Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 01:40 PM
Your still young, I was a virgin until I was 29, at which time I just jumped into bed with the first willing girl I found. I did that twice and was so disappointed by the experiences that I haven't been with anyone since. It's now been over ten years from the last time I had sex and I don't miss it at all. Most people I know that find this out think I'm ether crazy or lying and now that I'm in my forties I really don't care what people think anymore how ever I do feel insulted when I hear women say that ALL men just want sex. I don't like being lumped in with a group of people that let sexual desire dictate their actions.

As far as I'm concerned your not missing out on anything special and unless your hell bent on having kids. Even then you should take time and find someone that will be there for you that you can trust and not someone that is going to tell you what they think you want to hear and then disappear at the drop of a hat.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:24 PM
I will never have to worry about being cheating on because if my hand starts see other people that I am not aware of I will have it amputated and learn how to type one handed.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:16 PM
Have you ever heard of the story of Damocles, just because someones life looks nice doesn't always mean it is. Thanks but you can keep your swords, I'll keep living my own life regardless of how nice or messed up it may be.

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:13 PM
The last time I checked the little mark on your drivers licence only took effect upon the expiration of life. At that point you can have anything you want because I will no longer be needing any of it.

no photo
Mon 08/22/16 09:05 AM
I will try to help and clear up some of the confusion, Lust is when all you want out of the other person is sex. Love is when sex is only one small part of the relationship and the other person becomes an intricate part of most aspects of your life. You can have lust that turns into love but it seldom works the other way and it is possible to lust after someone and never love them.

no photo
Mon 08/22/16 08:53 AM

What is Mingle Club?

So sorry!flowerforyou

There is no such thing!

Flippant words. Please join in!flowerforyou

Oh contraire mun fraire. If your a member your already in the club.waving

no photo
Mon 08/22/16 08:41 AM
The sky, clouds and a hand birds (not referring to the British slang meaning for birds).

no photo
Mon 08/22/16 08:37 AM
I'd grab my wallet, but I'm not sure there is even five things in there that I couldn't live without or replace.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 11:01 AM
Personality always wins in the end for me.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:56 AM
Wooded parks and the best part is I work for an open space park.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:14 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/18/16 10:15 AM
I've never understood why some guys do this and I've read somewhere that it most likely goes back to primitive dominance thing.

Personally, I barely even use what I have, why should I be jealous of someone else's.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:07 AM
It's part of human nature to never be satisfied with what you have and the want to chaise what you can't have.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:03 AM
It depends on your definition of real, but I fear the bigger issue is we're living in the age where people say they are looking for mr/mrs right when what they are really after is mr/mrs right now.

Yes we're living in the days of entitlement where people go after what they think they deserve over what they can actually have and get very upset when the two aren't the same.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 09:51 AM
No chat but the forums work pretty good.

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 08:37 PM
I find it interesting at the least to see who views me especially when it coincides with a posting. Do I look at their profile afterwards? Not very often, it depends on what I posted, but other then that I know I'll never meet them in person so why bother to get to know more about them.

no photo
Wed 08/17/16 08:25 PM
Man, Woman, at the end of the day they're all human and weather they are Jane/John Doe off the street or some guy in a run down shake hunched over a laptop pretending to be a horny supermodel it really makes no difference to me.

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:55 PM
That's usually the way you do it if you want children, unless your willing to adopt.

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/16/16 08:41 PM

What do you believe is true that most people would disagree

90% of all religions pray to the same God.

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:32 PM
I'm not allowed to talk about them ether because of a gauge order or the none disclosure agreement I signed.

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/16/16 08:29 PM
Evian is a popular spring water in the city, the sad part of this is Evian is naive spelled backward thus proving that city folk are no brighter then country folk.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next