Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:38 PM
Between the age of 16 to 35 that was my life. The worst is when they show up for coffee/diner/whatever simple beaming and all they want to do is tell you about this great guy they have meet and then want you to help them clench the deal.

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:30 PM

I've been "Undate'able" my whole life and I've always found it to be more depressing then liberating. How ever, after I excepted it as a fact of my existence a lot of weight fell off my shoulders in the form of societal pressures to be involved in that way with other people. Unfortunately the down side is that I now lack the desire to continue life and the only thing that gets me out of bed anymore is the fact that I do not wish to be a physical/financial burden on anyone.

Run, don't walk to a good counselor. They can help. Good luck

I've had three of them and none of them could help.

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:28 PM
If I had an answer to any of those questions I probable would never have found this site.

no photo
Wed 07/12/17 07:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/12/17 07:30 PM
I've been "Undate'able" my whole life and I've always found it to be more depressing then liberating. How ever, after I excepted it as a fact of my existence a lot of weight fell off my shoulders in the form of societal pressures to be involved in that way with other people. Unfortunately the down side is that I now lack the desire to continue life and the only thing that gets me out of bed anymore is the fact that I do not wish to be a physical/financial burden on anyone.

no photo
Tue 07/11/17 07:56 PM
They all got away because when they go running for the hills I don't stop them.

no photo
Mon 07/10/17 08:44 PM

If everything is already predestined then what's the point in trying. I mean if the right person is just going to fall into my lap why not just sit in my big comfy chair until she comes crashing through my ceiling?

Right... You missed the "Where" I guess?
If something is destined it doesn't mean you can sit on your *** on your sofa with a beer and wait for it to happen.
What is destined to happen can be missed because you always have free choice. She might in actual fact be right outside your door, but you'd miss the chance to meet her because you choose to be moping on your @$$ on the couch.
Opportunities can be missed ya know. But there will always be another one, provided you get off your @$$.

I was speaking hypothetically, besides I gave up on finding someone about a decade ago after having spent more then a decade looking.

I'm only here for the entertainment.

no photo
Sun 07/09/17 07:07 PM
If everything is already predestined then what's the point in trying. I mean if the right person is just going to fall into my lap why not just sit in my big comfy chair until she comes crashing through my ceiling?

no photo
Sat 07/08/17 07:08 PM
Ah sweet entertainment.

no photo
Sat 07/08/17 07:07 PM
Whatever doesn't kill you some times leaves you wishing it had.

no photo
Wed 07/05/17 02:24 PM

not that , I can play too and give her love , just the idea turn me on ! lol

I don't understand this at all.

Are you saying that it turns you on having your wife have sex with another guy???

Yup

That's very creepy ohwell

I know , that's why i said hardest thing women don't like :p

I believe that's called voyeurism and if it's what makes you happy, more power to you. What you should do is post that you are looking for an exhibitionist.

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:03 PM
I spent most of my life just surviving but in my late 30s I gave up and now I just exist.

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 01:59 PM
I've had it both of those ways and didn't care for ether so I vote single.

no photo
Mon 06/19/17 08:55 PM
???what

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 09:40 PM

I use to, long ago, but then I excepted that no one I found even remotely attractive wants anything to do with me. After that epiphany I became less stressed and happier. If someone doesn't like me they can get in line with all the other people I've known.

Im rather inclined to agree with you on this DHblue .

I know all the pundits of positive thinking are going to roast us over the coals and please kids... dont try this at home... but when I anticipate the posibility of rejection,.i actually get pleasantly surprised when Im not, and when I am in fact rejected , it doesnt hurt as much cuz I already mentally prepared for the possibility :)

I've never not been rejected, but your right it doesn't hurt as much when you expect it.

no photo
Sun 06/11/17 09:10 PM

I suck at living.

Yet you persist?

Only because cancer has yet to take my life.

no photo
Sun 06/11/17 09:07 PM
I use to, long ago, but then I excepted that no one I found even remotely attractive wants anything to do with me. After that epiphany I became less stressed and happier. If someone doesn't like me they can get in line with all the other people I've known.

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:00 PM
I suck at living.

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 06:15 PM
Depends on the time of day in the morning I lean more towards coffee, mid day tea and wine with a good meal makes it even better.

no photo
Fri 06/02/17 09:34 PM
I hope you had a nice life and did everything you wanted to do. It's just to bad for me that I couldn't be a part of it.

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 07:13 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 05/27/17 07:14 PM

yes, those are apt and very much needed,, whats next..?

the next are additions by you people out here

Fear of anything outside of ones experience or understanding which often leads to hostility and/or violence.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25