Community > Posts By > Suhnshine

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:14 PM

Whoso readeth let him/her understand:

The point i makin here is simple. Yes we all sin. we can all admit to that. But the difference here is, I not encouraging sin. I not sayin, " go ahead and keep on sining, because we all do, it doesnt matter what you do because sin is sin"

No, No, NO. I simply saying that there are people on this thread who are actually encouraging the brother to keep sin. That is wrong. We should never encourage sin. Instead if a brother or sister reveals their sin to us , we are suppose to discourage it with God's word. That's all I doing. Unlike some other folks whose encouraging the brother what is contrary to what Almighty says about this act.

In all your getting, get understanding.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:56 PM
Phew! Abra, I 've read your post on this thread and I understand your plight. Your discouragement, your anger and your frustration. I know you are not particularly happy with the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.I do understand.

My reason for understanding is because i too had faced many of these same dilemas. I was angry at God when I read about the atrocious acts He placed on some people. I thought He was a cruel God and how can I ever love Him.

Many times I cried. I was very sad about what I had read. I thought there must be a reason for this. Why would He do this? Why would He destroy His creation? I was determined to find out. So I began my search.

"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. "

"And it repented the Almighty that He had made man on earth, and it grieved Him at His heart."

"And the Lord said,I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast ,and the creeping thing,and the fowl of the air; for it repented me that I have made them."

People became despisers of all that is good. Of all that was for their own good, of all that would give them peace,order,health,wealth & prosperity God's way and became lovers
every evil thing. They raped women and young girls and took as many as they would have (adultery). Bearing children from them and not care for them even taking wives and would rid her when he did not want her anymore placing a burden on society to care for her and her child.Even boys.

They would (steal) cattle(and goods) from their neighbors and from their tents. They would (murder) their brothers for their goods and for their women (covet). They would deal dishonestly with each other in every evil way (unloving). They would (bear false witness )against the innocent to get ahead.They physically and psychologically abused their servants and made them work seven days without proper rest and nourishment.Refusing to allow them to rest on the (Seventh Day).

The Almighty revealed Himself to them and gave them promises of Blessings, Prosperity and Health if they would obey His rules. When the Almighty brought order to a chaotic society, they rejected civility, they rejected God's plan .And so they decided to create their own gods and even created useless (carved images )of them to worship them instead of their Creator. These useless (carved images) are called idols(idolatry).They did what was right in their own eyes, thinkin they were wiser.

Things were out of control and many innocent people suffered because of the behavior of the unruly. He had to stop them. And that He did.When they believed they knew best and so went their own ways and they lived by their own rules,things got worse.

And this is when judgement fell on them. Justice had to prevail for the helpess and the innocent. Not only that,evil soared and so the only way to get rid of evil is to obliterate it. It must be banished for good never to return else it will come back and contaminate the good then multiply itself and become even greater.

The Almighty God has a plan for us all. Even those who were innocently slain. In the eyes of man it seems their life was snuffed out. But all things are spiritual, they will live again, and they will be restored. We cannot out do or out give God. His plan for us is far beyond what we could ever think or imagine. He is just. His intelligence is bigger than all the minds of the world. After all ,who else can cause the earth to spend on its axle without stopping. Who orders the sun to rise and set? Who keeps the stars from raining down on us? Who designed all the planets to look different?

Its not easy because there will always be some unanswered questions but when the time of fulfillment comes they will be answered.I no longer angry at the Almighty. He has proven Himself to me and given me Faith. Faith I never had before. I sure hope you give Him another chance someday to answer your unanswered questions.

I think your focus was distorted. You put to much trust in men. But they dont have all the answers. Ask God to show you. To show you.In spite what the scriptures say. There are things still to this day that I not sure about in the bible. But I bypass imperfect man and go straight to HIM. I pray that you will find an ounce of strength in your heart to do the same.REMEMBER men are fallen creatures and you cant take everything they say at face value. Go To GOD. He'll show you.

Thanks for sharing!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:22 PM
Do not listen to these people who support homo activity. God does not like it. Im sorry if it hurts to hear it. Yes He does Love you but He hates what your doing. There is a difference. You can love someone to death but hate their bad choices. This is how the Almighty views what He teaches us to avoid. He tells us these things for a reason. Not to appease us but to save us. He cares for you and so do I. Otherwise I would grin and encourage your unrighteousness knowing that what your doing according to the bible is wrong.

Again these are not my ways but the way of the Creator God. I dont care what you do or who you do it with. I just have an obligation to let you know what The Almighty God says about it. Thats's all.
Do what you want. I personally dont care. I said what He wanted me to say, my job is done.:heart: Shalom:heart:

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:16 PM
Thanks for being candid Abra. Now I understand your position.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:06 PM
That's not very nice Dan. you take that backmad

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:55 PM

Stop trying so hard to get a man or a woman or whatever it is your lookin for. You sound desperate. Take it easy girl. Breathe. no more ranting. It will happen.flowerforyou

what Ummm... did you bother to read my profile or what my rant was bout??? You're way off on your reply there. what

I read your autobiography and like I said before , take it easy and breathe. you will find whatever it is your looking for.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:38 PM
approach her respectfully, in decency, humorously and confidently.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:34 PM
its not unreasonable. Build trust. edit profile. post a couples pic. no private chats or e-mails.Partner must have access to account. have fun in the community.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:26 PM
with contacts you can have a diff color every day.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:23 PM
Stop trying so hard to get a man or a woman or whatever it is your lookin for. You sound desperate. Take it easy girl. Breathe. no more ranting. It will happen.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:09 PM
OK what's the deal with you Abra? Do you believe the scriptures are the infallible word of the Most High God or dont you? I ask because i see you often use scripture to prove some valid points, but then again you talk against the Creator. Can you clarify your belief? Which is it Do you believe? what or dont you?

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:04 PM

He would not say no.

He could not say no.

Coming to the earth to die for our sins is what He was birthed for.

There is no other purpose for His being.ie deliverance, healing, guidance,forgiveness,sanctifiying us etc

But if he was human he had to be able to say no. The bible didn't say he was perfect, only without sin. The bible seems to indicate he had a choice. If he was able to say no then god must of had a back up plan. So it is possible that Jesus we are all familiar with was just the last in long line of failed messiahs.

yes.. he was prophesied to come and do as he did and be rejected. As you mention the 2 goats sacrificed each year on the day of atonement (Yom Kipper) which is considered the Holiest day of the year.

One goat all the sins of the people were laid on his head and the other one The High priest offered as a sacrifice to Yahweh.

This is the day of fasting which is Prophecy for to day in and out. You can find where the Prophets spoke of this day over and over.

Yet those who say the OT is done away and no need for those old laws have no idea when they read about Prophecy it is speaking about this Goat sacrifice as you well mentioned.

Lev 16:6-10

6 "Aaron shall offer the bull as a sin offering, which is for himself, and make atonement for himself and for his house. 7 He shall take the two goats and present them before Yahweh at the door of the tabernacle of meeting. 8 Then Aaron shall cast lots for the two goats: one lot for Yahweh and the other lot for the scapegoat. 9 And Aaron shall bring the goat on which Yahweh’s lot fell, and offer it as a sin offering. 10 But the goat on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat shall be presented alive before Yahweh, to make atonement upon it, and to let it go as the scapegoat into the wilderness.
NKJV

Now if you will notice the Sin offering goat was not to be presented before Yahweh with the people around.

In other words if the Sin offering goat was probably not to be TOUCHED by the people the offering would be unclean as the people outside on this day mourned as they waited to see if their forgiveness of sins was accepted.

Ad we read here and I will Post what Yahshua said before he presented himself before Yahweh.

Lev 16:15-19

15 "Then he shall kill the goat of the sin offering, which is for the people, bring its blood inside the veil, do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and before the mercy seat. 16 So he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, for all their sins; and so he shall do for the tabernacle of meeting which remains among them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 There shall be (no man in the tabernacle of meeting when he goes in to make atonement in the Holy Place, until he comes out, that he may make atonement for himself, for his household, and for all the assembly of Israel). 18 And he shall go out to the altar that is before Yahweh, and make atonement for it, and shall take some of the blood of the bull and some of the blood of the goat , and put it on the horns of the altar all around. 19 Then he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times, cleanse it, and consecrate it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.
NKJV

John 20:13-18

She said to them, "Because they have taken away my Master, and I do not know where they have laid Him."

14 Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Yahshua standing there, and did not know that it was Yahshua. 15 Y&ahshua said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?"

She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, "Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away."

16 Yahshua said to her, "Mary!"

She turned and said to Him, "Rabboni!" (which is to say, Teacher).

17 Yahshua said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them,'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My Elohim and your Elohim.'"

18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Master, and that He had spoken these things to her.
NKJV

I hope this can be seen that the Day of Atonement Goat sacrifice was a preylude to Yahshua rising to present the sins of the world before the father.

We can also see this even more clearly this sacrifice from the writer of Hebrews.

Heb 9:15

But Messiah came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. 13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to Elohim, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living Elohim? 15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
NKJV

This speaks of the same sacrifices being offered before the MOST HOLY PLACE. How much Holier of a place can you get than before THE THRONE?

18 And he shall go out to the altar that is before Yahweh, and make atonement for it, and shall take some of the blood of the bull and some of the blood of the goat , and put it on the horns of the altar all around. 19 Then he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times, cleanse it, and consecrate it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.
NKJV Lev 16...

There is so much to this in Prophecy. Even doing it 7 times with the blood is prophecy.

What about the SCAPE GOAT?

Lev 16:20-22

20 "And when he has made an end of atoning for the Holy Place, the tabernacle of meeting, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat . 21 Aaron shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat , confess over it all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, concerning all their sins, putting them on the head of the goat , and shall send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a suitable man. 22 The goat shall bear on itself all their iniquities to an uninhabited land; and he shall release the goat in the wilderness.
NKJV

A man is to take the scapegoat and take it into the wilderness and release it with the sins of the people.

Who is this portraying?

Look at what else they did to this scapegoat?

Deut 33:16-17
16 With the precious things of the earth and its fullness,
And the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush.
Let the blessing come'on the head of Joseph,
And on the crown of the head of him who was separate from his brothers.'
17 His glory is like a firstborn bull,
And his horns like the horns of the wild ox;
Together with them
He shall push the peoples
To the ends of the earth;
They are the ten thousands of Ephraim,
And they are the thousands of Manasseh."
NKJV

Could Judas of been portrayed as the Scapegoat that Aaron laid the sins of his brothers on?

If he is.. Judas was not a mere traiter.. He was a chosen Sacrifice also.

Much different picture of him.

Remember Yahshua knew satan was entering Judas and told him to go and do it quickly.

Judas was very trusted as the rest thought when he was sent away as the Goat was.. That he was going to buy what they needed for the Passover.

A trusted position..

When Satan wanted to influence Peter who is/means the Rock. Yahshua made Satan leave.

Who was the Greatest Disciple? The ones who lived to see what was to come. Or the one who died because of what he had done?

Notice what Peter and Yahshua are talking about.

Luke 22:24-34

24 Also a dispute arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. 25 Yahshua said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles master it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves. 28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials. 29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones,

judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

31 "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

33 But he replied, "Master, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death."

34 Yahshua answered, "I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me."
NIV

Who is Greater?

Peter says he will go to Death before anything happens to Yahshua. Did he?

No.. Yahshua knew the rest could not stand up to Satan after he had been taken. Yahshua prayed that none of them be taken.

But Judas was let go. Was his betrayal when Satan had entered him worse than Peter’s?

I do not think so. I believe he will greatly be forgiven. Yahshua when asked did not say Judas had lost Eternal life.

How could prophecied of played out if not for Judas? Satan was bound by Yahshua not to enter the rest of the Disciples and allowed to enter Judas.

Where ever satan was allowed to go after one of Yahshua’s they were very strong in their faith.

Read this from Job carefully and see if you can see the actions of the last Supper and Yahshua’s death betrayal in it.

Job 1:6-12

Now there was a day when the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before Yahweh, and Satan also came among them. 7 And Yahweh said to Satan, "From where do you come?"

So Satan answered Yahweh and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."

8 Then Yahweh said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears Elohim and shuns evil?"

9 So Satan answered Yahweh and said, "Does Job fear Elohim for nothing? 10 Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"

12 And Yahweh said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person."

So Satan went out from the presence of Yahweh.
NKJV

Blessings of Shalom…Miles

Well said:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:00 PM
waving from NewYork

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:59 PM
Hi from NewYorkwaving

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:49 PM

Sunshine you have wandered into the Science and Philosophy forum by mistake. You might want to go back to the religion forum if you want to preach or discuss your religious beliefs. We won't bother you in there, honest. :wink:

Well I won't anyway. I can't speak for James. laugh

:thumbsup:

No I didnt. There are no mistakes. There are no accidents. I came into this forum to say what I was told to say. I take my ministry wherever I go.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:37 PM
You need to tell that devil to 'GO'

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:27 PM
" If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1John1:9

Almighty Father, Power and Dominion be yours 4 ever. Thankyou for forgiving me of my sins.Thankyou for redeeming me thru your Son. Unto you O'Lord I lift up my soul that you may show compassion towards me. To you Almighty Father I confess that I have sinned. With your help, I turn my back on my sin and take heed to your word.I forgive those who trespassed against me. I do so now . You are plenteous in mercy to all who call upon you.Thankyou. In Yahshua's Name I pray. Sobeit.

Yahshua is the Messiah's Hebrew Name.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:57 PM

Your a hater Abra.

May I ask who it is that I hate?

I believe that the God of Abraham is a totally fabricated myth.

I imagine you believe the same thing about Zeus.

Does that make you a Zeus hater? huh

Speaking of hate, have you ever read Revelations?

According to John's vision Jesus HATES a lot of people.

In fact, even in the gospels Matthew has Jesus sitting around giving sermons where all he does is whine about how hypocritical the pharisees are.

Jesus just sits there and whines and complains over and over again verse after verse:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!

And GUESS WHAT?

He'd probably have precisely the SAME THINGS to say about the modern CHRISTIANS!

And that's NO JOKE!

They claim to worship Jesus whilst condemning same-gender lovers!

They claim to worship Jesus whilst condeming non-believers!

They claim to worship Jesus whilst praising bigotry and hate in the name of Jesus Christ the Almighty!

I can just hear him complaining already. laugh

According to John in revelations Jesus is the hater.

And I'm just passing along the information given in the doctrine!

Of course, the message that Jesus was supposedly dictating to John was intended for the Seven Churches. So it appears that it was the members of these churches that Jesus hates.

Thank goodness he wasn't speaking to us huh? :wink:

We know that Jesus loves us. Right? bigsmile

For the Bible tells us so. Somewhere amongst all the hate.

It's in there. It must be! Someone wrote a song about it.

Jesus loves me this I know
for the Bible tells me so!

Obviously whoever wrote that song clearly wasn't a member of one of the seven churches. :wink:

And hey, I personally love Jesus. I think of him as my brother.

It's the teachings of the ficticious God of Abraham I denounce.

But then so did Jesus! drinker

I'm just agreeing with Jesus. The things that the God of Abraham taught were nasty and we need to cast them asunder and love each other instead of spreading hate in the name of God. Just like Jesus taught!

That was Jesus' message as far as I can see. :wink:

And he was crucified for it. That's truly sad. :cry:

You must be of your father the devilpitchfork because your so much like him.

you both hate the One who created you. mad

you both have the audacity to quote scripture and pervert scripture to make your point.devil

you both teach and preach your own gospel.devil

deception is found in both of you. you both are proud blasphemers and lovers of lies.devil

you both curse the Almighty. devil

there is a special place prepared for you both.pitchfork

you will be much happier there since you will be in your natural habitat ,your homeland.pitchfork and never have to hear about the Creator again. I bet you'd like that.bigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 02:45 PM
Your a hater Abra.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 02:09 PM
He would not say no.

He could not say no.

Coming to the earth to die for our sins is what He was birthed for.

There is no other purpose for His being.ie deliverance, healing, guidance,forgiveness,sanctifiying us etc