Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:56 PM
this is one of the guys name on there lmao

Da Cracka Smacka
Soldier of Obama

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:11 PM
TASER stun guns are going wireless, doubling their range.

The Taser XREP is an electrically charged dart that can be fired from up to 20 metres away with a 12-gauge shotgun. Upon impact, its barbed electrodes penetrate a victim's skin, discharging a 20-second burst of electricity to "distract, disorient and entice the subject to grab the projectile", says Taser. But grabbing the dart routes the shock through the hand, making it difficult to let go and spreading the pain further.

While the XREP delivers a lower voltage for a longer time, a spokeswoman for Taser says its effect is similar to existing versions.

Commercial production of the XREP is due to start later this month, with US police departments and the US military expected to be using the weapons by the end of 2009.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126985.700-wireless-tasers-extend-the-long-arm-of-the-law.html

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:37 PM
this is common among dementia patients. i'm surprised he didn't have a social worker to help him with such things.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:32 PM
It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:24 PM
i can't help it, them ther things kinda slip out every now and then, kinda like turret syndrome typing.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:22 PM

Shrub and Reagan both spent more than Clinton...but keep buying the hype that feeds you.

While Obama has spent more in 50 days than all 43 presidents before him combined.

Lets stay real please.

Obama spent nothing... He signed a bill involving monies that CONGRESS asked for voted on and sent to him... (a bill which he did not have the support needed to veto - to many theives still working in congress)

With the way we are all bickering about whos at fault do you think he feels that we would back him if he had decided NOT to sign it.

He can't stand up for US if we don't stand up for him.

you're assuming for some reason that he might not have wanted to sign it. you can bet the farm that he was all about signing it. he ain't stupid he knows who butters his bread. and trust me, israel wouldn't let anyone they didn't want in there, to be president.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:17 PM

Think2deep says:
The word “freedom,” which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

Now how the heck did that get into my thread.. slaphead

i don't know, i guess it just slipped in therehappy

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:16 PM
we all know what causes inflation don't we??????? obama is inflating the hell out of us now.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:58 PM
they're good fried, but you gotta cut the head off and about 1 inch behind the head.surprised

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:35 PM

I DON'T KNOW BUT THERE IS A TREE AT THE CORNER OF THIS ROAD IN TENNESEE UP ON A HILL LET'S MEET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

dude stop yelling, espcially about stuff that's offtopic

i'm not yelling, lol. i'm typing loud, big difference!!!!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:35 PM

I DON'T KNOW BUT THERE IS A TREE AT THE CORNER OF THIS ROAD IN TENNESEE UP ON A HILL LET'S MEET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

this is not a set up is it! I don't want to be hangedlaugh

nope not a set up but all of us can meet on the corner of this one street that is out in the middle of this 100,000 acre flat field, no trees, then we can head to the federal reserve from there. drinker drinker drinker drinker

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:11 PM

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:07 PM
GET TOGETHER AND GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS LET'S DO IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:05 PM
GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:05 PM
IT'S CALLED "GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!" LET'S GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:03 PM
I'M RACIST AGAINST THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:52 PM
GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND ALL YOUR TROUBLES WILL BE SOLVED!!!!!! SEE IT FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS AND THE TROUBLE IT HAS CAUSED, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME RESEARCH IT. CALL THEM YOURSELF AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN THE WAY THEY MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR!!!! THEY WILL TELL YOU.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:46 PM
BLAME THE FEDERAL RESERVE GODDAMMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!!! WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT OBAMA OR BUSH? THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS WHO YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT. JOHN F KENNEDY WAS WORRIED ABOUT THEM. I AM TOO. YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:43 PM
who cares about any of this stuff, it's f'ing boring. i don't give a **** who likes or dislikes black people or white people. who gives a ****????? your all slaves anyhow. slaves to the monetary system. slaves to the machine.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:37 PM
now we are all slaves!!!!!!! slaves to the zionist jewish banker's money!!!!! slaves i say!!!! slaves!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25