ing things up..

he just might succeed in getting himself involved in wars with Iran and North Korea if he messes around long enough..

And how do you know that? The right wing hate sites that have a magic ball to see the future? Or because it fits how you think so you go with it? How do you know this.

why can't we look at naked facts instead of whether a fact is dressed in liberal or conservative clothing?

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:25 PM

You should never trust Fox news they have an agenda.

all news has an agenda, they get paid by the same people.

Yea, maybe, but Fox news takes it to a whole nuther level of deciet.shocked

how many levels are there to deciet? i know of only one.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:25 PM

How can Obama be failing? He has barely got started.slaphead

he hasn't failed in the eyes of the people that pay him the most. bush didn't either.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:22 PM
the power of inferrence is indeed ominous.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:20 PM

You should never trust Fox news they have an agenda.

all news has an agenda, they get paid by the same people.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:16 PM
the people will sit blindly and take the abuse as long as it is administered in small increments. after time, they will see it as normal to be surveiled. once it is considered normal, there is no way of changing the direction of that wind.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:05 PM
Why? Because if the Obama policies for recovery do not succeed the American people will suffer significant consequences that will be injurious to all republican, democrat and independent.

would it not be foolish to hope that one succeeds in digging his way out of a hole?

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:51 PM

THE POWER OF THE PRESS CAN MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU.............

In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing our requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and to create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the GOYIM States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to the Press we have got the GOLD in our hands, notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand GOYIM.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:47 PM

When the populace has seen that all sorts of concessions and indulgences are yielded it, in the same name of freedom it has imagined itself to be sovereign lord and has stormed its way to power, but, naturally like every other blind man, it has come upon a host of stumbling blocks. IT HAS RUSHED TO FIND A GUIDE, IT HAS NEVER HAD THE SENSE TO RETURN TO THE FORMER STATE and it has laid down its plenipotentiary powers at OUR feet. Remember the French Revolution, to which it was we who gave the name of “Great”: the secrets of its preparations are well known to us for it was wholly the work of our hands.

But wait, didn't you just say:

the peoples i speak of are not among any one or two groups, they are among all groups that make up the people who do not see inside of themselves. who do not read from their own stories but borrow from others the stories that they will read. these peoples are the ones that have suckled from the breasts of tyranny even as they were born from angels.

I appears you are guilty of the same as this can be googled and found in many places, so your words aren't your own either I see.

Those who think as you do are as different as day and night to those that think as we do. Hard not so see why we don't get along. But you act as if this is a new thing. The religious right has devided us to the point that we can't speak to eachother with out condeming eachother.. so exhausting.

tis true, you didn't read the mitigating post afterwards or you chose not to include it because it would have muted your point.

the peoples i speak of are not among any one or two groups, they are among all groups that make up the people who do not see inside of themselves. who do not read from their own stories but borrow from others the stories that they will read. these peoples are the ones that have suckled from the breasts of tyranny even as they were born from angels.

it is most deceptive to self, to allow any THEY to exist within the brain.

your right, but i have included myself among the 'THEY'

now please stop your character bashing.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:43 PM
All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called “Peoples Rights” can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realized in practical life. What is it to the proletariat laborer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favor of what we dictate, in favor of the men we place in power, the servants of our AGENTUR … Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockouts by his masters.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:35 PM
Our triumph has been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men, whom we wanted, we have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for material needs of man; and each one of these human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze initiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought their activities.

The abstraction of freedom has enabled us to persuade the mob in all countries that their government is nothing but the steward of the people who are the owners of the country, and that the steward may be replaced like a worn-out glove.

It is this possibility of replacing the representatives of the people which has placed at our disposal, and, as it were, given us the power of appointment.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:33 PM

A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin by party dissensions excited by the pursuit of power and honors and the disorders arising therefrom. Is it possible for the masses of the people calmly and without petty jealousies to form judgment, to deal with the affairs of the country, which cannot be mixed up with personal interest? Can they defend themselves from an external foe? It is unthinkable; for a plan broken up into as many parts as there are heads in the mob, loses all homogeneity, and thereby becomes unintelligible and impossible of execution.

Is it that? All this time I've been blaming a severe contagion of apathy and ignorance.

apathy and ignorance has helped to set the stage.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:30 PM
It is only with a despotic ruler that plans can be elaborated extensively and clearly in such a way as to distribute the whole properly among the several parts of the machinery of the State: from this the conclusion is inevitable that a satisfactory form of government for any country is one that concentrates in the hands of one responsible person. Without an absolute despotism there can be no existence for civilization which is carried on not by the masses but by their guide, whosoever that person may be. The mob is savage, and displays its savagery at every opportunity. The moment the mob seizes freedom in its hands it quickly turns to anarchy, which in itself is the highest degree of savagery.

think2deep's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:27 PM
A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin by party dissensions excited by the pursuit of power and honors and the disorders arising therefrom. Is it possible for the masses of the people calmly and without petty jealousies to form judgment, to deal with the affairs of the country, which cannot be mixed up with personal interest? Can they defend themselves from an external foe? It is unthinkable; for a plan broken up into as many parts as there are heads in the mob, loses all homogeneity, and thereby becomes unintelligible and impossible of execution.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25