Community > Posts By > think2deep

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:34 AM
there are plenty of websites out there and until someone can get it out to the people through the accepted news channels we can't get it out to everyone.

rockefeller admits it himself in his own book called "memoirs" on page 405. this is what he says about it.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

--David Rockefeller, page 405 of the paperback edition of his book 'Memoirs'

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:28 AM
slavery is when you control someone's very life with currency. slavery is when people have to get out and work harder and harder just to be able to by the things they need. slavery is when someone threatens you with jail if you don't pay them protection money. that's what today's slavery is!!! it is very much alive today and thriving. and we let it happen to us!!!!!!

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:24 AM

Bush had done 8 years and Obama has been working a few months now.

Isn't it too early to tell how it will go with Obama?

Afterall, the majority of the people (who voted), voted for a change.

Well change is what you are getting!

I guess some people have experienced change like those Ohio policemen who got jobs now.

For me, well I still wake up to a nice breakfast, work, have family to tend, and still manage to get back home safely.

Nothing changed over here yet and I am greatful for thatlaugh

well, it's not too early to tell. if i was driving towards a cliff and got out so that the next guy could get in there, and instead of turning the car around he kept going in the same direction as i was. it would take me about 2 seconds to know that he's going off that cliff.

It was predicted that many people will lose jobs and that the stock market will fall before Obama even will take office. You can't seriously blame Obama for this can you?

Now that he is a President he is working hard with Congress on trying to create new jobs for the country. In his few months in office he communicates practically everyday with the people on his plans, something many Presidents never did and by the end of his term you will see a change for the better because the (people) want it.

Even the biggest financial economists predict that in around 5 years the economy will be fine.

Yet people like you who keep throwing fear and angst into the forums doesn't give much hope to anyone does it now. One thing you have to realize is that oppossing parties will always try to gain power again and one of their methods is by using accussations and blames. It is a back and forth venture between two brothers(two party system) who fight for the crown seat.

Now if you think personally you know how to fix the economy in a whole then why aren't you sitting in Congress? Why don't you have a website up making a movement? Why are you wasting endless hours trying to convince Minglers on your Zionist theories?

If you have a strong case that will truly help the people then create a website, go out and protest and gather followers, study law and economics, and run to become a politician to help the people in this country.

I personally believe Obama will do fine in the end. He has a huge burden from the Bush Administration to tackle and it takes much 'teamwork' not only from Congress but also the people of the world to resolve.

A task that I bet most people wouldn't want to have in the end and I hope he succeeds in the end.

i didn't blame obama for it, i blame the the rockefellers, the jp morgan clan, the rothschilds, and all the people that have let therselves be bribed by these bastards, all of them are jewish zionist bankers. that's who i blame.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:18 AM
here's a little history lesson for ya. i can't help it if you don't want to research it but here it is for those that do.

the slave ships were jewish owned and jewish financed. the captains on the slave ships were mostly jewish. these are facts that can be proven by looking at the names of the owners.

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/jewsandslavery.htm

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1224787681

there are many sites and there is also a list in one the northeastern states in a museum that shows their prominence in the slave trade.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:01 AM

what are the names of these groups?

The NAACP and United Negro College Fund are a couple. It's a sensitive topic, but it it comes down to the historical disadvantage that blacks have had to overcome. And since whites were the primary cause of the disadvantage, and whites were already at an advantage in most areas, a 'white' group is perceived as seeking an additional advantage.

It's a slow progression, but things are obviously getting better.

im asking what are the names of the groups that represent only whites

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:16 AM
if god did that i'd like him, but i don't see god doing something like that for him.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:12 AM
i saw a very recent video of him explaining to black people about the zionist jewish banker's system of money. he was talking about the federal reserve and how the money is created from thin air. he wasn't happy with the jewish bankers.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:10 AM

Bush had done 8 years and Obama has been working a few months now.

Isn't it too early to tell how it will go with Obama?

Afterall, the majority of the people (who voted), voted for a change.

Well change is what you are getting!

I guess some people have experienced change like those Ohio policemen who got jobs now.

For me, well I still wake up to a nice breakfast, work, have family to tend, and still manage to get back home safely.

Nothing changed over here yet and I am greatful for thatlaugh

well, it's not too early to tell. if i was driving towards a cliff and got out so that the next guy could get in there, and instead of turning the car around he kept going in the same direction as i was. it would take me about 2 seconds to know that he's going off that cliff.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:06 AM

little johnny came home and told his parents that they would be able to pay off their debts because a man loaned him the money. if little johnny's daddy isn't working how is he going to pay the new debt off? little johnny's little sister doesn't understand the debt system so she is ecstatic "oh daddy, we can pay off the debts that you owe and then we can eat!" little johnny's daddy just smiles at his little girl because he knows she is too young to understand. he knows you can't pay off debt with debt to get out of debt.

teach a man to fish, he will keep himself alive
put a man in debt, he will be your slave.

little johnny only changed the name of his father's master.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:05 AM

Here again, if they would cut those high paid executives' wages by about 70 % then they would have the money to survive without letting the little guy go.

the executive pay was a way to divert your attention. those wages aren't even a drop in the bucket when it comes to the operating costs of the companies.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:04 AM
little johnny came home and told his parents that they would be able to pay off their debts because a man loaned him the money. if little johnny's daddy isn't working how is he going to pay the new debt off? little johnny's little sister doesn't understand the debt system so she is ecstatic "oh daddy, we can pay off the debts that you owe and then we can eat!" little johnny's daddy just smiles at his little girl because he knows she is too young to understand. he knows you can't pay off debt with debt to get out of debt.

teach a man to fish, he will keep himself alive
put a man in debt, he will be your slave.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:55 AM
Young would not say when the company will need more government loans or whether it would reduce its total financing request.

that part right there kinda cancels your good news out there buddy.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:53 AM
actually, i think we are headed towards full blown unregulated capitalism which isn't a good thing. people keep thinking that capitalism is good but it isn't. in the type of capitalism i refer to above, the only thing that will be legal to do is purchase goods at some point and we might be able to attain a license to actually use the goods. that's the direction i see us going.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:40 AM
how is that good news?

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:38 AM
tell them that.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:29 AM
i don't understand what what you two are trying to say. i think i'm intelligent enough to read what he is saying and understand it. i have watched malcom x talk about the zionists too. i agree with him whole heartedly on his issues. i agree with him in the speech posted above. he doesn't mix words, he shoots em straight out and you can't try to add or take away his meaning.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:23 AM
even i know more about the finances than he does.

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:22 AM

i'm not for the kkk but i see groups that represent one single race, why is malcom x able to talk so badly about white people and he doesn't get in trouble. if white people tried to start a non hating group to represent them, it would be spun into a hate group by the media.

Maybe because the KKK has a history of horrific violence, you think?

KKK has the same rights as MalcomX. All hate groups have the same free speech rights as everybody else.

well then why can't white people have a group that could be seen as representing them in a non hating way?

They have them! It's okay to have that kind of group but it's not okay for violence.

Btw, my city has a volunteer highway clean-up program. Each group has a sign on the highway telling everybody which section they have.
We had to allow the KKK to have a section. Yep, drive on the highway and see the KKK sign. It's strange to see to me.

what are the names of these groups?

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:03 AM

i'm not for the kkk but i see groups that represent one single race, why is malcom x able to talk so badly about white people and he doesn't get in trouble. if white people tried to start a non hating group to represent them, it would be spun into a hate group by the media.

Maybe because the KKK has a history of horrific violence, you think?

KKK has the same rights as MalcomX. All hate groups have the same free speech rights as everybody else.

well then why can't white people have a group that could be seen as representing them in a non hating way?

think2deep's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:00 AM
i think that the people who keep saying to give him a chance are the ones that haven't kept up with what he is doing. this isn't a hollow argument. this isn't about "let's see what he's gonna do" he's already doing stupid things. if he continues in the direction that he's going, he will really mess us up. i hear you say that you don't like the things that bush did, well obama is doing the same things bush did. if bush did the wrong things, how can you expect them to be right when obama does them?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25