Community > Posts By > PhasmatisDiligo

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:01 AM

My questions are: How do i know if she's interested, and what do i do about it.

Anticipation can be excrutiating and long in suffering.

Rejection is temporary and passes quickly.

Tell her how you feel.

The worst she can say is...

"No, I only want you as my gay male friend and emotional tampon".

LMAO!! laugh

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:17 PM

talk to her...ask her if she's interested in taking the relationship further.

Listen to this man. He always has good advise.

and I'd be doing better if I could follow some of it myself laugh laugh

yeah i feel the same way sometimes... but i am going to take that advice i'm going to bring up the subject. Might take some liquid courage though. lol j/k i know i have to do it on my own.

thanks everyone. just needed a lil reassurance. :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:07 PM
Edited by PhasmatisDiligo on Tue 03/17/09 08:08 PM

TELL her..tell her, tell her!! It's ALL about the communication.

If you DON'T take the CHANCE.. you'll NEVER know where it might LEAD or what might BECOME of it! JMHO

It's a very good oppinion, in fact i catch myself telling others when they ask me for the same advice the same thing. funny how hard it is when yer in those shoes huh?

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:07 PM
I tried the whole laying off for a while and oddly enough it back fired... forgot to take into account that she is the quiet type and is as shy if not more so than myself.

and i am takin it easy!! I am always respectful and a gentleman... lol I am very patient, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. lol

but ty for the advice all. i think i will bring it up later with her and just take the chance on the response. :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:59 PM
well we've done things together a couple of times... movies, dinner, and what not, but i never referred to them as "dates" or "going out"

I'd make a move and just let my animal instincts run wild, but that would just completely go against who i am. Because i value her and like her so, i respect her and do not wish to make her uncomfortable.

Is just talking to her about it a good or bad idea. i have mixed emotions on that idea.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:53 PM
ok so i had a good friend of mine over, who i am interested, for dinner and we watched a movie. we've recently met each other at college and are still getting to know each other. I value her greatly as a friend right now, but i would like to take it further and see where it goes.

The only problem is i can't read her or pick up on any signs she is giving, if at all. I am terrible at that. i always find out after the fact if a girl is interested, ussually long after it is too late.

My questions are: How do i know if she's interested, and what do i do about it.

In all seriousness. :)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:28 PM
Edited by PhasmatisDiligo on Thu 02/26/09 02:30 PM
I'm polite... Go **** yourself!!

ok maybe not... noway

I Have selective hearing... Girl:"want to go to the library and study?" Me:"oh you actually like being naked in the libraby?" noway

yeah... funny but not true...

I is smartly edumacated!!! riiiiight ><frustrated

I am very understanding... wait a sec... that doesn't make sense...noway

I'm an expert flirter!! "wanna get some pizza and ****?" "NO? you don't like pizza?" noway

Said that before, the girl knew me and knew it was a joke, laughed, then gave me a nurple." OWWWW

I know what women want!!! yes!! that's it!! they want beer and pretzels!! drinker
oh wait... that's what i want... brb!
<long pause>

k i'm back. what were we talking about again?huh

OH!! best quality? bigsmile

Sense of humor? nah... what do yall think? flowerforyou <<-- see? bribing with flowers ;)

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Thu 02/26/09 01:59 PM
wow... good question...

I'm still in the process of figuring this out of myself.

Deep down i feel strongly that i am destined to do great things. I suppose you could simply lable it as ambition or a desire to do great.

I believe we are all meant to do something in our lives. That we have purposes, but it is our choice as to whether or not we follow that path. and it may not even be a fixed path either. i feel any single person could have multiple destinies due to the idea of cause and effect.

I mean if you jump off a cliff, yer destined to hit the bottom.

Yet i feel life is more along the lines of if you go to college your destined to complete it or not. Or, if you rob a bank your destined to get caught or get away.

We all have a destiny of death... eventually, but it is realatively within our control as to when, where, and even sometimes how.

So you can create destinies for yourself, or "futures" depending on what you decide.

Waves of infinite potential. Probability. all that comes into play and can alter the outcome.

In essence I feel there is no fixed destiny until the moment before it comes to pass, but once it passes it then fades into the past and becomes quite literally "the past". which is only useful for reflection and reminders. Definately not worth dwelling on.

Move always forward towards brighter destinies!!

Always thinking... P.D.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:58 PM

If you found yourself over flowing with energy and in a great mood? :banana:

have fun with this one... :wink:

Um...start a thread about it?

Shiza!!!! I am found out!! ><

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:56 PM

The Big Wheel of Kharma rolls over everyone...in due time...I just wish I was there to see it at times...

amen to that... yet i'd feel more satisfied in some cases if i could be driving the wheel that rolls over some of em. lol

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:55 PM

Singing telegram

lmao i dunno if anything can top that!! brought tears to my eyes!!

that was great!!

but i'd have to say scream it out loud as you push over the porta-potty they're using... may not be the most effective... but at least you'll get a good laugh out of it!!!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:52 PM
yessss i helped them... >.> **hides gas can and matches**

seriously though yes i've helped those who i despise greatly. I don't know why i did... and there's time where even after helping them they turned around and stabbed me in the back latter for my efforts.

but it's all water under the bridge and honestly i would probably still stop on the side of the road to help them change a flat tire. I've even given my donut to people who's spare was not in thier trunk. never got it back, but she was a sweet old lady and a spare is only 50 or so bucks. I told her not to worry about it. and that particular part of the highway wasn't particularly safe...

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:48 PM
I am actually fascinated with this as well... but then what kind of signs and omens are you speaking of? any in particular?

I am rather familiar with signs within nature... ie... storms, animal behaviors, and such...

I don't easily recognize other signs... yet i do tend to pick up on a feeling in the air if you will. kind of like a foreboding feeling is something bad is about to happen or is happening somewhere... also good things too... kinda like just all of a sudden getting into a great mood for no reason then something awesome happening.

I really can't explain how that works, but it's happened, it's wierd, and i have my own theories i am trying to work out on that.

and no i am far from psychic... i just am sensative to feelings. i guess. who knows

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:44 PM
yes yes... murphy is quite the evil little bastage... i say we hunt him down... castrate him... then feed him to llamas!!!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:42 PM
OH!!! sarcasim!! yay!! i love that language!!

hard to pick up on the sarcastic accent through text though...

makes more sense now... lol

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:39 PM
Florida, but will be back in PA in the fall to start undergraduate classes at penn state.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:37 PM
i've done that!! only it was a pine tree... and to this day i swear it jumped out and hit me!! cause of COURSE i would NEVER run into a tree in broad daylight.

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:34 PM
lol naaah i love being bald... much less maintenance!!

and yes actually... i only miss the easy shots. It's the trick, bank, and combo shots i am good at. yet you give me a strait shot across the table and it's highly unlikely that i'll make it. makes no sense to me...

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:31 PM

keg is around back, drinker

nova help me give lillith a boost she said she'll do a keg stand drinker

Phasma make sure she doesn't fall laugh

no prob! keg stands first then who's up for beer pong?!?!

PhasmatisDiligo's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:29 PM
not sure if my day can get any better... et toi?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6