Community > Posts By > hunter870

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:16 PM
good one,:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:33 PM
You young ladys do scare me nun or bother me in anyway:wink: laugh I grew up with aunts and a mother who all hunted jsut as hard as the men around here,and not to mutch scares me(other than my mother and uncles):wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou Smile and have a good night young ladysflowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:22 PM
Anytime young ladys just let me know a few days befor you get here and I will load a few thousand shells:wink: and make shure I have as many clays on hand:wink: smokin drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:05 PM
Montana and Hiker,any time your around my area just let me know and I will gladly take you out and let you blast away:wink: and dont worry about guns,I got a few and If I dont have one to fit you I just barrow one of my motherslaugh laugh and all of hers are set for woman to use shooting trap,I hate her guns,I cant hit the broad side of a barn with them.grumble grumble:wink: drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:47 PM
I dont care who goes along,I like blasting clays.I think its fun getting about 6or7 people out in a line and through them clays across the line and see who cracks it first.I do know a few woman I dont like to shot with(my mother,sister and a cusin)noway laugh laugh laugh they just kick my butt at clays.:wink: laugh laugh But for some reson I just keep trying to beat them at it.laugh drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:39 PM
If I remember rite,if he is calling across state lines that makes it a criminal federal offence.Something about that state line deal and terrorizume.I cant remember for shure but I thought there was somthing that happened out in California and Oragan,you should really call the cops all kidding aside.You have to think of your safty first:wink: flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:19 PM
I like montanas idea about firearms:wink: laugh :wink: anyone want to go out and target shot with me:wink: laugh laugh I;m thinking it would be fun to go out and blast away a few hundred rounds at some clays and cans:wink: :wink: :wink: smokin smokin drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:10 PM
they will get you coming and going,no matter what we do or saymad :angry: mad explode

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:39 PM
I need helpppppppppppppppppppplaugh laugh laugh I think I'm a addictted to this placelaugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:35 PM
68chevy had a good idea with horn that or symbelmynes idea with the whisle laugh laugh oh what an ear busternoway noway laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:27 PM
just get rude and crude with them and say oh by the way the police now have your number:wink: laugh and then inform them that your Boyfreind is listening in and knows who they are and what their headdevil devil that or you can tell them your going to go postal on themdevil laugh smokin

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:22 PM
I'm here I think,not shure were I'm at,but I think I'm here:wink: laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:35 PM
why waste good duck that way?????all you end up tasting is sweet&sour and the cabbage.Better off using PBR beer but no more than 3 hours soaking,you will get a mutch better flaver.The only ducks you cook that way are mudd henslaugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:24 PM
just take them to the car wash.douse good on the dishes to,well on the pots and pans anywaylaugh dont work good on silverware though,laugh laugh :wink: smokin

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:25 PM
all you can do is try,so go for it and try and get ahold of him and as everyone has said just explain you had missed one of his emails.This just my opinion thoughflowerforyou :wink:

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:21 PM
I wish someone would flirt with me,:wink: just as long as its not Mirror:wink: laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:17 PM
smart kiddlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:14 PM
Its just target practice and to keep that spy stuff out of everyone ealses hands:wink:

hunter870's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:08 PM
Hi coco and Smile sassier:wink::wink: happy hi everyone eals