Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:47 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Sat 10/24/09 07:48 PM

This is disgusting to me. I mean come on guys, you are MARRIED! Do the sacred bonds of old mean so little now? You have a mate, remain loyal to her, it is your duty and responsibility. By failing to uphold this noble tradition, you are proving you are proving yourself not to be a man, but a wailing pathetic child.

married men should not cheat or have kids or look at any other woman reason is marriage is a joke and who has the last laugh the woman screwin the pool guy....drinker

You may not be able to control someone else's live, but damn it I can control mine and I choose to life a life of Honor, even if people will attempt to take advantage of it.

My rules are bizarre as "My Vixen" may do as she wishes. I would prefer her to only be with me, but Vixens are known to on occasionally take on multiple mates, and as long as I am not forgotten, she should get what she needs if I cannot provide it.

...I'm complicated...

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:36 PM

Hey Smiles, long time no see!

Hey nice to see you again. drinker

I also have that rpg game going if you want to help out or particpate. Just let me know. drinker

I might, I'm rather tempted to make another non-player character. The merchant was fun, but I'm thinking I might come up with someone else to hang around the Tavern and interact with players. I'm thinking of maybe rebuilding K'nuk'nuk, the Goblin Wizard.

Actually it would be cool if you started your game again, but I know that is alot of work.

The Green Dragon's Inn could always use the help to keep it creative and entertaining. Who better then you to do this?

We are 28 players strong, but as usual only a quarter spend anytime into the game. Nothing new on that right! lol

Nice to see you back again. I hope things are going good for you. drinker

Good enough, I am often busy and don't know when I'll be on around here next. I will try to return soon, but my online use has gotten a little unpredictable.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:34 PM
Help! I can't breathe in here! Let me out!

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:28 PM

Get real man, this whole is a bunch of phonies trying to get laid, do you blame them ? Women want a man with looks and money, so there you go.

I am going to stick up for the MIngle guys here. Yes there may be some phonies here but there are also some very intelligent, sincere and interesting men here.

But they never post in the forums.laugh

They are too smart to. :P

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:18 PM

Hey nice to see you again. drinker

I also have that rpg game going if you want to help out or particpate. Just let me know. drinker

I might, I'm rather tempted to make another non-player character. The merchant was fun, but I'm thinking I might come up with someone else to hang around the Tavern and interact with players. I'm thinking of maybe rebuilding K'nuk'nuk, the Goblin Wizard.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:15 PM

Get real man, this whole is a bunch of phonies trying to get laid, do you blame them ? Women want a man with looks and money, so there you go.

" A whole bunch of phonies trying to get laid "???

Well...if that's the case, then, pray tell, exactly what are YOU doing here.

Oh wait. I get it. You are one of the phonies as well.

Good job letting the women know you are a fake.

Well done.

I know what I'M doing here. I'm hanging out because I'm bored. I gave up on trying to find a date here a long time ago.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:13 PM
You know, I remember when I went this phase. Does it make sense, no. Is it fair, no. But the sooner you get over it, relax, and stop trying so hard, the sooner love will find you.

Peace and Love, dude!

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:10 PM
YES...

It is a need AND a Desire.. but also neither. I think I'll quote the "Encyclopedia Galactica" from "The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy." When it says that love is too complicated to define. The Hitchhiker's Guide itself has a different entry on the subject of love, "Avoid if possible". Perhaps they both views have merit.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:06 PM

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:03 PM
Foxy's journal, October 24 2009 :

A soul died tonight, somebody knows why... Somebody knows...

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:58 PM
This is disgusting to me. I mean come on guys, you are MARRIED! Do the sacred bonds of old mean so little now? You have a mate, remain loyal to her, it is your duty and responsibility. By failing to uphold this noble tradition, you are proving you are proving yourself not to be a man, but a wailing pathetic child.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:54 PM
Woooo! Women Rock!

...will one of you date me? :P

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:50 AM

To reach for the stars:banana:

hmmm... To reach for the star's dancing Banana...

...one must be a space monkey. laugh

Remember guys, you need to finish the sentence and start a new one for this to work.

The funny thing about dolphins is...

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:20 AM
I have an idea for a game. One of us starts with one half of a sentence and the next person finishes the sentence and writes one half of another sentence for the next player. Make it as fun and crazy as you'd like. As the host, I guess I'll start first.

Mingle2 is a great place to...

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:37 AM

Nice to see you back neighbor...flowerforyou :smile:

Thanks, it's been a while.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:19 AM
No, they do not laugh, nor do they feel sorry for the tree. They are non-thinking creatures without awareness or intelligence. Trees laughing, what a crazy and ridiculous thought.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:15 AM

Hello Josh flowerforyou
waving

I love your term "chronically single"

I liked it too when I wrote it. Now it kinda makes being single a disease and that's the wrong message for the Club. I don't know, maybe I'm too critical of myself.

laugh laugh laugh ......"being single a disease"

Does that make me eligble for disabilty :smile:

Sadly, no. It doesn't prevent you from working, so unfortunately, it does not make you eligible for disability benefits.

We'd all be getting checks from the government if that were the case.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:12 AM

Exactly, by nature we are war-like. If you would like to end wars against other humans, we need another force to serve as a common enemy. This is one of the many reasons I am hoping for life on other planets. :P

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that humans are by nature war like .If we all work for peace we should be able to achieve peace everywhere .

Perhaps no Scientific evidence, but I have plenty of Legal precedence that suggests that we are all selfish angry children who could never stand to go without conflict. We've been trying to kill each other since the beginning of mankind. I don't have any delusion that such a fact will ever change.

Not to be blasphemous, but there was a guy who once said it sure would be nice if we would just stop killing each other for once and they nailed him to a cross.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:07 AM

Hello Josh flowerforyou
waving

I love your term "chronically single"

I liked it too when I wrote it. Now it kinda makes being single a disease and that's the wrong message for the Club. I don't know, maybe I'm too critical of myself.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:34 AM

Well

I'm not lonely.....

But hi!!

I am Tammy:heart:

Hi Tammy, everyone is welcome. You don't have to be lonely, it's just a name, but if you are single, we are especially here for you. flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25