Community > Posts By > hunter870

hunter870's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:26 AM
just takes time and besides that you can always count on us crazy ones on here to try and cheer you up so smile good looking and try and have a good dayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: :wink: flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:24 PM
Just be your self,and if he dousnt wake up,just get point blank in his face and tell him you want to talk to him and tell him what you think.Hay I'm thick sculled and that at times is what it takes for me to realize the world around me and what others think.If that dont work I got a big club out back of the garage I will let you barrow(you can play cavewoman on himlaugh ):wink: :wink: :wink: devil smokin

hunter870's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:13 PM
Me,myself,I,and that fool Hunter are still arguing about this subject and have yet to come up with a conclusion to all of thisgrumble But we all agree about wishing all you ladys out there Happy Valentines Dayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:14 PM
sorry I didnt think about Mirrorlaugh :wink: laugh and we all know Mirror loves everybodylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Happy Valentines day All,,,,,,,even you Mirror:wink: laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:10 PM
I would have to say NO,people have to meet face to face to get a real Idea of the other and how they truly are:wink: life dousnt happen overnight,but this is just my opinionsmokin

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:54 PM
I have personally known3 woman who were,and all 3 said the same thing,it dousent matter what they have to do,their kids always came first and you do what you have to to feed and care for your kids.As long as their not doing it anymore I would date them,and just becuase you date some one dont mean your sleeping with them.

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh If you cant enjoy who you are you have a problem that no surgery could ever fix and why change for some one eals,People who whant you to change are just being selfish and selfcenterd and just are not worth it.Be who you are and remeber beuty is only skin deep,but stupidity goes all the way to the bone:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:22 PM
I dont think you would be truble Shoes:wink: if thats what you was thinking:wink: I think your just like the rest of us on here,haveing fun and being a bit ornry once in a while,so mile young ladyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:34 PM
trying to stay out of truble as usual,hope your smiling good looking.You had better be or I just might have to to to (I will think of somthing)smile Nicki

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:27 PM
shot those deer in the head,not in the legs.thats wasting good meat and you might break the shoveldevil devil laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:24 PM
get in,shutup,and hang ondevil you havent ever seen a wreak like we are going to havelaugh laugh and thats why there are OHchip handles in truckslaugh laugh :wink:

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:19 PM
Smile coco and hi back to ya

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:05 PM
ducks and geese dont come close to tasting like each other,unless you cook them together,and teal and wooducks are the best tastingsmokin but hay thats just my opiniondrinker hope your all having a good eveningdrinker bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:50 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker :wink: smokin drinker drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:47 PM
HI ALL,here I think I am,its to cold to be out side so I'm shure I'm for a while anyway:wink: so whats the world upto tonight:wink: bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:10 PM
Hi coco:wink: flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:08 PM
Alive and kicking in websterhuh oh crap I forgot to check the obits to see if I was in there.well atleast I am kicken anyway,I'll let you know later if I'm dead:wink: drinker smokin

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:14 AM
I dont think those sceince goofys would like me very mutch,I like my duckhunting and going to that church out in the swamp where all the birds are:wink: I think its a gift from god when your setting there in the boat and havent seen a thing all morning and all of a sudden 1000 duck fly rite over your head and all you can do is sit there and watch the grace of their flight into the rushes your setting in(just dont stand up,they will run you downlaughor knock you out of the boatlaugh )and no I didnt even think about shooting,it was way to beutiful to mess up.Now thats a church to me:wink: :wink: bigsmile bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:00 AM
I hate running out of shells while I am hunting cupidslaugh laugh I have limited out every day sicne Moondark opened seson on them:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh and I dont even have to worry about cleaning themlaugh there isnt anything left of them after 3 1/2 12gauge shells hit them and game wardens cant tell how many you have really shotlaugh laugh laugh bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:54 AM
I hate it when everybody calls you for help when I'm trying to sleep in,and they new I was tryying to sleep inmad :angry: explode Can I use them for target practicedevil devil devil :wink: devil devil bigsmile