Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:35 PM
Why do all the Math Problems have letters in them now?! :tongue:

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:31 PM
The Celtic Fox, single as always. I have the house to myself for a bit longer, because Mom is away until Christmas.

Anyway, back on point. That's right ladies, I'm single. :P

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:28 PM
Thank you all for your warm Returns. I do appreciate you guys.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:22 PM
Thanks, I've been really busy around the... well I don't know where exactly, but I'm back now.

Hopefully I can meet some nice girls this time around, I rarely ever do, but hey I like it here anyway.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:01 PM
Wow, I seem to disappear a lot. I don't mean any disrespect to my friends here.

How is everyone doing? I felt it was time to get my face back out there and see what I could find.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:37 PM
(Wow, this place is dead...)

joshyfox's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:24 PM
*He walks into the tavern. He is as open and friendly as ever, but he seems distracted at the moment. He heard there were wolves about and this worried him. He walks in to a table and sits down. A friendly chubby old man, always happy to talk to new people.*

joshyfox's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:06 AM
Souls are tricky. until we can scientifically find one, we cannot accurately answer those questions. It's all speculation at this point. I have often believed that all living creatures have a Soul. A clone of you would be genetically human, but even clones are not complete copies, there is a .01% variant or something like that. Anyway even if they were a copy, they are either another part of you because of the nature of cloning and therefore shares a soul with you, or they are new separate creatures and therefore would have a soul of their own.

Again it's all speculation though.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:40 PM
*He gracious drank the drink. It's not tea, whatever it is, but he is doing his best to not show his disappointment. He sets a payment on the table and respectfully half bows at boromir.*

Thank you.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:29 PM
*He patiently waits, he has all the time in the world. He doesn't seem like the sort of man to be in a hurry, at least not at his age.*

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:22 PM
Yes, do you have any tea? *He seems very calm and gentle. A kindly old man who wouldn't hurt a fly, it seems.*

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:10 PM
*He walks in again today, the same old man from the day before. He left before sundown yesterday, not all that unusual. There was a rumor of an attack of Livestock by a wolf last night, not sure why I brought that up. He walks to a seat in the same outfit from before.*

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:56 PM
*Enters an Old man with a walking stick. The man's slightly overweight frame does not seem to need the walking stick, in fact his fine luxurious robes are covered by some leather armor. The man seems to be a combination of noble style and practical self-protection. He sits down at a table all by himself, but he looks to the other patrons with a friendly smile. *

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:15 PM
Huh... wow, I don't know. The only thing I can think of is being dead, because corpses are icky.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:13 PM

doesn't really just posted it cause it could be the reason men cheat...lol ,to be honest men cheat cause they can sounds repetitive but really i think the beaver power can do that,i never have but hey some men rather screw something different,just don't get married and you can screw who you want without prejudice

...because women (wife, g/f) cannot be the reason why men cheat. Gotcha.
yes they are thats why they go after something different

Well someone's Cynical... I wonder if that's why you are "single again".

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:11 PM

doesn't really just posted it cause it could be the reason men cheat...lol ,to be honest men cheat cause they can sounds repetitive but really i think the beaver power can do that,i never have but hey some men rather screw something different,just don't get married and you can screw who you want without prejudice

Actually one of the most common reasons men cheat is because of emotional reasons, believe it or not...even though most that do will never admit it. Have you ever noticed that OFTEN the guy that is cheating is cheating with an uglier woman than what he is married to? The girl that the guy normally cheats with a lot of times is someone he works with that congratulates him for jobs well done..and basically strokes his ego more than his wife at home does. A guy likes to be appreciated just as a woman but in a more masculine way. I.E a woman asking the guy to fix her car and then TRUSTING him do it even though she may know more than him. A lot of woman who are married end up trying to tell their husbands how to do everything to a guy it is belittling so when a girl comes a long and strokes their ego....well **** happens

I believe this has been proven in studies as well. As unfortunate as it seems, most cheating is not sexually based, even if sex is almost always involved. The Cheater (male or female) is looking for something they no longer get at home, and more often than not, it is emotional.
then why do the two bump uglies...its all about sex cause the man/woman will go back most of the time,come on emotional ok so a man gets emotional so the woman gives him some...nice trick:smile:

I think you are over simplifying things. I don't pretend to know why they think their emotional void could be filled with sex, heck I don't know why people fill it with Alcohol sometimes either. As for why they'd go back, that's simple, if that partner made them feel good once, they'll try again because they'd want to feel that way again.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:08 PM
Darn, I have bad habit of winding up in places I don't belong.

Just last week I walked into an AA meeting to get auto insurance. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:06 PM
Next Song, the incomparable Bonnie Tyler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyYXz0AtZWc

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:04 PM

This is my favorite perfume.. No drinkie.

Oooh, you know it's fancy because it's spelled Parfum.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:03 PM

Actually one of the most common reasons men cheat is because of emotional reasons, believe it or not...even though most that do will never admit it. Have you ever noticed that OFTEN the guy that is cheating is cheating with an uglier woman than what he is married to? The girl that the guy normally cheats with a lot of times is someone he works with that congratulates him for jobs well done..and basically strokes his ego more than his wife at home does. A guy likes to be appreciated just as a woman but in a more masculine way. I.E a woman asking the guy to fix her car and then TRUSTING him do it even though she may know more than him. A lot of woman who are married end up trying to tell their husbands how to do everything to a guy it is belittling so when a girl comes a long and strokes their ego....well **** happens

I believe this has been proven in studies as well. As unfortunate as it seems, most cheating is not sexually based, even if sex is almost always involved. The Cheater (male or female) is looking for something they no longer get at home, and more often than not, it is emotional.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25