Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 07:33 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 09/08/10 07:34 AM

You mean 'What has Obama done for you OTHER than destroy your country?', right ... ? ... Thought so ...

my country is going to be better because of the vision of this administration,,,than it would have been otherwise

No - it will BEGIN the process of recovering from Communism being imposed on it from The Littlest Marxist at the top on November 2, 2010 ... Boast while y' can, 'cuz your boy's about to get his asss handed to him ... Ain't elections wunnaful?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 11:06 PM

Does it bother you when Girls or Guys in your age group are not really into you because of your age?

Ummm, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky, BUT:

Girls or guys IN YOUR AGE GROUP (which means everyone in the group is roughly the same age) are not into you BECAUSE of your age? W. T. F. ... ? That makes absolutely NO sense ... Can I share that bong?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 11:01 PM
Mmm-mmm-mmm! Barack! Hussein! Obama!

Hey, Jesse ... call Chimpy to git y' some 'social justus' - mebbe he'll send 'Rev' Al with his bullhorn to put a 'come t' Jeebus' moment on da perps ... HAAAAAAAAA ... ! Chumpy 'n Chimpy ... the gift that keeps on givin' ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:14 PM
Two of the 'side benefits' we've reaped from the illegals' presence here are (1) Chagas Disease being introduced into our blood supply and, (2) an increase in the number of tuberculosis cases in our ERs. There are others, but these are the two largest impactors.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:52 PM

Exactly you just proved my point! They shut down napster. Did they arrest everyone who took songs from them? Nooooo they took down the supplier! And how long ago was that? How many new sites offer free songs since napster, we the little fish are not in any danger.

Sorry. Do your research. There were many people who got a very unpleasant letter in the mail informing them that it was time for them to 'retain independent counsel' 'cuz they were being sued for millions of dollars. It's called 'making an object lesson of them'. Napster may be 'legal' now, but the 'object lessons' were made - that's one reason it's 'legal'.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:47 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 09/07/10 09:48 PM

This is a complicated two-tiered issue. The first tier is the new arrivals and the second tier is the old arrivals (5+ years). Do you think both should be treated the same? Or, should we put a stop to new arrivals completely and when we are done with that problem turn our attention to the long-term squatters? I know some people that have been in California for years and years, worked hard, raised families and are really good kind people. But you and I know that there are also some really bad scumbag gansters that should be thrown out immediately before they can cause anymore trouble.

I would rather keep all the good illegals, give them a work visa and get them paying taxes and health insurance. Then give them a path to citizenship... don't make it too easy so that the folks who did it "right" have a beef. I think that would make the best humane and economic sense.

That being said, I wish this crazy government of ours would get their act together and slam the border door shut before the terrorist get a dirty bomb in the country. Not to mention all the dopers coming in... Y'all, have you seen the weapons that these drug guys have just feet from the boarder? Have you seen the human smuggling guides that cross some 80 miles into our country carrying AK-47 Assault rifles? I have friends in Arizona that live near the boarder and they are scared to death that one of these wildmen will break into their home to escape the law or to get money or a car. Heck, they have already murdered citizens and shot at boarder patrol.

Wanna 'splain how the passage of time makes an ILLEGAL any LESS illegal ... ? Does not follow logically. Yes. Treat them ALL the same. Time spent here does NOT count - except AGAINST them. And just what IS a 'good illegal' ... ? I mean, besides an oxymoron?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:29 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 09/07/10 09:29 PM
How many times does this donkey need to be hit between the eyes with a 2 x 4 to understand at last that 'The UN', ICE, DHS, the AG, and anyone else in a position of authority to stop illegal immigration don't give a rat's asss WHAT the American public thinks about it?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:07 PM
Okay ... keep believing that. Remember 'Napster' ... ?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:05 PM
This is one of those places where the words 'due diligence' pays big benefits ... Trust at your own risk ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:01 PM
Great. Absolutely effing great. Add this on top of 'Net Neutrality' where the Gov't tells the ISPs what they can and can't do regarding traffic and its regulation, and ... VIOLA!, the end of free speech, free thought, freedom of information, etc ... The end of other personal freedoms won't be far behind if these get established - and no one is doing ONE EFFING THING to prevent 'em from happening.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:56 PM
You mean 'What has Obama done for you OTHER than destroy your country?', right ... ? ... Thought so ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:35 PM
Obama is the ORIGINAL 'Chimpy' ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:28 PM

While waiting for an incredible man that actually lives in my timezone to share an amazing love and life with...

I might temporarily settle for a hot man servant who cooks, cleans and rubs my feet after a long day at the office... bigsmile

Hey! I can do that ... but what's in it for me ... ?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:25 PM
Give an ACLU 'lawyer' an 'opinion' that's 'suspect' and see how fast he can convert it into 'thoughtcrime' ... it's one of the 'advantages' of living in 'Politically-Correct Land' ... Think it can't happen? Think again ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:22 PM
Oh ... wait ... I can't say that ... but you know what I'm thinkin' ... we ALL think it ... you know you do ... y' want to ... we ALL do ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:20 PM
Bohemian: Glad you got a laff from this ... it's kinda like a 'Field Guide to Eco-Absurdity' ...

Wux ... I never said bein' you was EASY ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:44 PM
He. Screwed. Up. ... AGAIN. MLK is NOT a President, either. Why is he included with the material from OTHER presidents? The boy is trying to establish a false equivalent. Not with me, he won't ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:38 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 09/07/10 07:38 PM
This is the ultimate non sequitur ... Oh - what IS a 'non sequitur' ... ? A fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent ... If B=C and A=B, A=0.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:15 PM

Just shoot it would you please sweetie?

<hands the gun to Knight>

They still shoot horses, don't they ... ? Hey - nice gun ... izzit a .44 ... ?

Naww...30-30. Courtisey of Larry the Cable Guy:

"My sisters horse broke his leg...so I shot it...now it has a broken leg and a gun shot wound. Not sure how the gun shot is supposed to help the leg heal."

I think this horse is going lame.

This horse just needs to be put out of its misery ... how 'bout you use the .30-30 and I'll use my .30-06 M1 ... ? Then it'll have a broken leg and two gunshot wounds ...

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 06:10 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Tue 09/07/10 06:11 PM
Corn is the largest GMO crop here - and that's primarily to pay off the agribid'nesses like ADM so they can make tons of money from their ethanol subsidy for 'green' 'energy' ... what BS ... Yellow crookneck squash is also heavily GM'ed ... the list is long and it ain't gonna get any shorter ... be careful what you buy ...

Oh - the 'RoundUp Resistant' strains are contributing to greater usage of RoundUp and other herbicides, too ... seems it gets into the weeds too and makes THEM 'RoundUp Resistant' ...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25