Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:59 PM
Oooooooops ... sorry - I was looking for the restroom ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:58 PM
Pfffffffffffff ... whoa ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:55 PM

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A WOMAN CHEATS THE GUY THINKS SHE'S THE BIGGEST WHORE.BUT WHEN HE DOES IT IT'S OK.WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Both sexes do it.

It's called a 'double standard'.

Life goes on ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:41 AM
Pfffffffft. whoa Next ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:24 AM

Just shoot it would you please sweetie?

<hands the gun to Knight>

They still shoot horses, don't they ... ? Hey - nice gun ... izzit a .44 ... ?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:22 AM
Hell, I don't date outside my race. Why build in problems I can avoid ... ? Sounds like she's using similar logic ... no big deal ... keep lookin' ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:16 AM
Isn't this thread EVER gonna die a natural death ... ? Holy crap ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:15 AM

Kings Knight...Well I might like hearing "hi sexy" early on if the right man said it...not sure yet...Maybe a bold "take charge" kind of man might be able to get away with it with me...Time will tell. He'd have to say a lot more than just "hi sexy" though...He'd have to win me over in other ways first and peak my interest.

I'm takin' notes ... I'm trainable, too ... and housebroken ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:12 AM

And Obama is a Muslim

Finally - a bit of reality starts to emerge ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:01 AM

The Holocaust never happened and two big freakin' Muslim hijacked jets didn't crash into the Twin Towers.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Damn. You beat me to it ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:58 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Sun 09/05/10 08:59 AM

Well, the results are in and it looks like all the chumps and chump-ettes who voted for that 'hope' and 'change' finally figured out they got sucker-punched with the PRICES for 'DeathCare' ...

That, as Martha would say, is a GOOD thing ... Ah lubs it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/uninsured-slow-to-sign-up-for-coverage-20100823-apx

Uninsured Slow To Sign Up For Coverage

anyhow what type of insurence do you carry?

(1) Learn to spell ... (2) Whatever INSURANCE I carry is none of your business ...
Self insured?
Enquiring' minds want to know.

'Enquiring minds' need to acquaint themselves with the term 'pound sand' ... and say 'hi' to Your Lord and Massah, Obammy, while you're there ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:56 AM

Hang on to the kibble - there's always another kitty that wants to be petted. Hmmm - I mean this cleanly by the way. Maybe I should just try the beer with the whisky chaser and stop trying to chat.

Is there really a "clean" way to pet a kitty?

I think it involves lube 'n latex ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:50 AM
What a load of Progressive Leftist crap ... wanna try for what's behind Door Nr 2 and see if y' got better luck with it stickin' ... ?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:48 AM

I've been out of circulation for over 25 years so I'm not "hip" when it comes to dating lingo and rituals today...How many women like to hear a man say "hi sexy" to them right off the bat...before they even agree to go out on a date with the guy? Is this normal? Maybe I'm old-fashioned but this really turns me off.

I guess it would depend on the woman, and if there is some interest in the man.......ahahaha!

It would be nice to receive a well thought-out email vs. "hi sexy".

Thanks for responding...I prefer friendly emails at first too. It takes time to get to know people. I'm in no rush to get married again....I don't want to feel obligated to play the role of "sex goddess" with a virtual stranger. I'd feel silly....

So I guess that means the 'wild webcam love' thing is a no-no, right ... ? Damn ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:55 AM
Hell ... here I thought you were gonna be talkin' 'bout the Indy 500 or Daytona ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:53 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Sun 09/05/10 07:54 AM

sorry to ask, but what relegion is this?

I like to call it the church of latter day haints. Haints are deep south for ghosts. Even after you break up through divorce you can still think about them. Hence, some of my ghost poetry wherein it I was still trying to communicate with my ex since I never seemed to get the last word in. We had a serious communication problem.

Well, since you used it here first, can we start callin' you 'The Hainty Man' ... ?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:40 AM
Those wacky, zany Chinese pranksters ... ! What they won't do for a laugh. "Hey! Let's ram this eel up his asss while he's drunk ... ! Wait 'til he tries to wipe and it won't come off ... ! Hoooooooo boy ... ! It'll be a laff riot ... !' We need more people with well-developed senses of humor like these folks ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:36 AM

There are some people who expect us to step right into their exisitng life...Have you noticed this? They expect us to like and do what they like and do right off the bat...They have an assigned role for us to play and duties they expect us to perform and like...This gets spooky. Good that you stopped going out with the guy who planned out your life to "suit him."

There are 'ladies' who mirror that behavior ... but my favorites are the ones who haven't - for whatever reason - planned for the time in their life called 'retirement' and are looking for someone to fund it for them now that it's here.

Before you say that doesn't happen, I'll just add that I ran into this in one instance. The statement was uttered that she was looking for someone who'd leave her with insurance or a heritable joint bank account at their death. Isn't that everyone's dream ... ? ... being the 'last-minute' financial statement in someone's life ... ?

Boy, does that make y' feel 'special' and 'wanted' or what ... ? It makes me want to consider which testing lab to send my coffee to before drinking it ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:30 AM
Oh-ohhhhhhhhh ... you bein' bad now ... no Eid present for you, bad boy ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:26 AM
The discovery that they're a walking bottomless pit of emotional neediness ...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25