Community > Posts By > Suhnshine

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:39 PM
you got part of it right.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:37 PM
Point in case. demons are real and they do manifest themselves in people. they are spirits that seek life thru humans. Ephesians 6 " for we do not wrestle with flesh and blood, but with powers and principalities , spiritual wickedness in high places, and rulers of the darkness of this age"

if you think they are not real. think again. God is not mocked and scripture cannot lie. There are many examples of demon deliverances in the gospels. open your bibles and read Mathew, Luke and Mark.

Be not decieved. That anger problem you have is a demon, that addiction you have a demon, being blind, deaf and dumb are demon spirits. Everyone has a demon or demons they need to cast out.

some are easy to rid, others come out only with fasting and praying.

Demons are real and not just some character flaw. check yourselves.pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:21 PM
Easter is Pagan of course. All true believers know this. only those who worship Diana will disagree.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:19 PM
The Spirit of the Most High will guide you!think

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:15 PM
Shamanism is contacting spirits? I dont know if that is witchcraft since we all contact spirits on an everyday basis when we commune with each other. we are all spirit being housed in flesh.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:07 PM
2012 not just a myth or deadline because it will happen possibly sooner or later but life will not be totally obliterated. The survivors will welcome their new charismatic anti-christ leader and hope he will give them world peace.devil

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:49 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Mon 04/27/09 03:50 PM
Aliens are among us right now doing all the things we do even procreating. The Mothership/Nibiru is coming we will be visited by the leaders in the near future.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:36 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Mon 04/27/09 03:41 PM
God loves His creation but hates their unrighteous acts. Repent and be Baptized in the Name of Yahushua Messiah (aka jesus) for the forgiveness of your sins. I say this because i care about your soul.:heart:

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:27 PM
honestly i dont think i could do it but i never tasted survival starvation and who knows what level of survival hungry desperation would spring up out of me being a vegetarian.ill

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:12 PM
I think its of more importance to know what Almighty God thinks. Ask Him for His opinion:heart:

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:36 PM
the unbelievers attack the believers, the believers attack the unbelievers. Why is this?huh

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:31 PM

This is true....I believe every word from Genesis to revelation....and I do not see contradictions......

I have proved this no contradictions on many occasions but her it is back again.....so please show me contradictions.

Oh please.

You have been show countless contradictions, none of which you could refute.

Clearly you'll say anything to proselytize your religion.

For some reason it seems to be extremely important to you to believe that you have failed your created and that he had to have his son nailed to a pole to pay for your rebellious behavior.

Personally I would never believe such a dismal picture of God on pure faith alone.

Why you keep trying to sell this idea to others is beyond me. It's not even a pretty picture of God.

According to the Bible, that you claim to be the true word of God, the biblical God is a loser.

This by the Bible's on proclamation.

The biblical God is supposed to be at war with a fallen angel named Satan.

This isn't supposed to just be a game as that would imply that God is just playing with souls. So it has to be a real war, and that means that God can indeed lose and the fallen angel is indeed a real threat to the biblical God.

Clearly this Satan fellow won big time during the Great Flood when the biblical God had to flush all the sinners over to the Satan.

So that was the biblical God's first major loss. And this is according to the Bible itself.

The Bible claims that God is unchanging, but clearly he did change his tatics when he supposedly sent his son to die to pay for the sins of man. (clearly he hadn't thought of that prior to the great flood).

However, according to the Bible even Jesus himself confirmed that the biblical God is a loser.

Jesus said that the path to God's kingdom is straight, and narrow is the gate, and few will make it into the kingdom of God.

So there you have it, by Jesus' own words the vast majority of souls will not make it into the Biblical God's heaven. According to the idea that Satan is in competition for those souls then it's pretty obvious that Satan wins the vast majority of souls that the Biblical God creates.

The biblical God is a loser, and the biblical Satan is the big time winner, according to the very Bible itself.

Satan has clearly beaten God in the Bible, and clearly even with the biblical God's desperate attempt to try to save souls by having his son nailed to a pole it didn't help much.

According to the Bible, Satan wins, and God's a loser.

That's what you must believe if you believe in the Bible because that's what the book says.

You must believe that you failed God, he had to have his son butchered to pay for your rebellious attitude, and he's still losing the vast majority of the souls that he creates.

The Biblical God is a big-time loser according to its own word.

devil Yes, my loyal disciple, you have it all figured out.

You must be reading from the satanic biblepitchfork um yeah!

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:26 PM
who cares?flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:25 PM

Belief is faith, not fact.
Beliefs and faith only exist when FACTS do not apply. A simple and straight forward paradox that some humans have been dealing with for a long time. However, like most things, some humans refuse or simply ignore the fundamental paradox.

Those whom ingnore the FAITH/FACT paradox, insist on confusing and deceiving, rather than honoring the fundamental truth of the FAITH/FACT paradox.

More specifically, one whom believes in ‘bible inerrancy’ personally cannot logically and rationally expect to actually have ‘bible inerrancy’ to turn out to be true in real life. It is a BELIEF.
It is not founded in FACTS.
It is not founded in the dimension of verifiable reality.

It strictly belongs to the FACTLESS, UNPROVABLE, AND UN DEFINABLE domain of our reality as humans.

That domain is referred to as the SUPERNATURAL!!!

You see!!! SUPERNATURAL!!!

Supra: BEYOND nature, BEYOND what is verifiable, BEYOND what is testable, BEYOND SCIENCE!!!

To invest one’s life in thinking-up desperate schemes to link one’s faith and beliefs to a NATURAL REALITY, as opposed to the SUPERNATURAL REALITY to which beliefs and faith belong, is committing oneself to a project of deceit.

To confuse oneself in believing that the words in a book, on which one bases his faith and beliefs, could actually mutate to a smokey concept of

… FAITH MUTATING INTO believed-REAL BIBLE-INERRANCY’, to
… ITSELF MUTATING INTO believed-REAL CREATIONISTIC PREMISE FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE,
… ITSELF MUTATING INTO believed-REAL INTELLIGENT DESIGN
… AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN ABOUT TO MUTATE DUE TO ITS ANNOUNCED EXTINCTION,

IS THE PROOF RIGHT THERE OF THE THOERY OF EVOLUTION!!!

But to call any part of a belief, or part of your faith, however you might disguise it into a form of reality for yourself, to call any of that REAL, or PART OF THE NATURAL, or SCIENTIFIC, IS NOTHING OTHER THAN DECEITFUL.

The debate that some have been holding, which has been opposing Evolution and Creationism is dead. There no sane debate that can be held without respecting critical thinking, and rational thought. Committing such an obvious crime in rational or critical tought, as the one that confuses FAITH AND FATS, is in itself enough to declare 'Evo-Crea' a NON-DEBATE.

The real debate, and there is one, deals with decomposition, or facing the breaking down of the profound deceit of ‘creationism’, and its bible-inerrant ‘common ancestors’.

It squarely begs the need to address the havoc that is caused, in all of humanity’s history, when humans have delusionally deceived themselves and others, by confusing their personal FAITH with FACT!!!

I strongly invite you to visit this extraordinary link which was provided by ‘Lynann’ and ‘Bushidobillyclub’ in related threads: ‘http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/id/

It goes a long way in clarifying the FAITH/FACT confusion and deceit.

Also, catch anything 'Ken Miller'. A renowned Cell Biologist, a devout Christian, and an expert spokesperson for the scientific community in the ‘creationism’ debacle.

why did it take you so long to say this?

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:18 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Sat 02/14/09 05:21 PM

Since believers are not require to go beyond the scope of the bible then exactly what would they be doing in Heaven besides worshipping a God .

also is the Christian Singles Forum a reflection of how Heaven will be with nothing left to talk about or disagree with and thus condemning the occupants to become stagnant in thought …

what can Heaven dwellers talk about that wouldn’t be considered by God to be blasphemous …no science ...no politics ...no new thoughts or ideas that doesn't include how to submit to God

That all a believer can do in Heaven is to praise God only and only talk about ways to serve God and nothing beyond that for an eternity.... seems to be the place most like Hell

what are you so worked up for if you aint gonna be there anyway! you should be more concerned about the hell your gonna burn inpitchfork

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:15 PM
Faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things unseen. we all have a level of faith. faith is simply belief. belief in something materialized before it becomes tangible. that's all. You have faith and you dont even know it.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:57 PM
pain is simply a part of this life. like it or not, we have no choices on this. we must deal with it.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:55 PM
good point. I think for the most part the gospels been preserved we can take it as factual.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:46 PM
Love it:heart: !

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
so true