Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:16 PM
ok, anywhos, malcolm x doesn't like liberals, i don't like liberals or conservatives, so i'm with malcolm x on this one.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:15 PM
that money would've helped me out considerably.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:13 PM
lol, go ahead and say it laugh

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:10 PM
it isn't a skin color thing anymore, i think it's more of a cultural thing now. whites that are condidered white trash are just as disliked as the blacks that live the same way the white trash do. it's environmental and culturistic now. not skin color.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:02 PM
the jewish bankers owned the ships and they would send rum down to the africans in exchange for the slaves. they considered themselves lucky if they brought 9 out of 10 back to the states alive. some people say that the portugese started the slave trade, what they don't understand is, there are portugese jewish bankers too. these pjb's were in cahoots with the jewish bankers in america. even farhakhan and malcolm x understood these facts and tried to convey them to their people. these were the same bankers that bankrolled the state of israel, these are the same bankers that hammered out the plans for the federal reserve in 1910 at jekyll island in a little room at the end of the hall that has the plaque up on the door that says "the federal reserve was created here". these were the same bankers that got the military industrial crap going, these were the same bankers who paid freud's nephew to figure out how to get women smoking, this was the same group of bankers that financed hitler, this was the same group of bankers that bought the printing presses and used them to spread propaganda to the american citizens. there is many many more things this group of bankers did that wouldn't even fit into this forum.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:52 AM

it was a childish thing to do. i hadn't heard about it though. where they thrown at him or at a picture?

if thrown at him....that's still an assault if it hit him....just as it would be an assault on anyone else

Hey girl...hope all is OK at your place. Here is a link to the video, so that you can see first hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIj0YvDBKE

lol...i can't watch it. i have been rebuilding my computer and don't want to download things until it's all set. so i have to rely on words

OK...just thought I'd help you out. Hey, didn't know you were into rebuilding computers...(30 yrs experience for me). Anyway...take care.

lol...ty hun. i looked it up. not into building them....had to rebuild it

i don't understand what rebuilding a computer has to do with not downloading a program, that is trusted by the very people that built your operating system by the way, that let's your browser render flv videos. i've got a degree in computer technology and have been building and rebuilding and repairing them for 20 years. adobe flash player is not some kind of junk software, it is absolutely necessary for your browser to render videos, it installs right into your browser.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:28 AM
well, i'm kinda likin malcolm x and farhakhan these days. they have the guts to get up there and tell their people the atrocities that the zionist jewish bankers are perpetrating. and they are calling these bankers that too, because the zionist jewish bankers call themselves zionist jewish bankers.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:25 AM

Please, this means absolutely nothing, but the fickleness of society.
Of course they're going to turn against him early in his term, people are silly to think bureaucratic movements will happen over night,
so of course he'll be blamed and slandered,
simply because citizens whom understand nothing about politics wish to take an interest.

how about the citizens that take an interest will be ridiculed and slandered and told that we know nothing of politics by obama lovers who know nothing about politics.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:21 AM

maybe mirror got the **** beat out of him for something else and just kinda linked the two somehow. i can see him doing that.laugh
:smile: Actually I have been in confrontations with the local Klan.flowerforyou But they were the ones that got there ass kicked by me and my cousinslaugh

you wouldn't fight klan members there aren't any such things anymore.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:19 AM

Please, this means absolutely nothing, but the fickleness of society.
Of course they're going to turn against him early in his term, people are silly to think bureaucratic movements will happen over night,
so of course he'll be blamed and slandered,
simply because citizens whom understand nothing about politics wish to take an interest.

please explain what your version is of politics to me young man.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:15 AM
which country are you from?

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:01 AM
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out
Alan Korwin - Author Gun Laws Of America
GunLaws.com
3-12-9

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states' rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
Fabrique National FN/FAL,
FN/LAR, or FNC,
Hi-Point20Carbine,
HK-91,
HK-93,
HK-94,
HK-PSG-1,
Thompson 1927 Commando,
Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
Saiga,
SAR-8,
SAR-4800,
SKS with detachable magazine,
SLG 95,
SLR 95 or 96,
Steyr AU,
Tavor,
Uzi,
Galil and Uzi Sporter,
Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see
below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a
detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10
rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity
of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any "semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General."

Note that Obama's pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, "there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event." In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn't have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose -- is that devious or what? And of course, "sporting purpose" is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm

Forward or send to every gun owner you know...
Watch This, If You Want More Proof:
YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk

A partial list of gun rights groups:

Gun Owners of America
http://gunowners.org/

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
http://www.jpfo.org/

FREEDOM=GUNS
http://www.tcsn.net/doncicci/freedom.htm

National Rifle Association
http://www.nra.org/

Second Amendment Committee
http://www.libertygunrights.com/

Second Amendment Foundation
http://www.saf.org/

Second Amendment Sisters
http://www.2asisters.org/

Women Against Gun Control
http://www.wagc.com/

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:58 AM
i say screw the taxes, why not just print up the money like we do now, only let our government do it instead of the federal reserve, then we can just pay for these programs without having to ask the american people for their money? let ceasre have his own money and us have ours.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:55 AM
numbers don't matter, i didn't get asked by any of these pollsters. i wish they would come ask me though.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:53 AM
maybe mirror got the **** beat out of him for something else and just kinda linked the two somehow. i can see him doing that.laugh

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:51 AM
how can one man become a stick in the gears of this machine without the very thing that runs the machine....money?

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:48 AM

laugh

58%
Disapproval Rating at 24%

Are people starting to wake up?

laugh No it isntlaugh

laugh yeah it is laugh

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:44 AM
yeah, like a national throw rocks at bankers holiday.:banana: rofl rofl rofl

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:42 AM
i guess so, poor guy. my first order of business would be to get rid of the federal reserve if i was president.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:39 AM
i've been saying it.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25