Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:31 PM

When I joined the Army I tested high enough for acceptance in any MOS, in any branch of the military I wanted.

I chose 11B10 for one reason.
I wanted to kill Iranians!

Truth!

only you can see what i see about you fanta. when i look at your eyes i know what you think. omg, i see a man searching for his soul again. yet you keep pushing it away, it makes you feel like you would be weak if you let yourself experience it. but somewhere inside there is a part of you that feels conflicted about it. you want to experience it but you won't let yourself. you had this problem since you were a child and it's manifested in different events in your life. just realize that just because you are a man doesn't mean you can't cry now and then.

LMAO!
Oh ****!!!!

huh laugh laugh laugh

obvious response, didn't expect anything different. but cry sometime man, it doesn't make you a weak person.

Really man,
Im into women,,,,,,

But if it'll make you feel better,
"If I were gay, I might date you.":wink: flowerforyou

noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl

when one's innards have been revealed the natural response is to shield and protect/defend.

Dude,
I could nail your hemorrhoids to a tree, drag you 50 ft with a jeep so that your intestines laid behind you back to the tree, and then calmly get out of the jeep and butt stroke you unconscious so you could die without screaming like a little girl, then go eat dinner...

You should be careful who's eyes you look into so hard!

and what does that make you?

It would make me feel better!

have you ever cried fanta?

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:28 PM

When I joined the Army I tested high enough for acceptance in any MOS, in any branch of the military I wanted.

Truth!

only you can see what i see about you fanta. when i look at your eyes i know what you think. omg, i see a man searching for his soul again. yet you keep pushing it away, it makes you feel like you would be weak if you let yourself experience it. but somewhere inside there is a part of you that feels conflicted about it. you want to experience it but you won't let yourself. you had this problem since you were a child and it's manifested in different events in your life. just realize that just because you are a man doesn't mean you can't cry now and then.

LMAO!
Oh ****!!!!

huh laugh laugh laugh

obvious response, didn't expect anything different. but cry sometime man, it doesn't make you a weak person.

Really man,
Im into women,,,,,,

when one's innards have been revealed the natural response is to shield and protect/defend.

Dude,
I could nail your hemorrhoids to a tree, drag you 50 ft with a jeep so that your intestines laid behind you back to the tree, and then calmly get out of the jeep and butt stroke you unconscious so you could die without screaming like a little girl, then go eat dinner...

You should be careful who's eyes you look into so hard!

and what does that make you?

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:23 PM

T2....your arrogance and paranoia will be your downfall

i'm afraid it won't be MY arrogance and paranoia that will be my downfall.

why do you choose to call what i have arrogance and paranoia, just because i will ask the questions that you won't? i think you know.

because of your ridiculous conspiracy theories that show your paranoia

because you seem to think you know everything about everyone and know exactly what is going on in iraq when you haven't been there shows your arrogance

i don't have to be there to know it's wrong. is that what you condider arrogance?

people are the same in so many ways, but most people don't even realize that. i see the basics of each person. is that what you call arrogance?

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:18 PM

T2....your arrogance and paranoia will be your downfall

i'm afraid it won't be MY arrogance and paranoia that will be my downfall.

why do you choose to call what i have arrogance and paranoia, just because i will ask the questions that you won't? i think you know.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:15 PM

if this is how people treat others for helping....then why bother caring?

because if one helps another, it does not do so for praise and adulation???

so it matter's not if one receieve it back, unless one was actually doing it most to help self, to ensure it got treated kind, and generous. just putting money in the bank for self???

done to feel good about itself, and if this is the case, many words will insult self, and many people will be considered an enemy, in fact, ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT GIVE TO SELF.

is not such thinking all about self, and only does things to get back what makes itself feel good, which was indeed no true help at all, but rather good deeds posed as pure intentions, even bragging itself as giving service to other's, but then turn right around and get mad, if it is not reveered, and told how great itself it???

as it was once said, good intentions for such purpose's, pave the road to hell.

a trading of "good feelings" for "good feelings", which promote facade, and ego, and enslave people's as prisoners, by the very one that demand compensation, for what it claim is unconditional love for other's???

nothing more than inconsistent and deceitful practice that mislead easily, most self, that deem itself glorious and loving, while it demand other's do for it, with no true regard of anything as equal to self, except what GIVE TO SELF.

sheer delusionary practice that anything that will make anything that use fall on it's own sword, as it will blind itself to itself.

reasons...

peace

and you are right. i'm just tired of this crap. our soldiers deserve respect

rose, you didn't comprehend his words or you wouldn't have ended your sentence as such.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:14 PM

Truth!

LMAO!
Oh ****!!!!

huh laugh laugh laugh

Really man,
Im into women,,,,,,

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:12 PM

if this is how people treat others for helping....then why bother caring?

because if one helps another, it does not do so for praise and adulation???

so it matter's not if one receieve it back, unless one was actually doing it most to help self, to ensure it got treated kind, and generous. just putting money in the bank for self???

done to feel good about itself, and if this is the case, many words will insult self, and many people will be considered an enemy, in fact, ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT GIVE TO SELF.

is not such thinking all about self, and only does things to get back what makes itself feel good, which was indeed no true help at all, but rather good deeds posed as pure intentions, even bragging itself as giving service to other's, but then turn right around and get mad, if it is not reveered, and told how great itself it???

as it was once said, good intentions for such purpose's, pave the road to hell.

a trading of "good feelings" for "good feelings", which promote facade, and ego, and enslave people's as prisoners, by the very one that demand compensation, for what it claim is unconditional love for other's???

nothing more than inconsistent and deceitful practice that mislead easily, most self, that deem itself glorious and loving, while it demand other's do for it, with no true regard of anything as equal to self, except what GIVE TO SELF.

sheer delusionary practice that anything that will make anything that use fall on it's own sword, as it will blind itself to itself.

reasons...

peace

this man has my utmost respect though he doesn't need it.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:09 PM

i guess that's why they are having so many soldier suicides as of late

or maybe because of people like you that can't show respect

that's not true and to say that, is to really disrespect them.

the soldiers came back from vietnam to people like you. i am showing you the disrespect not the soldiers

you are mistaking what i am!!!!!!!

if a soldier dies i am sad. if a soldier needed food, i would feed him.. if a soldier need what ever i would help him. period...... i don't want to see them die for this crap what part of that is hard for you to understand?

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:07 PM

Truth!

LMAO!
Oh ****!!!!

huh laugh laugh laugh

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:05 PM

or maybe because of people like you that can't show respect

that's not true and to say that, is to really disrespect them.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:05 PM
i can't believe how many warlovers in on this post

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:04 PM

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:01 PM

Truth!

very arrogant of you. fact is....you seem to think you know all about the wars and you don't even listen to the people that were there

shall i look into your eyes and tell you about you?

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:59 PM

Truth!

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:47 PM

I know rose, but I would feel better ignoring the call, than sending off young men and woman to war.

we all would invictus . i wish it were possible , but this country has been built on the blood of soldiers because we dont want the bad guys to get this far , and the average american citizen wont get hurt , i wish there was another way but there isnt . but i understand what you are saying .

we wouldn't have been in any wars if it weren't for israel's tight grip on us. realize that when we go fight, we are dying for israel not our country.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:39 PM

I get what you are saying. Maybe if we didn't meddle in other countries business, and let them fight their own battles, we wouldn't need the bases. They wouldn't have a reason to dislike us.

the middle east would hate us regardless of meddling because of the way there religion views us unfortunately . they think we are the great satan . people like bin ladden will always want us dead , and we helped him kick russia out of his country . the middle east will also always hate us because we support israel .

please, bin laden helped us fight russia that is a well documented fact not even one that can be debated period. we employed him to fight russia not the other way around.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:38 PM

I get what you are saying. Maybe if we didn't meddle in other countries business, and let them fight their own battles, we wouldn't need the bases. They wouldn't have a reason to dislike us.

they would dislike us for not "meddling" or defending them. it's a no win situation

thats not true. the leaders of the nations that we are fighting are angry at israel not us. our government is made up as a majority of dual american/israeli citizens. israel pisses people off and israel uses us to fight them back.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:35 PM

brillian point invictus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:33 PM

and you know the sad thing is t2 as a former soldier if i were called back to active duty i would lay my life down also for your right to criticize what they are doing . and i know many other soldiers feel the same way . i had bullets flying over my head in columbia to help keep drugs out of this country but people dont hear about that . i am sorry you feel that way but i would gladly go back in and lay down my life for all of you.

and you are a good man for the intention. but it would be a futile mission. how does it make you feel to know that while your sitting down there at the border shooting people and getting shot at, your government is slipping so much more than what you are seeing in through the back door. they pay you guys to do that so that it looks like the government is at least doing something about the drugs coming in. meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of pounds of cocaine are being shipped into the country with the full blessing of the government.

think2deep's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:27 PM
ok, so if i went outside everyday and got shot at by my neighbor would that make me a hero?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next