Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 06:31 AM
Why not just ask a Mason one day? They'd be happy to 'splain you what they're about. Remember, if you want to join, YOU have to ask THEM if you can join, THEY won't recruit YOU ... that's just the way it works.

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 06:29 AM

Does it happen all together??

Does what happen all together ... ?

Oh. That 'love 'n friendship' thing ... ? No.

One of 'em comes first ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:27 PM

i feel like i am traped in the endless cycle of not being able to find the right woman. its like i am the guy form good luck chuck with the curse i find a woman i like her she likes me than all of a sudden she is with another man and geting married or just wants to be friends. it drives me crazy what can i do to keep a good woman i
am poetic, educated, sensitive, loyal and every woman i date i treat like she is a goddess. yet i am alone

Be in the 'now', grasshopper ... it's the only thing you have ... all else is irrelevant ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:56 PM

Ok, you just keep believing CNN. Oh wait CNN is even saying this. laugh Even Robert Fibbs has admitted they are probably gonna lose the house.

it aint over till its over,, I remember the very NIGHT, closing hours of a presidential election where the MEDIA was reporting the other guy was not only gonna win, but HAD won
remember that? media often gets their 'guesses' wrong

Sorry, but it's over NOW ... the 'enthusiasm gap' that the 'craps are gonna experience is gonna be SO fun to watch ... it's 'asss-handin' time ... say bye-bye, LizardLady ... been fun watchin' the botox wear off, but your fifteen minutes are up and y' can't put more quarters in the meter now ...

Oh - who worries about 'the media' now - they're not 'media' ... they're the WH propaganda arm ...

its far from over, its still the first half and anything can happen,,,

Dreams are wonderful things - enjoy it while it's here, 'cuz it's goin' away come November ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:12 PM
His 'mosque' - for which he receives a TAX WRITE-OFF - is his sleazy little one-room apartment ... he's a helluva guy, ain't he ... ?

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:32 PM

Is it wrong to get to know Someone first?:smile:

We can DO that ... ?

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:36 PM
I love to watch 'em try to divert attention away from the 'cause' they support with deceptive li'l red herrings and straw man side issues ... He's STILL a coward, and he's STILL a muslim, and he should STILL be put into general population at Leavenworth ... better yet, MAKE him do front-line duty so he can 'accidentally' be fragged ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:45 PM

The more control you give away, the more control you have.

Life is governed by paradox ...

I don't believe that for one iota.

Well, there y' go, then - that's why it ain't workin' ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:44 PM

I don't have a date. As usual. Now what? Shampoo my hair? I'm tired of going out alone. ( Boo Hoo, I know).

Did I ever mention that I have lube ... ? Just thinkin' out loud, y'know ...
I know you're stealin that idea from Dubs......

Nuh-UNNNNNNNH ... ! He ripped it from me ...

Besides, I got the 'High-Priced' stuff ... on'y quality, seemsayin' ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:42 PM
There are people who actually LIVE in the UK ... ?

I thought they just traveled there to get those neat 'accent' thingies.

Live 'n learn ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:40 PM

LONDON Right-wing Dutch politician Geert Wilders is in trouble again. A well-known radical Australian cleric is calling for his death by “beheading” following comments Wilders made to Australian television in which he described Islam as “retarded” and “violent.”

The audio message from Feiz Mohammed, was first posted by the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. While one security source claims the tape could have been recorded earlier, a London-based terror expert tells Fox News he believes it is “the real thing.”

“You’ve got take this seriously,” Robin Simcox, from the Centre for Social Cohesion noted, “the jihadists stay across this web site.”

Wilder’s anti-Islamic views have earned him notoriety…and protection. Dutch authorities tell Fox News they are already providing him with “…the highest level of security that’s possible” and so won’t be adding any more.

Still, in a message to a Dutch news agency, Wilders says he is “shocked” by the threat and wants to know why he wasn’t informed earlier.

Wilders' aides tell Fox he still plans to make a trip to New York next week to speak at a protest against the controversial Islamic center planned for a location near Ground Zero.

Wilder’s Freedom party did well in recent Dutch parliamentary elections and could play a still-to-be-finalized role in a future government.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/09/03/new-wilders-death-threat/

More from the religion of peace and tolorance.

'Muslims Threaten Politician's Life' ... like this is news ... ? This is just another daily ritual in the life of the hive mind ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:37 PM

I don't have a date. As usual. Now what? Shampoo my hair? I'm tired of going out alone. ( Boo Hoo, I know).

Did I ever mention that I have lube ... ? Just thinkin' out loud, y'know ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:36 PM
He knows. He doesn't care. There's a difference.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:14 PM
'Karma' is irrelevant. There are only three forms of discipline, and 'karma' isn't one of them. (1) SELF-Discipline; (2) OTHER-PEOPLE Discipline, and (3) UNIVERSE Discipline.

If a two-year old crawls onto the window ledge of a 10th-floor apartment, it will likely fall to its death because it's too young to apply SELF discipline. If, on other hand, its mother sees it and rescues it from the ledge, it lives because of OTHER-PEOPLE Discipline. If, in the next case, the mother doesn't re-enter the room in time, the baby slips and falls to its death as a result of the application of UNIVERSE Discipline. No 'karma' required.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:17 PM
Who wants popcorn for the 'Son et Lumiere' show ... ?

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:14 PM
The more control you give away, the more control you have.

Life is governed by paradox ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:12 PM

" ... The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the largest federation of trade unions in the United States, rates Cantor 0%, ... "

You say that like it's a BAD thing ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:08 PM
Who cares ... ? It ain't like their opinion matters ...

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:29 PM

my point is i dont know what to do,i tried to move on but like i said she will not let me,she said i will not stop calling and coming around thats my choice,so we were always like friends and i never lost that connection to her and in the past few months i started to catch feelings for her,this is honestly the hardest decision i have ever had to make.ever.i really like the responces because you guys are honest,thanks for that,its really hard for me

So now we add 'stalker' to your 'qualifications' ... ? Get out of her life and get her out of your life.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:06 PM

i really dont know what to do here,i appreciate all the comments,i need to hear all of them,i know she still loves me,and i still love her,and the cause of the break up was all me,also i forgot to mention she found out i cheated on her,she caught me red handed and she forgave me and we moved on,but i bacame more of a jerk after that because i just did not care and she still did,she refused to stop calling and coming around me these past three years like i had told her,if it was not for her calling and coming to my home and work i would have never called her,i just feel like i learned a lesson and i would like it to be like it once was.

This is a cute little exercise in self-immolation and 'poor me'-ism. Do NOT inflict yourself on her or the baby ... esp. the baby, 'cuz it did nothing to deserve what you, by your own admission, will likely think of it over time. The emotion you call 'love' here is NOT 'love' - it's something else - mutual dependency, neediness, who knows what ... this is a sick little piece of psychodrama that has great potential to cause harm to people on many levels. It's also not only you who's guilty of being a contestant candidate for Jerry Springer's show - she's stupid (but probably has her own motivation set) to even consider wanting you back in her life. Both of you sound tremendously needy emotionally and terribly ill-equipped to assume the role of parents for a kid who'll spend the rest of its life trying to figure out what it did to deserve the treatment it's likely to receive.

Man up and walk away.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25