Community > Posts By > Suhnshine

no photo
Thu 10/20/11 10:07 AM
It is much said about this ancient symbol whether it is a symbol of good or evil. What does this star has to do with King David?

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:38 AM
my sweet phone voicesmile2

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:36 AM
dirty restaurant tables and bathrooms! YUKrant

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:27 AM
i've been single and bored i've been in relationship and bored. Life is what you make it. sure it can be lonely and boring when your by yourself but its even worse if your with someone and still feel this way.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:20 AM
a cougar is a single woman 40+, her cubbies would be any male at least 5 years younger.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:50 PM
the question is, if this alien insanity happens to be true and our planet will soon face an encounter, what are you going to do about it.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:45 PM
prooflaugh

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:32 PM
Baruch Hashem! use to be messianic, no longer consider myself any religion. I believe in Ha Maschiach always.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:28 PM
Does anyone practice or know of any online groups?

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:14 PM
hi lewy. keep postin. eventually you may find what your lookin for.

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:26 PM
Yahushua say "if you love me keep my Commandment"

No matter how good you think you are, or how pure you think your heart is,

If you do not have faith in the word and if you are not physically keeping the Commandments , you are still far, far , far away from ever entering into the Kinggom of Heaven.

:heart: Suhnshine:heart:

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:54 PM

What appears complicated? lol The way I did the links?

Yeah...lol...but upon replying I can see these are easy to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw

oh yeahdrinker well then , show merofl

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:05 PM
i realize it is the same people postin the same boring

conversations they have been postin for years now. over and over

again sayin the same things "there is no god", is god real" ,"show

proof", or, this is my favorite "god is mean" postin

the same questions, pretending to not know the answer to the very

questions theyve answered ten thousand, and thousands of times

already. gettin kicks out of playin stupid to manipulate people into

having conversations with them and postin on their blogs. when does

it end. If your an atheist, then die being an atheist, if you hate

the Creator, then die hating the Creator. nobody cares if you live

or separate yourself in death from the truth. whatever floats your

boat continue happy sailing. Its your choice. Its your life. Stop

hating on everyone else who believes and stop pretending to be

ignorant of the truth. You will have to answer for cursing God.

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:52 PM
as long as you have been posting on this site you have you figured anything out?

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:50 PM
do you people ever tire talking about the same things over and over again?

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 05:46 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Sat 10/17/09 05:46 PM
flowerforyou swine flu is prophecy unfolding. and it will get worse. these are the end times and the Scriptures says, there will be famine and incurable disease, and world wide disasters.

although the swine flu was created by jekyll and hyde mad scientist.we are commanded not to eat the Swine because the swine is unclean to us. us who? those of us who keep the commandments of Yah. those of us who belong to Him. many are called few are chosen.

Hog eaters, dont keep the commandments. they live by their own laws instead of the Laws of the Most High. they're belly is they're god.

They rather serve they're stomachs and smack on bacon and lick bacon grease off they're fingers then give up the unclean thing.

Swine Flu comes from the filthy pig. you are what you eat!

Blessings!
Suhnshine:heart:

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:07 PM
lean not unto your own understanding, trust in the Lord in all thy ways and He shall direct your paths.

Stop trying to figure everything out on your own.

If, I say again with emphasis "IF" *all caps* , you know in your heart that you really believe and trust in the Almighty then trust Him. thats all.

Blessings!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:42 PM
Yes this is true miles, i do agreee,.

Because we are of spiritual mindset we can know this.

But there are others who do not share this with us, and for this is a slap in theyre wicked faces. Because they are so full of vile and blatant hate for people of color and even go as far to say they are cursed because of theyre beautiful pigment skin, now theyre faith will be truly tested and they will be left with a very serious decision, either to embrace this colored Messiah, in whom they could never imagine to be the Savior of the world or be cast off into eternal darkness and torment.

Blessings!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 03:53 PM
My question had been partly answered in another forum"negros in the Bible"

Judah is black. according to scripture. Jeremiah 14:2

the tribe of Judah is black. HalleluYah to the Most High. Judah is the black people. the black jews. The Messiah is black too, or darkskinned or red, point is He is not white as He is so inaccurately rendered. He dont have stringy blonde hair and blue eyes or pale skin, but feet like burned brass, hair like wool, like a black mans. Revelation 1:13-15

HalleluYah my Savior is not white. He is darkskinned.

Blessings!flowerforyou
Suhnshineflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 03:46 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Mon 10/05/09 04:00 PM
if the Messiah is black, red or colored, however you choose to word it, then that means He was not white. He was not even lightskinned. If He is middle eastern then He definetely is colored. He is described, according to the scripture as having wool hair and burned skin.

This shed's some light on the question i posted in another forum. Who are the Children of Yisrael? They are obviously a people of different color of brown. But they are not white. so that means the european jews are not really jews. they are imposters. Then why are they pretending to be Judah if theyre not. according to as posted Jeremiah 14: 2 Judah is black.

Well , thats one tribe down. 11 more to go. I guess all the other brown and red people make up the other tribes.

thanks for posting this.

Blessingsflowerforyou
Suhnshineflowerforyou

P.S. The Savior of the World is Black or darksinned, red or a man with color. Point is He was not white with long blonde, or brown stringy hair, with big blue eyes like the Nordics (aliens) nor did He have pale white skin. He had hair like wool, and feet like burned brass. HALLELUYAH! TO THE MOST HIGH GOD.

He is wrongly portrayed, and has been ignorantly portrayed by those who insist on SUPPRESSING TRUTHS. The truth is not in you, if you do not stop reverencing those false images (idolatry) of Christ as your savior.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8