now thats funny!rofl

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:39 PM
Hey you have some good ones. funny!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:32 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Tue 02/03/09 03:35 PM
maybe she would stay on if you stayed hard, soggy noodle.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughlaugh:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:13 PM
People religious and non-religious point finger at each other.
Believer's and unbelievers the same.
It's endless. There will be no end to this unfortunaltely everybody's ego get in the way and they take offense to any disagreement.
The world is made up of many different people and backgrounds and faiths we just need to learn to show love and respect for one another.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 02:24 PM
heee heeee heeee :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 02:14 PM
I wanna learn how to use my pineal gland.bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:24 PM

Okay well we can agree to disagree on whether any of that was justified but at least you confirmed what I suspected. These people saying that the OT can’t be associated with Christians are full of crap. It’s ALL Yahweh, therefore it’s all Christianity. Basically what it is they are trying to do is dodge all of the OT bad stuff. They are saying you can’t pin that on Christians. Why the hell not? huh

the book say all that taste of the sweetness of the hearing of it, taste only of all of it, so regurgetation will not rid of the disease that eat the stomach unto bitter and bias, but even so, all pass on thru the body after it usefullness, and so to will all the once perceived understandings of the book, that have decieved all worlds thus far with no beginning and no end???

it is written within the book as well, that all without bias will live in peace and as all well first, before all the last???

peace

I dont thnk I understand but...um thanks.

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION. SATAN IS. SATAN GET OUT.devil

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:20 PM
Edited by Suhnshine on Thu 01/29/09 01:22 PM
.from going to church if they enjoy it.flowerforyou

didn't you say god was within?

why would one need to go lookin for um?

just wonderin as a learnin disabled one as myself need help with da learnin?

You must do what makes you happy is all Im sayin.

i sorry, i thought somebody wanted to do what they wanted and say how church was not the most good for them, so how do you encourage all do what they want, by sending devil forks in your message.....

it seems you wish them to do what you want, and not tell somebody anything negative about church, which means you MUST GO TO CHURCH?

i just bettcha.....

nobody endorses a product less the use it right?

so you must have a good church that give you peace and comfort, and say god in inside, as that what you said right?

so how does your decide who is of god and who is not?

if the job of this church is to save the souls, oh, but perhaps i should not assume that?

what be the sign of a lost soul, that need to be converted to your god, and your church must have it's own name, since everybody seems to feel better picking the best name for god.....

damn girl, you got me all twisted around....

you are right, i don't get it too much..........

-------------------------------------------------- DAVID BEN
--------------------------------------------------

indeed, you are indeed most correct, but life changing days for me have as already come???

you access the past to be as the future???

yea, is it not written all are of the church of ONE???

WHY CAN YOU NOT ASK QUESTIONS PLAINLY??????

is it not written this one reside as one with any believer of text within???

huh ??????

it is still not understood why one would travel by motor car or foot to a building to find this god within???

PEOPLE DONT GO TO A CHURCH TO FIND GOD FOR HE IS .

does this god inside only come out at designated god places???

OF COURSE NOT.

am i as the beggar cast only a few drops of righteouss oil???

ARE YOU RIGHTEOUS.

how is one baptized in human water to become as not human???

UM LAST TIME I CHECKED WATER IS NOT HUMAN.

your rendering of understanding of your god handbook are most confusing???

YES, IT CAN BE CONFUSING EVEN DISTURBING

again, you send flowers with vinegar???

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST SALAD. IT IS HEALTHY AND GOOD FOR YOU

this seems most to fit what your book say be ways of sorcery and deciet of intent, a practice said to be used by heathens, that speak not the true motive of the heart???

WHO CAN KNOW THE HEART BUT THE ONE WHO CREATED IT.

are you sure you are of the same god as your god handbook, as one's that hide true self are said to be more the opposite force of good, these said to spread energy not of god, but of deciet and sly of heart???

OF THE SAME GOD, BUT OF COURSE. HE REVEALS HIS TRUE SELF AND IS A GOOD GOD. LISTEN NOT TO HEARSAY

YOU ARE SEARCHING THEN YOU WILL FIND.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ENJOY YOUR SALAD DAVID!

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:12 PM
so start a topic david and make it what ever you like. problem solvedflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:07 PM

Wow! It's hot in here.pitchfork

I dont think people should be discouraged from going to church if they enjoy it.flowerforyou

didn't you say god was within?

why would one need to go lookin for um?

just wonderin as a learnin disabled one as myself need help with da learnin?

You must do what makes you happy is all Im sayin.

i sorry, i thought somebody wanted to do what they wanted and say how church was not the most good for them, so how do you encourage all do what they want, by sending devil forks in your message.....

it seems you wish them to do what you want, and not tell somebody anything negative about church, which means you MUST GO TO CHURCH?

i just bettcha.....

nobody endorses a product less the use it right?

so you must have a good church that give you peace and comfort, and say god in inside, as that what you said right?

so how does your decide who is of god and who is not?

if the job of this church is to save the souls, oh, but perhaps i should not assume that?

what be the sign of a lost soul, that need to be converted to your god, and your church must have it's own name, since everybody seems to feel better picking the best name for god.....

damn girl, you got me all twisted around....

you are right, i don't get it too much..........

when was the last time you been to church david? do you pray? do you worship? or just criticize? In case you dont know God loves you too. I dont know if your of God or if you are saved but if you lived in my area I would invite you to church so you can be baptized. The pastor would put his hand on your forehead with some holy oil and pray over you. You need a life changing experience.Keep the faith david.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 03:51 PM

As a solstice lover, you have the freedom in America to put up anything you want, dearheart.

As a "solstice lover," I would not presume to force my beliefs on anyone else in the community.

It's not forcing, it's celebrating.

There's been no such case, and probably because if you're there for a crime, you either did it or you didn't, and 10 commandments have nothing to do with whether you get a fair shake or not.

Well if we did indeed observe the bible and Ten Commandments as part of our modern day legal code of conduct and legislation, then we might as well just take that Buddhist out to the parking lot and stone him right? Forget all of that "due process" malarkey. Let’s skip trial and proceed directly to stoning.

#1--We don't observe all of it. Things like stealing and killing, yes. But we have no laws that govern "having no other gods before me". And #2--stoning isn't in the 10 commandments.

Not real strong in history are you skad? The Code of Hammurabi is the best-preserved ancient law code, created in 1760 BC in ancient Babylon. It was enacted by the sixth Babylonian king, Hammurabi. This is what our modern legal system was inherited from. Dodged a bullet on that one. whoa

This is just a comment:
Thats interesting krimsa you state the code of hammurabi the best-preserved ancient law code ,and you say our modern legal system was inherited from . I not all too familiar with this code but i have read somewhere The babylonian code of hammuarbi stipulates plural/patriarchal marriages which allows a man to have multiple wives and concubines so long as he can take care of them. That it was only the Romans and the Greeks efforts to enforce monogamy for legitmate marriages. Polygamy was obviously practiced in ancient societies. Yet today it is prohibited in western civilization, although there are some communities like mormon who upholds it. I guess I would like to know if this was acceptable in ancient times under this ancient code where and why has it become intolerable? Not that I am for it or against it. I just trying to understand it.flowerforyou

Well we know that polygamy was practiced and condoned in the bible of course.

Genesis 4

4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

Lamech is the first of a long line of biblical men with more than one wife.

Here yet again:

Genesis 16:1-4

Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai. And Sarai ... gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived.

So that kind of closes that point I would assume.

The Code of Hammurabi

As a rule, polygamy is not allowed. If a barren wife gives to her husband a slave girl who bears children to him, then he may not marry another wife (section 144); otherwise he might do so (section 145). The slave given to the husband is bound to show due deference to her mistress; if she does not do this she loses her privileged position, but she may not be sold if she has borne a child to the husband (sections 146 f). Incurable disease of the wife is a ground for the marriage of another wife (sections 148 f).

I will keep looking however as Polygamy was practiced in some of these ancient cultures and I don’t understand why it would not be in ancient Mesopotamia.

If polygamy is not allowed or should not be allowed then that means the old testament ancient laws are obsolete. How could any part of the ancient laws stand today if one part of it doesnt?flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 03:05 PM

I get the impression the Born Again set does not even want to discuss the OT because it is embarrassing to them, all of the stoning and atrocities requested by god. They just want to start with the NT and Jesus but of course that’s all second hand account.

I agree

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 03:01 PM
Davidben

What's with the superlong post? Are you deliberately posting long to deter some of us from reading your post and its entirety thus preventing us from capturing the essence of what you are communicating? Why would anyone do this?

Please shorten your post. It does not have to be so wordy. we get it. you have a whole lot to say.

be easy on your readers.