Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:00 PM
Wow, this is the most successful My club has ever been posted up here. Two Pages, almost 3? Sweetness.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:56 PM
Next Song, it's Journey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afHQd-lP4yU

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:51 PM

I just made my own cup of coffee with expresso, sugar and cream. Now I am going to take a "smoke" of Totally Wicked nicotine from my e-cig(electonic cigarette). Heaven. Virginia flavored Totally Wicked.

Try the Chicken flavored cigarette, because if it's on the internet, it doesn't have to make sense.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:50 PM

What makes men think they can play themselves off as "single" when they are married? Do you really think women are so naive that we won't figure it out? Really?? You're just wasting our time. Do us all a favor and STOP.

WTF? That's not cool! Guys who do that are sooo naughty! Stop that! rant

Yes, listen to the guy who is calling other guys naughty, he shows great wisdom, even if it is slightly creepy.

Sorry, I have to give people hard times, it's my way.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:47 PM
Next Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrGmD2wk8m4&feature=channel

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:41 PM

What kinda of beverages can we get here

I'm serving Nuvo! smitten

Nuvo that is vodka right?

Looks like perfume to me.

You want to drink Perfume?

Well duh! That is the marketing idea! You didn't read the site I posted? It's the best ever and it does not taste like perfume! slaphead Don't be narrow-minded! :laughing:

No, I wanna be Narrow-minded. Alcohol might as well taste like perfume, since I will be drinking neither.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:38 PM

I'm serving Nuvo! smitten

Nuvo that is vodka right?

Looks like perfume to me.

You want to drink Perfume?

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:37 PM

Use your imagination, I can use the power of the internet to bend reality here.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

I want a super coffee and I mean strong with extra shots of expresso in a huge cup. Sugar and real cream.

It is done!

*Crosses his arms and nods and the drink magically appears "I dream of Jeanie" style.*

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:31 PM

Use your imagination, I can use the power of the internet to bend reality here.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:30 PM

Are the ideas of being chronically single and lonely synonymous?

I am chronically single but far from lonely. winking

I still want to say hi! waving

I think you just answered your own question there.

Oh and Hi.

I already knew the answer in my mind. I was asking YOU. winking

Well, you answered quite nicely for me, I couldn't have put it better. They are not synonymous, there is a difference as you had displayed. Someone could have tons of people in their life and be lonely.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:28 PM

Where's Billy Shears? Sorry,couldn't help it. be seeing you

Billy's retired, but we have Weird Al Yankovic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrGmD2wk8m4&feature=channel

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:27 PM

This is Mingles2 dating siteslaphead
I guess that is why we hangout here in the first place?what

think

Now now, let's not be difficult. This is a community site. we get plenty of married people here just hanging out.

Mingle2 is a strange Dating site and I think that's why we like it.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:25 PM

I'm not lonely, but can I join anyway?

Sure you can, I'm not picky.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:25 PM

Are the ideas of being chronically single and lonely synonymous?

I am chronically single but far from lonely. winking

I still want to say hi! waving

I think you just answered your own question there.

Oh and Hi.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:23 PM

This is disgusting to me. I mean come on guys, you are MARRIED! Do the sacred bonds of old mean so little now? You have a mate, remain loyal to her, it is your duty and responsibility. By failing to uphold this noble tradition, you are proving you are proving yourself not to be a man, but a wailing pathetic child.

married men should not cheat or have kids or look at any other woman reason is marriage is a joke and who has the last laugh the woman screwin the pool guy....drinker

You may not be able to control someone else's live, but damn it I can control mine and I choose to life a life of Honor, even if people will attempt to take advantage of it.

My rules are bizarre as "My Vixen" may do as she wishes. I would prefer her to only be with me, but Vixens are known to on occasionally take on multiple mates, and as long as I am not forgotten, she should get what she needs if I cannot provide it.

...I'm complicated...

so basically this is all about darwins theory of natural selection...gosh i can be so nerdy sometimes

Interesting reference, please explain your statement.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/evolve/evolve_2.htm

I am familiar with Darwin's work sir, the question is, how does it relate to this discussion?

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:20 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Sat 10/24/09 08:20 PM
We are not exclusive, all are welcome as long as you don't cause trouble... unless it's the good kind of trouble.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:17 PM

all I ever hear women talk about is how they want a nice guy who will treat them the way a woman should be treated then when you get the choice between the good guy you keep saying you want and a guy who abuses women and has no job they pick the jobless ******* everytime come on ladies what does a nice guy got to do to get some love
just give'em really good cunnilingus to make up for your small roosterohwell

See is sounds like he never even had a chance for them to know about his small rooster... unless you literally mean a Rooster, but comeon even I'm not THAT naive.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:15 PM
Hi-lo my freaky darlings. I'm opening the lonely heart's club for the night. For people new the club let me explain what we do here. Consider this a sort of Single's support group. A place where the lonely and chronically single and get together, hang out, have a good time, and basically feel better.

And before you ask, no Sergeant Pepper doesn't play here anymore. (Darn smart-alecks...)

I'm Joshua, your handsome and charming host and purveyor of beverages alcoholic and otherwise.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:55 PM

What makes men think they can play themselves off as "single" when they are married? Do you really think women are so naive that we won't figure it out? Really?? You're just wasting our time. Do us all a favor and STOP.

Alot of women LIKE married men, and vice versa.

Ah, the whole forbidden fruit thing...

joshyfox's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:54 PM

This is disgusting to me. I mean come on guys, you are MARRIED! Do the sacred bonds of old mean so little now? You have a mate, remain loyal to her, it is your duty and responsibility. By failing to uphold this noble tradition, you are proving you are proving yourself not to be a man, but a wailing pathetic child.

married men should not cheat or have kids or look at any other woman reason is marriage is a joke and who has the last laugh the woman screwin the pool guy....drinker

You may not be able to control someone else's live, but damn it I can control mine and I choose to life a life of Honor, even if people will attempt to take advantage of it.

My rules are bizarre as "My Vixen" may do as she wishes. I would prefer her to only be with me, but Vixens are known to on occasionally take on multiple mates, and as long as I am not forgotten, she should get what she needs if I cannot provide it.

...I'm complicated...

so basically this is all about darwins theory of natural selection...gosh i can be so nerdy sometimes

Interesting reference, please explain your statement.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25