Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Mon 07/06/15 11:53 AM
if that was to happen then most women would be in prison now and in my case I think after a stint in prison I would be dragged of to the electric chair laugh laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 07/06/15 10:21 AM

Not sure why you would think that there is consequences? When you turn someone in they do not tell them who called in on them..

I say if you know someone that is abusing a child to call in on them. No way could I stand by if I thought that was happening...

Now there is parents that still believe in whooping their kids.. But there is a difference between whooping a child and beating a child..The latter call and help get the kids out of the situation..It may give the mother a chance to get out too... if that is the case... well unless both parents are cause of the abuse.. Then they both need to be caught and dealt with..
i wont say names but a mother from the school run suspects her sister. she if finding it hard because its a rock and a hard place situation for her i guess.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/06/15 09:17 AM
child abuse if you knew there would be consequences for you and your children eg really rough parents who will most likely batter you or rob you.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/06/15 07:51 AM
Bible or not veiling is a good thing. I did cover my head stopped and now i cover again and it is definitely a freeing thing to do not for men and not for social reasons but for your own self. I have to say i like the tunic trouser set for men. It shouldn't be just the women.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/05/15 10:31 AM

moms333 stated >>>
nah nothing is happening at the school I've checked and he has actually made friends and is learning social etiquette. He doesn't want to get into the taxi because he wants to go back to bed. Lol.

LMAO - Oh, being the 'TYPICAL TEENAGER'; how normal is that ??? bless his heart. There is a huge surge in the 'later starting' time here in the States...they've found that pubescent young humans biological clock is geared for a later start time; and instead of pushing/punishing that age group they are allowing the middle school thru high schools to start 1 - 1� hrs later then the grade school. Seems to be working quite well; tardiness is decreased and so is absentee's as well.

WHO KNEW WE OLDER HUMANS COULD ACTUALLY LEARN SOME NEW TRICKS slaphead
I read my son this and he said they should do it here, my reply was...well my body clock said I should get up at 9 but reality says I have to get up at 5 lol.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/05/15 09:37 AM

Tmommy stated >>>
Give him an incentive
instead of battle of wills?
For each day he gets up and into taxi without you hollering and being late he earns time on his phone or playing videogames

moms333 replied >>>
I am going to do this on Monday morning, but if he doesn't get in the taxi and refuses then he will loose his place in the school and we will be back at square one. This time though i don't have the energy to get him into another school like this and the council will put him in a mainstream school. :(

Jog my short-term memory problem; isn't this the young man with special needs? Perhaps something has made him afraid - upset him - made him fearful but he's lacking the verbal skills to explain it all to you! Could you leave just early enough to ride with him {with his schools permission} to drop him off earlier then normal so you aren't stressed and your other 2 children won't be penalized/late for their own school?

Just a suggestion, because I had to do this with one of my 'Special Needs' young boys; he'd started off the school year happy/content to get onto the bus and then suddenly it was a horrible struggle/battle for his grandmother {who was left to raise him on her own} to coax/bribe - try to get him back onto the morning bus!

Found out that her grand son was getting bullied and the bus driver was ignoring what was going on behind him --- he was one vile - ugly human being too!
nah nothing is happening at the school I've checked and he has actually made friends and is learning social etiquette. He doesn't want to get into the taxi because he wants to go back to bed. Lol.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/05/15 08:46 AM

Give him an incentive
instead of battle of wills?
For each day he gets up and into taxi without you hollering and being late he earns time on his phone or playing videogames
I am going to do this on Monday morning, but if he doesn't get in the taxi and refuses then he will loose his place in the school and we will be back at square one. This time though i don't have the energy to get him into another school like this and the council will put him in a mainstream school. :(

mom333's photo
Fri 07/03/15 01:36 PM
I lost hours in my job today because my teenage son who I am trying really hard to like at the minute didn't want to get into the taxi for school. now the school have said I have to stay with him every morning and see that he gets in. my two youngest will be in school late now every morning because he cant be bothered to get in the taxi GOD DAM TO HELL. teenagers suck explode

mom333's photo
Fri 07/03/15 08:29 AM

By the way if your pi king women based on substance rather than looks then you will find someone who is worth their salt. :)

Well your right about my confidence having had a kicking. My issue is that I can only be so patient and that it has literally become an obsession to the point that when "it" happens, I want it to be perfect. Time is as much my biggest enemy as is my confidence.
don't worry too much about perfect because nobody is. and your 27 you have plenty of time the more you broaden your search the more chance you will have. unless your finding fault because you don't want to get hurt. if that's the case only you can sort that one out. good luck :)

mom333's photo
Thu 07/02/15 10:39 AM
By the way if your pi king women based on substance rather than looks then you will find someone who is worth their salt. :)

mom333's photo
Thu 07/02/15 10:28 AM

The shrivelled lemon will be sweeter. The bent ciggerete if not broken will be stronger in taste because it might be older or not do tightly packed in. The chocolate bar shouldn't be sold and that spotty kid you can help by letting him do his job because he will learn faster and might even be nicer to you instead of rushing you and being stone faced. A real person who has lived and been hurt and may not look the way you want might be the one who sees you the way you want to bee seen. And that is vice versa. Someone who still thinks that she can change a man or even pick a man that is a super hero or a knight in shinning armour is not a good catch because she will be incapable of loving you just fort being you. But a woman who has gone through the wars and is still sane and has kept her good nature is more likely to be the one who sees you for you and will see beauty in the. Flaws you have and will love you because you are that bent ciggerete or the lemmon that doesn't look that pretty anymore.

You may say all that but in reality you naturally pick and chose the one that's best. Your seriously telling me you would buy inedible lemons over fresh ones? You would help the spotty kid on the till who will take 10 minutes to serve you when your in a rush and have to actually be somewhere important in 2 minutes time and being late means its game over. It seems typical from most points of view that women are looking for their knight in shining armour and a castle away from all the riff raff. Women surely instinctively and naturally chose someone who is strong and stern over someone who is shy and in the shadows. You can't fall in love with someone you can't see however someone who is strong that can protect you and your future children sounds like the right choice. I fail at every turn because I do not behave in the immature gangster/hard-man ways and instead choose to be the more intelligent and financial type because I know in reality brains and money are far stronger than some pathetic muscles but sadly 99.999999999999999999999% of women are far to blind or lack the intelligence to realise this. But then again I must reiterate myself, You can't fall in love with someone you can't see. I do believe that other people may have an interest in me but since I don't have the confidence to speak nothing happens or the times they do see me are when I'm too confident such as when I'm at work and so they might assume that actually I'm taken but since I can't change anything unless I wear a sticker on my head that states single and searching I might never get anywhere.
I don't know about other women I just know me. And I whole heartdly believe the man with all the flaws, the man who isn't the new looking lemon has more to offer me. I want a man that will appreciate my flaws and in turn I will appreciate his. It's not about being desperate or just not choosy. Because I'm not desperate and if I were not choosy I would have somone by now. What I'm choosing is someone who isn't or isn't trying to be perfect or exactly what they think I want because the falseness will fade away and underneath might not be good at all. I am very dominant in life because I have to be, but in a relationship I naturally soften so I know i would match better with someone who can lead but everyone is different. You sound like your confidence has taken a kicking and i have to say you would be a great catch for any woman out there. And I'm not saying lower your standards because you like what you like, I am saying though it doesn't matter si much about the package the person comes in because it's what's in their heart that's gonna actually stay with you. When your old and grey and you need help getting up the stairs. Nice face and a rock in body ain't gonna help with that one.

mom333's photo
Tue 06/30/15 12:00 PM
Or do other people find it hard to keep a conversation going, or panic when new people are introduced to you and you start talking rubbish because you haven't got a clue what to say to them unless there is a particular subject you can focus on. And all you want to do is have your one good friend who knows what your like so you can be yourself and not panic and even if you do she will find it hilarious when you start talking about farts or something. Does anyone else feel like this and does it get worse over time.?

mom333's photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:19 PM
Same sex or straight either one should live together first. I think it's best to get the leveling right before you tie the knot. At least by the time your married you have got used to him leaving his socks everywhere and he has got used to you needing a good cry and lots of chocolates once a month lol. It's best to know if you can actually live together first i think but that's just my opinion.

mom333's photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:15 AM
Edited by mom333 on Mon 06/29/15 02:18 AM
This coming from a person who was thinking about having one...I was thinking about it to sort of take the edge of things but I have come to the conclusion (no pun intended ) that one night stands must be pointless because your basically bieng used for someone else's sexual gratification and even if the woman wants to at that moment in time she may feel bad about herself after which is why I wouldn't want to put myself through that. Sex is so much better with the person who loves you and vice versa, plus you can do so much more kinky s**t and you know you will be respected the next morning ;).

mom333's photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:52 AM

I was just taking my training for my new job, and our aquatics expert assured me that yes, it's bad to keep goldfish in a bowl. The amount of oxygenated water in a bowl is supposedly not enough to keep a gold fish healthy, and if you have more than one in a bowl it can prohibit their growth.

When I was a kid, I had two goldfish sharing the same bowl (and it wasn't the largest bowl, either). We didn't have a filter or an oxygen pump, either. They seemed to grow up fine until they hit what, back then, to Young Me, was "fully grown". After a while we decided to set them loose in a public pond, and my aquatics expert assured me that was all-around better.
I think I'll use a tank or a large bowl with a filter. I heard so many things about how to look after fish and cats and dogs etc but it's all contradictory. I usually like to go with the flow but with a fish it's totally different lol.

mom333's photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:47 AM

I agree more with ciretorn and Goof. I think when people carry on about how personality is all and looks should be irrelevant, they have a very specific scenario in their head. The choice is between a total A-hole who is movie star hot, and Joe(Jane) Average with a heart of gold. The intelligent choice is clear.
But the world is not peopled with characters from central casting. There is no absolute inverse relationship between looks and personality.

Let's say instead that your choice is between Joe quirky cute Average(see Goofball's profile for illustration) with a basically decent personality, and a steady job -vs- Jabba the Hutt's human analog who, it turns out, is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. The customers at the supermarket where he bags groceries think he's a riot.

You try to tell me Jabba's your man, and you're a damn liar. Because if that were true, you wouldn't be here. Change your approach to dating. Pick out the least attractive man in any situation and start chatting him up, you'll find your prince charming in no time.
I like this.

mom333's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:10 PM

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

I think it's ok as long as the cat doesn't get them ohwell
that is so depressing on so many levels but so true. And I hope the cat don't eat her lol

mom333's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:04 PM
:

i think its worse to keep them out of water

laugh

mom333's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:00 PM
To keep a goldfish in a fish bowl?

mom333's photo
Sat 06/27/15 12:13 PM
Hi new to this on the British forum anyway. So hi all :)

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25