Community > Posts By > hunter870

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:46 AM
I would fill your tire for free kitten:wink: only problem is your in Alabama and I'm in iowa and it cost more in gaslaugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:28 AM
You just keep smileing Coco and driven us all crazy with those lipsflowerforyou drinker drinker drinker SMILE Young ladydrinker drinker drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:26 AM
A pigs ear for my kid,a loosing lotto ticket,draw of beer,99 pennnies:wink: :wink: :wink: but my kid really prefers the first onelaugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh That was my exwifelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh and I still get a laughin atack when I think about itlaugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker Thank you for the laughlaugh :wink: :wink: laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:10 AM
flowerforyou Coco you better watch out with those lips of yours you might just get old Mirror all hot and botherd and blow his hard board in his computerflowerforyou :wink: :wink:laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:10 PM
Not bad at all.I hope it keeps getting better:wink:

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:36 PM
((((((((((NICKI))))))))))smile good looking,flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I hope your feeling betterflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:33 PM
I think I'm here,but I'm not shure yet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yep,I'm here for the moment anywaylaugh

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:07 PM
:wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh bigsmile drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:06 PM
Got your message 62,all is cool,take care and have a good night and take it easy,NO hard feelings,all is cool!!!drinker drink a beer and kick back:wink: drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:02 PM
#1 my 4legged kid
food
work
and thats the way my life is rite now:wink:

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:02 PM
#1 my 4legged kid
food
work
and thats the way my life is rite now:wink:

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:31 PM
I seen you edited what you origanaly posted Easygoing,and yes you did stick a nerve on me,sorry if you didnt like my attitude.But I am in the real world of it and you did make it sound to me anyway,as if all truckers think of is sex all the time.indifferent huh

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:14 PM
12' glass oven dish
1 onion
1 green bell peper
2 phesante breasts
1 stick real butter
Preheat oven to 450deg.
Butter pan,slice onions and layer bottom of pan,slice bell and layer the onions,slice breasts to 1/2 inch thickness and layer over onions and bells,cut stick of butter to 1/4 inch slabs and place1/2 inch apart over the breasts,lightly salt and peper.cover and bake for 30 minetes and then 15min.at 400deg.WHAT ever you do do not eat pepers or onions that cooked with the birds(they remove alot of the game taste)bird goes well with what ever vegies you like:wink: :wink:

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:27 PM
Mirror,that stuff your dad made sounds good to MEbigsmile bigsmile :wink: if you have the recipy I will help make a batch:wink: :wink: I love the stuff,cant say we would have alot left over after tastings:wink: ,but would have a good time running some:wink: laugh laugh devil smokin

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:19 PM
Thanks Badgirl,some people just dont know the truth about the road,just what they think its like and what they see in the movies.Its actualy worse than it appears,be gone from the ones you love and care about for weeks at a time and then only be home for a day or 2 and then gone for weeks on end again.Sorry all but this type of thing douse irratate me,and I just wanted to voice my opinion on this subject.Smile all and do try and have a good day.drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh good one there,laugh laugh reminds me of my own 4legged kid.laugh laugh and watching her tail,its a leathal weponlaugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:47 PM
Sex is not everything in life,when you live alone in a 6by10 rolling cell for 20 years,you will learn a few thingsnoway huh life sucksgrumble when you alone all the timegrumble and you miss alot of living and there is no way to get that lost time back,and Sex is not the only thing drivers think abouthuh

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:30 PM
:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:19 PM
I will stick to my whisky thank you:wink: smokin drinker drinker