Community > Posts By > PhasmatisDiligo

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:28 PM

I don't have the faintest idea yet...
Want some of my salad? I made lots......

Thanks...but I'm kinda' in the mood for some meat...bigsmile

You can have mine... it's already thawed... I wanna try that pasta!!

Besides i have at least 15 more in the freezer. got me one of the whole rib-end loins last week and went steak cuttin crazy!!

but hey at 3.99 /lb i couldn't resist.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:26 PM

Pasta stuffed with Portabella mushrooms, covered in Marinara Sauce, Garlic Toast, and salad with Honey French dressing...

ya know what? scratch the steak!! save me a seat!! :banana:

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:25 PM
18 oz. rib-eye steak, some sort of noodles... havn't decided which yet, and prolly asparagus. mmmmmm mmmmm

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:20 PM

for those that do not know about our "friend" prisoner....he is (or was, not completely sure which) on this site....and ended EVERY post with

be seeing you

he was such a cool guy.....so intelligent and never demeaning to anyone.....humble people ROCK!!

ok now i am REALLY confused... if he's such a cool guy then how come everyone is being sooo mean to him. just cause he is in jail?

I have a good friend who is in jail and he's a good preson, but he just messed up. we all make mistakes yet some are bigger than others... (mistakes people!! kleep it clean! sheesh!:P)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:16 PM

I'm sorry but this just takes the cake!!

rock on... errr ummm robot on? laugh

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:15 PM

Hmmm, I'm torn between two very different answers.

My first choice is to hop a plane to Vegas and party at The Palms or Tao! drinks

Second choice is to take my bike for a good 50+ ride. It's raining and really windy today though. Nix that and go to Vegas!!

I'm kind of an Engergizer Bunny all the time. :banana: I love andrenaline!!! :banana:

Melody flowerforyou

she keeps on going and going and going and going and going... and... i forgot the next part... lol

I love that adreniline too. keeps me going all day! :D and most of the night... :wink:

NO WONDER I'm always late for my morning classes!! frustrated

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:09 PM
I am honestly enjoying it right now... but truth be told sometimes my nights are a little lonely. frown

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:42 PM
this is actually something i am not proud to admit... but... embarassed

It depends on the size.
-If it's not very big then no. :smile:
- if it is then sadly yes. frown

I hate admitting this... because some of the most kind and caring women i know are over wieght. I love them like family, but i just don't find myself attracted to them. They are such wonderful people and deserve fully the love and affection of someone like myself, but i just can't do it. I have tried to give it a chance before, but the attraction just was not there. It made ME feel ugly and horrible inside and i still feel horrible for not having that attraction. embarassed

But i can not create something that is not there. I don't understand fully why i don't have this attraction. (i have plenty of ideas and strong theories, but that's for another discusion) I do understand though, however, that you can not force yourself to feel one way or another and if you try then it is the same as lying to yourself. and if you lie to yourself you can not be true to yourself. :cry:

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:32 PM
If you found yourself over flowing with energy and in a great mood? :banana:

have fun with this one... :wink:

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:27 PM

Sheesh, everyone has a profile! Just copy and paste!

sad thing is... i never would have thought of that!! ><

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:26 PM
everything makes me laugh, but then i always look for the funny... laugh

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:22 PM
I like tater tots!! yaaaay!! frustrated

yeah yeah... beach walks and all that stuff. you've heard it before... but with me i ACTUALLY to enjoy the sappy side. and guess what... I don't think it's sappy at all so HA!!
:tongue:

what were we talking about again?huh

I should soooo put that on my profile now... i am actually not even sure what i DID put on it... embarassed

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:19 PM
depends... i believe that if you really find someone that fits you that well then yes i relish forever... but then there are those i'd much rather NOT spend eternity with. eeep!! ><

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:18 PM
dunno where to find a pic of it... but it says... "save the ta ta's!! support breast cancer reasearch."

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:02 PM
riiiight be seeing who?

is that like some kind of saying with a hidden meaning? as in... "as soon as i bust out i'm gonna find ya and see you?"

have fun with that... i don't play nice with mean people... and the only thing you'll be seeing is a close up of the ground...

but hey... if yer legit... which i dunno... i trust the normal members on here... but hey everyone makes mistakes... anyways. IF yer legit... then no worries dude.

But lay off spamming others... that just isn't kosher dude and if ya don't kharma always finds ya. ><

>< I dunno if i spelled kharma right...
karma?
karmah?
is there even a darn H in it?!?
kahrma?
car-ma!! there works for me. :D

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:54 PM
Yep i definately missed something... frustrated

I worked in a prison once!! used to service thier AC units. the place was pretty cool architectully. err how ever ya spell it. but then they said it was built back in the late 1800's. so the service areas were like a castle. smokin

anyways... so this dude is in prison and yall recognize it how? huh

I is confuddled!! save me!!ohwell

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:42 PM
sweet. thanks man... where's the keg? drinker

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:42 PM
no. why would i wnat to have to kick out the bar stool of some googly eyed punk eyeing up my date? that's just mean. (wouldn't really do that)laugh

but it is kind of a good feeling when the girl yer with turns heads. glasses

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:39 PM
noway that's awesaome... guess i'm heading down the right path then, because lately i just can't get enough of string qurtets. That and joe satriani started my inspiration... but now it's more of the classical aproach that's resonating the walls of my house!!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:36 PM
lmao!! amen to that!! lick it stick and kick it outa the car? lmao.