Community > Posts By > PhasmatisDiligo

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:23 PM
stop at the closest house, kick in the door, scream "ywe're stealing your bathroom" then shove yer friend inside and drive off like a mad man!!

anyone else seeing this end well?

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:02 PM
I was before i knew any better. When i was a teen i didn't understand that too much attention was a bad thing.

Thankfully now i live a learned lesson and give attention in moderation. key to avoiding alot of smothering though is comunication. Just talk. but don't pester with questions either. ><

went down that road once too.

you live you learn... and if yer smart you try not to repeat past mistakes.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:42 PM
i'm in anthropology and calc as well... so i feel yer stress. but along with those i have gen chem, philosophy 2, and environmental science. >< 18 credit hours. why?!?!?!?!

good luck to ya though dude!! :D

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:06 PM
If drinking and driving is illegal, then why do bars even HAVE parking lots? huh

Again... drinking and driving a no no? then why do they have drive through beer stores up north that will sell you a single beer AND open it for you? noway

If a female deer made it's way into a field of dill... would it walk away a dill-doe? (ty gyp) laugh

If every animal was built for a specific purpose... then does that mean the purpose of a platypuss is multitasking? huh

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:55 PM

:heart: How could you fix a relationship if both partners cheated?:heart:

Well if both cheated then how could either of the two ever truely trust one another?

I feel trust is a key component to relationships, but that's just my humble oppinion... one of many.

I'd say the best way to fix it would be to fully open up to each other and try to understand each other's motives and maybe go from there... It's possible to fix it, but hard.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:49 PM
A bear and a rabbit are squatting down in the woods next to each other leaving a poo...explode (yeah i know i said "poo"... trying to keep it G-rated)

The bear looks down at the rabbit and says,
"You ever have any trouble with your poo sticking to yer fur?"glasses

Rabbit looks up and replies, "no... why?"huh

Without a word the bear reaches down, grabs the rabbit and wipes his butt.noway

Hope your day was better than the bunny's!!! laugh

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:44 PM

I like a lil "captain" in me!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh

Hells yeah for the captain!!
for me it's Captain private stock. rich, smooth and a small burn... but hella good! drinker

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:40 PM
cool ty. :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:36 PM

Appreciating truth and getting it are two different things. Plus, truth to one person is different from another. It depends on if it is truth within yourself, honesty, or perception. There aren't all the same thing.

Maybe in your opinion you are a sweet, loving, kind guy... to someone else you might be clingy, fussy and slightly neurotic. It's a matter of perspective.

You'll find the one you are looking for... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But some day. All you can do is be true to yourself and your values. Actively pursuing a personality that is not yourself will only lead to disaster. It is one thing to evolve into a different person over time and completely a different thing to actively choose to be someone/something else you aren't.

If I could choose different with the knowledge I have now, would I? I dunno, because those learning experiences have made me who I am now. I happen to like me, so it was a good thing.

Right now, I'd just be happy to find someone that can carry on an intelligent conversation without constantly looking at my boobs! LOL

Curiosity made me look.
True,I would, initially have a tough time carrying on an intelligent convo. with you.:wink: :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

As per the topic.
Your thoughts are not unique.
Be who you are except, a little less desperate. Stay single, without looking, until you are content with you. When you are comfortable living with you, then, you will attract who is for you.
I promise.

I don't like to consider myself desperate. I suppose it depends on how you define desperate. It's possible i am, but it is not how i view myself. Hopeful yes, desperate no.

I am not willing to do "ANY"thing for what i want. And i would honestly rather not even have anyone right now anyways... women have been aggrivating me as of late, and REALLY want a break. so i am reflecting and simply wanted some input on my reflections and thoughts.

Played the tomcat... did the research... now it's time to analyze the data!!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:25 PM

phone sex is real!!!surprised rofl rofl

lmfao!! yes it is... but is it better?

sadly... i'd have to say there's been 1 maaaaybe 2 times it has been... ><

but for the most part nope!! besides what's better than getting yer girl to hit the big "o" then waking up next to her?

to me a hand and a headset(or phone) just isn't quite as satisfying... ><

but still... that doesn't mean it isn't possible. LDRs don't even have to be romantic... do they? they can be if you let it...

I have many long distance friends who i regularly keep in contact with. some of which i've never even met. :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:18 PM

Ok well i'm kinda a jealous girl lol Also i've been hurt in my past so find it hard to trust people although my man is so amazing and perfect to me i still don't beleive he aint gonna hurt me, i'm always ringing him and asking where he is i know this is making him want to be more distant so what should i do?
Anyone with advice or how i should treat him (without making him think he boss) tell me lol
XxX

It's ok to be jealous... it's a natural instinct... but you can't take it out on him unless he gives you reason to.

In a relationship you just have to have that trust. you have to be able to trust him to be faithful, and if he really is worth your time. he will be faithful.

Yet if you show him you don't trust him by ringing him all the time and asking where he is... it very well could push him away or he may even just go out to somewhere you don't like just to spite you...

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:14 PM
yes i agree some physical contact is important, but not required...

Generally i say don't expect "everything" out of a long distance relationship... but then don't deny yourself the possibility of a happy future either. even if a long distance relationship does not work out in the end... you could very well end up with an everlasting deep friendship. :) pen pals anyone? lol

or would it beeeee... keyboard pals? e-mail pals?

OOOOH!!

E-pals!! laugh :D :banana:

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:10 PM
I believe you can feel love to some extent... but not the full deep "true love" if you will... of an intimate(not neccesarily physical) relationship where you can interact in person with one another.

Just isn't the same. to me speaking with someone is deeper and much more personal than a phone call and even more so than an e-mail.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:56 PM
:banana: i like waxed, but anyone ever have a problem with thier front teeth being soo tight that the floss snaps down and sometimes cuts yer gums? man that tickles!! >< but it's gotta be done. frustrated

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:48 PM
what did who say?

yes i love me some billiards... yet lately it's been bar billiards. (not like regular pool)

ummm and how does one post pics? i'm guessing kinda like ya do on myspcae? maybe kinda sort of?

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:39 PM

shades Reason is inadequate to understanding the world.shades

smile2 Do you agree or disagree?smile2

Disagree!! fully.

only reason being is because our knowledge is still growing and we use our knowledge of science and such to make rational reason for things.

as our knowledge improves i feel that eventually we will be able to understand the world very well through reason and understanding.

leap of faith? perhaps... but is it so much more of a leap of faith than religeon?

What is wrong in believing in the strength our the mind of humanity? It isn't all bad... :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:35 PM
I believe gremlins steal my lighters... does that mean i'm smart?!?! :D

or is it the other way around... "i think therefore i am... therefore i think wierd things?" pitchfork

OOH!!! i know!! I'm wierd... so smart things think... therefore... i... have ham?

wait... no!! frustrated

So a smart thing walks into a wierd bar...

oh ummm....

riiiight. wierd things have smart ideas!! WITH People!! aaaand... they're wierd!!

No no...

It's amazing Descarte didn't go insane!!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:31 PM

That annoying time between naps smokin

soooo true... yet then again who's to say we really are conscious when we think we are...

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:28 PM
Well it's like i always say... keep moving up and you may never reach the top... but you'll always be that much higher than the step you took before.

And personally no those wishing to drag you down are not worth your time. a true friend will care enough to see you succeed even if it means you surpass them.

so push yer friends off... errr... i mean up!! the mountain and climb!!! :wink:

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:22 PM
:banana: I have a ssand box? O.O

I'm bulding a sand castle!!! weeee heeeee!!!:banana: