Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:33 AM
Obama without a 'prompter is like a hamster without a wheel ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:31 AM
Relationship is preferable, but I'm not willing to 'settle' just to say I'm in a 'relationship' ... if that's the choice, I'll stay single 'cuz I think I'm a pretty cool person ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:28 AM
Naah ... he's not a lez ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:14 AM
Funny how the ones who find 'religion' in prison are always the terrorists we have to deal with after they're released ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:59 AM
From the old 'Second City TV' (SCTV) ...

"He blowed up real good ... "

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:56 AM

I happen to think chunky men are hot...and you know what..?

all the good looking BEARS are usually gay....
tears

Not Smokey ... nuh-unh ... no way ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:51 AM
What ... no wings ... ?

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:46 AM
Just as easy as the directions on a shampoo bottle:

Pull. Roll. Explode. Repeat.

It'd happen ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:37 AM
Face it, folks - the boy is the ideal candidate for fragging ... end of story.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:34 AM
How come nobody ever 'kvetches' anymore ... ?

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:18 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 09/06/10 06:18 AM

flowerforyou I think people should at least meet before deciding to be in a relationshipflowerforyou

Goof here believes in a couple of "rules" to follow when deciding to be in a relationship.

(1). Meet up. I mean. DUH!
(2). Kissing within an hour must be attained. If not....have a friend call you and say that your fish got ate by a Piranha. Nothing too extreme though.
(3). After kissing has been established and you approve of his/her techniques, proceed to discussing anal sex.
(4). If anal sex cannot be discussed without the words "Oh! The Horror!", or "Freak!", or "I only do that with my Priest" then see rule number 2.
(5). If you have made it to rule number 5, then most likely you will want to see this person again. If this is the case, make sure date 2 is at Chuck E' Cheese. Trust me. If a couple on a second date survive CEC, then it is love!

This is one of the most realistic appraisals in this thread ... I mean, who'd want to be next in line after the priest, anyway ... ?

These are all excellent thoughts ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:13 AM
Living in Colorado is its own punishment ...

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:01 AM
What means this strange word you use ... 'plans' ... ?

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:00 AM
I use ONLY my mouse for sketching ... had a Graphire tablet a while back - even considered the Bamboo for a while - but decided against it ... I don't see the drawback to using my mouse - some people do ... I found the tablet clumsy and inefficient after a trial of about a month or so, and finally gave it to my daughter.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:52 AM
P f f f f f f t t t t t t ... whoa

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:51 AM

a friend of mine is afraid to drink orange juice because he says he will get the swine flu...

More for me, then ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:48 PM

" ... In fact, I personally don't believe in "Absolute logic" anyway. I personally feel that much of what we deem to be "logical" is itself quite subjective. ... "

That, sir, is the most insightful posting in this thread ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:47 PM

Obama has done more to secure the borders than any president before him.

Be. Specific. WHAT has he 'done' ... ?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 07:44 PM

Love the pot and kettle moments on the threads.
Anyway, there was always going to be a mosque in the community center but it wasn't just a mosque, it has lots of components to it.
And it should be built.
The Islamaphobes should not have run of this country, restricting who they want to

You're using my phrase - 'pot and kettle' ... please be original ...

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 04:01 PM
Nothing you say is gonna get it thru their thick skulls ... they're Kool-Aid drinkers ...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25